Lololol...I was looking in @

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...a few forums where some of the blow-ins are most loyal. @Blurt kind of inadvertently instigated this with his muffy blow-in angst and his smug attitude, and I admit that I was curious about what this cross-dressing, brown_nosing, sweet transvestite was saying behind our backs. I mean, anything done behind our backs would make us anxy and involuntary make us want to clench our anuses tight ...but I digress.

You Bastards are missing absolutely fuck all, let me tell you. Both the whiny Canuck platforms are so oestrogen-driven that you’re bound to grow tits and sync with their menstrual cycle if you were to more than tip-toe across their platform ...fuck me dead!

The current topics revolve around COVID-19 (surprise, surprise), Canuck politics (who gives a fuck), and a rift-war saga (cuck forum vs cuck forum) between intolerant female and male effeminate moderators. The latter is actually a topic I shit you not! Bahahahahahahahaaaa.
Christ almighty, one forum blames the other for having teenager-like moderators and the other blames them for not allowing freedom of speech...and to and fro, and back and forth!

Woeful blithering and mutton-choppery of WHO GIVES A GODDAMN FUCKERY!

This one peasant, deadskinmask aka foreskin, might as well become a fucking eunuch, because he’s menstrual syncing so badly that he needs a fucking tampon to quell the drivel...mouthy fucking swamp_bitch that it is.

Anyway...if any of you unloyal bastards and *cough @Blurt could sent them a message, tell ‘em: Breakfall says, “harden the fuck up and get a fucking life biatches. Come join us at Bastard Factory if you have the brass ballz to discuss or hang around!”
:Sad:

images

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I won't disagree, Mr. B.

Like CW's FT, VF is run by a gal who ain't obssessed with increasing traffic. Unlike FlameTruth, though, Vancouver Forum doesn't bill itself as a flame forum. Some flaming naturally happens, sure, but it's not the main point. Over the last few years (in fact, ever since the flood of Bastard refugees following the death of BF 1.0), a few flaming bastards (and bitches) choose to visit on occasion just for a breather. A couple of them have become regs. The place is fairly low drama, though, compared to other venues.

About six years ago, a bunch of beloved malcontents splintered off and created their own safe space (The Blue Cashew). Yes, this happened on my watch, sad to say. The 'Shew further splintered when Starling and Rotwang (Online Couple of the Century) created their own, now defunct, forum called Shaddup Yo Face.

You know how it is, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Let me ask you this, Breakz: have you ever seen any post of mine (on VF or elsewhere) in which I bash BF or its membership? Nope. Never happens. I'm always happy to be wherever I choose to go. If I weren't, I wouldn't go.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I won't disagree, Mr. B.

Like CW's FT, VF is run by a gal who ain't obssessed with increasing traffic. Unlike FlameTruth, though, Vancouver Forum doesn't bill itself as a flame forum. Some flaming naturally happens, sure, but it's not the main point. Over the last few years (in fact, ever since the flood of Bastard refugees following the death of BF 1.0), a few flaming bastards (and bitches) choose to visit on occasion just for a breather. A couple of them have become regs. The place is fairly low drama, though, compared to other venues.

About six years ago, a bunch of beloved malcontents splintered off and created their own safe space (The Blue Cashew). Yes, this happened on my watch, sad to say. The 'Shew further splintered when Starling and Rotwang (Online Couple of the Century) created their own, now defunct, forum called Shaddup Yo Face.

You know how it is, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Let me ask you this, Breakz: have you ever seen any post of mine (on VF or elsewhere) in which I bash BF or its membership? Nope. Never happens. I'm always happy to be wherever I choose to go. If I weren't, I wouldn't go.

Same. I like both forums. Aint no one gonna tell me where I can post tho

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
She does?

For what? Your epic meltdown on the BC?

C'mon, Scouse! Ya gotta learn to let things go. Like Hitler's death, for instance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
By "epic meltdown" you are of course referring to my farewell thread where I explained my reasons for leaving?

Hardly a meltdown by any stretch of the imagination, especially compared to your numerous triggered, sassy diva impersonations, when someone had dared to sully the 'honour' of the LGBT community.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
By "epic meltdown" you are of course referring to my farewell thread where I explained my reasons for leaving?

Yes, that one.

Except, what you actually said was, "WWAAAaaaaaaahhhh! wwwwWWWAaaaahhHHH WAAAAAaaahhhh. Hic! Hic!"

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
True, true.

It's fun just to hop in for a dip in a variety of sinkholes.