I Was Wrong. White Liberals Know What's Best For Us Coloured Folk

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Shen Li aka The Iron Chink and Fashionista are the same person?... That is an AMAZING troll...

Quick Shen Li just turned up, hide your pets.

So is @Dove going to charge in here and call you a racist?

I bet not.

I like roughly 5% of people in every race however I have said this many times... 95% of people are shit.... including my race. Take a look at Russia and the Middle East... all Caucasian and they are just as rotten as everyone else.

Plus, I only really like women as persons otherwise most men can go fly to Jupiter for all I care! I know Dove doesn't agree with me. She still cares about everyone where as I consider other people hopeless!~

Do you get me?

Sure. I get you. If I said anything like that I'd get harangued to death by a junkie is all. I note the selective outrage. It's not yours.

If you have ANY gripes whatsoever about any race...I would 1. Listen. 2. Believe you and 3. Respect you for saying it.

The world is full of shitheads and standing up to them is the fun part!~

I don't see problems by whole groups of people. I see problems by economic class actually.

The problem is treating different races as if they were homogeneous in belief, culture and behavior. I don't paint with one broad brush stroke.

IMO, it's a lazy and poorly informed intellect that does it.

Like I once said to flea... non whites are tired of it so its best not to overdo it but certainly when you're known what your friends are about, its still fun to sledge!~.

There is no fun in Republicans. I have decided to reject them now. The abortion issue has sealed it.

Caskur, another Paki sent a penis pic, these Paki men are all horny beasts and are sending their penis pics to everyone and anyone on their friends list.

Once you accept a bunch of friend requests everyone on their friends list then sends you a friend request and it multiplies and been getting 20 or more request a day now. I have been investigating each one before accepting their request.

I am no friend of Pakis. If I wasnt so terribly tired, I would tell you why.

There is a heat wave in the USA, UPS drivers are passing out on people porches.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So Shen Li aka The Iron Chink and Fashionista are the same person?... That is an AMAZING troll...

I bet not.

I like roughly 5% of people in every race however I have said this many times... 95% of people are shit.... including my race. Take a look at Russia and the Middle East... all Caucasian and they are just as rotten as everyone else.

Plus, I only really like women as persons otherwise most men can go fly to Jupiter for all I care! I know Dove doesn't agree with me. She still cares about everyone where as I consider other people hopeless!~

Do you get me?

Sure. I get you. If I said anything like that I'd get harangued to death by a junkie is all. I note the selective outrage. It's not yours.

If you have ANY gripes whatsoever about any race...I would 1. Listen. 2. Believe you and 3. Respect you for saying it.

I don't see problems by whole groups of people. I see problems by economic class actually.

The problem is treating different races as if they were homogeneous in belief, culture and behavior. I don't paint with one broad brush stroke.

Like I once said to flea... non whites are tired of it so its best not to overdo it but certainly when you're known what your friends are about, its still fun to sledge!~.

There is no fun in Republicans. I have decided to reject them now. The abortion issue has sealed it.

Caskur, another Paki sent a penis pic, these Paki men are all horny beasts and are sending their penis pics to everyone and anyone on their friends list.

Once you accept a bunch of friend requests everyone on their friends list then sends you a friend request and it multiplies and been getting 20 or more request a day now. I have been investigating each one before accepting their request.

Your moms attic is air conditioned though Proxy....surely? Your rent money is a lifeline.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Have the two of you considered moving to the coast in a campervan for sea views and a lifestyle that doesn't revolve around decent wi-fi?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Your moms attic is air conditioned though Proxy....surely? Your rent money is a lifeline.

Hi, papa-paparazzi.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let's not forget how your dumbass openly defends a self admitted White Nationalist but not his views...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Let's also not fucking forget you actually posted that "you haven't seen anything racist from Aryan." ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Oh my GOD

WILL YOU STFU YOU BROKEN FUCKING RECORD

I bet if you cut yourself, you'll bleed soy....

What an insufferable trannie faggot.

Why? You sound terribly upset that I keep bringing up the awful truth. Maybe if you ask nicely I might not bring it up...then again go fuck yourself.