I thought of Poark.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

I wonder why The Leaker found it so hard to answer my questions.

She cannot face her own prejudices.

Why did you marry a bulldyke?

I did not marry a "bulldyke".

I mean, you gotta come up with something better, Leaker. Your desperation is showing.

Hahaha!!!

A woman that looks like a man according to those who have seen her, yeah, that sounds like a bulldyke to me.

My wife is beautiful. She is almost 50 years old and can pass for a 40 year old.

She is also very classy, kind, funny, and smart.

She is also very successful. Not even 50 and fully retired with a very healthy financial situation.

I mean, maybe you should try to go after my dog, as flea also suggested.

Hahahaha!!!

Let me clue you in on something, Leaker: When people are so desperate that they go after your dog, it might just be a good indication that they were not coming out on top.

But you.

Will learn.

She’s also hard faced and could pass for your brother.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

I mean, you gotta come up with something better, Leaker. Your desperation is showing.

Hahaha!!!

A woman that looks like a man according to those who have seen her, yeah, that sounds like a bulldyke to me.

My wife is beautiful. She is almost 50 years old and can pass for a 40 year old.

She is also very successful. Not even 50 and fully retired with a very healthy financial situation.

Hahahaha!!!

Let me clue you in on something, Leaker: When people are so desperate that they go after your dog, it might just be a good indication that they were not coming out on top.

But you.

Will learn.

You go after two year olds. Just sayin'

It was just a silly one-off.

You had to be a whiny bitch about it and make it more than that...

I had no idea I was going to strike a nerve.

It was desperation. That's how owned you are. You defined that behavior yourself. I play the long game, don't come at me thinking that I'm not going to shove your snout in your own mess when you make it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

Hahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

But you.

Will learn.

She’s also hard faced and could pass for your brother.

That's pretty narcissistic. He fucks a woman that looks like him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was desperation. That's how owned you are. You defined that behavior yourself. I play the long game, don't come at me thinking that I'm not going to shove your snout in your own mess when you make it.

You are overly sensitive about your retarded niece.

But consider that she may be the smartest person sitting at that dinner table.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

kinda how you were about that muscle boy screencap? Leave the kids out your shit
[/QUOTE]

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But consider that she may be the smartest person sitting at that dinner table.

Sure I am. She's pretty and looks like a female, unlike your wife.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
kinda how you were about that muscle boy screencap? Leave the kids out your shit

That was a picture of my dog in my Z28: "Muscle Boy in a Muscle Car"

My dog's nickname was Muscle Boy.

Every time anyone would try to turn that into something else, I explained it.

At the end of the day, you and the others looked sad and pathetic to try to make a picture of a dog in the driver's seat of a Z28 into something sick and twisted.

I know you really wish that it turned out differently for you, but it did not. You lost. Deal with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

At the end of the day, you and the others looked sad and pathetic to try to make a picture of a dog in the driver's seat of a Z28 into something sick and twisted.

I know you really wish that it turned out differently for you, but it did not. You lost. Deal with it.

How ugly is your wife that you take your DOG out for rides and leave her at home?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He hates me because I’m fertile.

I have avoid you because I can make you meltdown in a matter of a few posts.

You are too easy.

In a number of ways.

I stopped beefing with people when I realized they felt important being my enemy.

PS Cybersex is soooo 2007.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You melted down after a few posts just a month or two ago. That is what I was referring to.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

How ugly is your wife that you take your DOG out for rides and leave her at home?

My dog was in the driver's seat.

He took us both for a ride.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you hid her in the backseat. :ThumbsUp1:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

We were both in the back seat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We were both in the back seat.

Oh, I see the dog is more attractive than the two of you combined.

Hmm, I think I believe you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Triggered

671-A9-B6-F-4-FE1-4674-B7-B0-261-C1-A0-C8598.jpg
[/url]

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Triggered

671-A9-B6-F-4-FE1-4674-B7-B0-261-C1-A0-C8598.jpg
[/url]

Is that in your collection of Greatest Backfires Ever?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Uh oh. The font getting bigger lmao

I like to do that for dramatic effect.

So when you look back to the time that you were desperate enough to try to turn a picture of a dog in a car into some kind of flaming ammunition against me, what do you remember being the most significant contributing factor?

And, be honest now, the root cause of that contributing factor was due to your own shortcomings and failings - right?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

Hahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

But you.

Will learn.

You go after two year olds. Just sayin'

It was just a silly one-off.

You had to be a whiny bitch about it and make it more than that...

I had no idea I was going to strike a nerve.

She does that when somebody gives her an "Ok, Karen/Karina"....

I didn't even realize slugs had nerves until that!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She does that when somebody gives her an "Ok, Karen/Karina"....

I didn't even realize slugs had nerves until that!

I did not even know the kid was retarded.

Her overreaction is definitely a reflection of the guilt she feels for her own disappointment in her niece.

I don't mess around with the topic of other people's kids or intentionally hint at PI...

BUT this is a game, and overreaction is a losing gambit....

While I don't know or want to know anything about most posters here, unless I'm friendly offboards, either play the game with a bit of backbone, or piss off...

Lucky hits shouldn't cause an opponent to lose their composure.

It should be water off a ducks back.

My name is Aaron and I approve of this message.