I was just looking at homes for sale in Florida, I was surprised at how affordable fixer-upper home are down there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is notable that Nancy Pelosi, in preparation for getting slaughtered in November, has bought a multimillion dollar sea front mansion in Florida and intends to abandon the Bay Area which she helped to destroy.

Liar.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You really are dumb sometimes. Yes, she bought a $25 million beachfront Florida mansion.

She has not officially changed her residence yet as legally she must reside in her district, but, she is retiring after 2022. She will officially move after that as it is illegal to officially move out of her district while in congress. Why are you not intelligent enough to understand basic facts?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Central Florida come for the Target Rich PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Environment, stay for the mountains of toxic coal ash.

IMG_2546-scaled-e1641578165961.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is notable that Nancy Pelosi, in preparation for getting slaughtered in November, has bought a multimillion dollar sea front mansion in Florida and intends to abandon the Bay Area which she helped to destroy.

Liar.

You really are dumb sometimes. Yes, she bought a $25 million beachfront Florida mansion.

She has not officially changed her residence yet as legally she must reside in her district, but, she is retiring after 2022. She will officially move after that as it is illegal to officially move out of her district while in congress. Why are you not intelligent enough to understand basic facts?
Citizens Journal* WTF, Over?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’d be in awe, if you saw how I lived. It certainly isn’t shit hole Illinois

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
While Floriduh sucks itself into oblivion, the stalwart Toyota Corolla sits with nary a scratch, ready and waiting to drive away.

Sinkhole_MN_AP120620032280.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Canal Front Properties to be available soon, reserve you waterfront homesite now!

ashbasin*1200xx1024-576-0-96.jpg