So was the cop wrong?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this just more of that systemic racism you libturds keep crying about?

Duuuuddeeee.......I felt that cop. I'm not gonna lie.....that made me laugh out loud lol

That second punch was funny as fuck too lol. Just "pop" and down she goes.

I just dont understand why anyone acts like this with cops. They were just trying to get them out of the store to figure out wtf was going on. There was no reasons at all for that episode. Knocking down displays. Throwing a fit. Fighting the cops.

They escalated that entire thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw he is definitely wrong.....but....I'm not mad lol.

They aren't supposed to just clock a bitch but that was fucking satisfying. No racism in that. She was off the wall ridiculous. She tried to BITE ffs.

I guess it depends on the state this happened in.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They aren't supposed to just clock a bitch but that was fucking satisfying. No racism in that. She was off the wall ridiculous. She tried to BITE ffs.

I don't think he was wrong

She was biting his arm if you look closely

I would have stomped her ass out and then went after that chump in the white shirt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I would have stomped her ass out and then went after that chump in the white shirt

I know. That's why I said its probably gonna depend on the state this happened in and their laws on force.

I know in some places....cops cannot punch people....at least not cuffed people with no weapon.

He might get reprimanded for punching. Instead of just swinging her down and subduing her.

I dont know the laws where ever that is.

I'm not saying that I disagree with him. I'm totally on his side of this. That shebeast deserved it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know. That's why I said its probably gonna depend on the state this happened in and their laws on force.

I know in some places....cops cannot punch people....at least not cuffed people with no weapon.

He might get reprimanded for punching. Instead of just swinging her down and subduing her.

I'm not saying that I disagree with him. I'm totally on his side of this. That shebeast deserved it.
It's in NY

so he's fucked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's in NY

so he's fucked

Damn.

Maybe in that moment.....he was sick of the shit and sick of being a cop lol.

Is there a news story with this?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well in Australia when a shark bits you, your instinct is to punch it... punching something that bits you is a normal reflex.

A lot of that was in front of children.... disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well in Australia when a shark bits you, your instinct is to punch it... punching something that bits you is a normal reflex.

A lot of that was in front of children.... disgusting.

I know. And you can hear them crying in the back ground :(

They are gonna be easily brainwashed to hate police now.....which is so toxic for children. Never ever teach a child to fear police in case....god forbid, one day they NEED a cop due to a child napper. If they need help they need to know to go police.

BLM types teach children cops are dangerous and "fuck the police" and all that. Which really sucks for so many reasons.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol, I wrote bits instead of bites. It's funny how you overlook your own mistakes but the next day they jump in front of your notice.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If it were admin getting arrested bet you he would have tried to bite the cop's cock

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I bet saemaongo spent the entire video listing after the children that were in it

sick Jew ped0

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just thought, that cop coulda got nigger rabies. He shoulda shot her!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do blacks act this way?

Arrogance and a sense of unearned entitlement.
Even before the police are there. Look how they dress, how they speak, how they move around. How did this dispute even begin, one wonders.

It's more a poverty thing than a race thing.

My grandma always told me just because we are poor, I dont have any business looking poor, sounding poor, and acting loud and disrespectful.

And to always leave things better than I found them.

This is the behaviour she was talking about. Low income white people dont act much better.

I'm NOT insulting the poor......I'm just being honest. This isnt "judging".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I admit to having next to zero experience about little USA black kids other than that gif someone posted here where the black kids were picking on a tiny blonde girl but I do have plenty of observations on aborigines.

Unsupervized kids pick on their lessers.

They physically fight and bully younger ones.

If a white adult is around, they check the bad behaviour but blacks where I come from do not discipline at all little kids ever.... they can do whatever destruction want, I'm serious.

Girls learn to fight and protect themselves.

When I saw the black ladies fighting up there in that video and the cops manhandling them, I see little girls abused when they were toddlers and they never grew up and out of it.

You don't see cops wrestling women in Australia.... it doesn't happen, THAT or nothing has been caught on camera yet....lol