I Was Wrong. White Liberals Know What's Best For Us Coloured Folk

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Old white guys using the same washrooms as little girls. What could possibly go wrong there. Thanks Apegirl.
The Raytheon and Lockheed Martin war in Eastern Europe. Great idea. I own stock in both companies.
Energy dependence. What was Trump thinking. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a much more reliable source of energy than North Dakota.

Please forgive this minority person for being so fucking slow. Old white people have shown me the error of my fucking ways.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Old white guys using the same washrooms as little girls. What could possibly go wrong there. Thanks Apegirl.
The Raytheon and Lockheed Martin war in Eastern Europe. Great idea. I own stock in both companies.
Energy dependence. What was Trump thinking. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a much more reliable source of energy than North Dakota.

Please forgive this minority person for being so fucking slow. Old white people have shown me the error of my fucking ways.

Hi Fashionista.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Shen Li aka The Iron Chink and Fashionista are the same person?... That is an AMAZING troll...

Quick Shen Li just turned up, hide your pets.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Shen Li aka The Iron Chink and Fashionista are the same person?... That is an AMAZING troll...

Yeah. Bastard Factory already outted them/her/him. It gets even worse that they share the same i.p. address. Everyone knows that an i.S.p. provider gives you a new i.p. address whenever you log back onto the web, so both of them having the same exact i.p. address is unheard of unless they are the same person.. Which they are.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. Bastard Factory already outted them/her/him. It gets even worse that they share the same i.p. address. Everyone knows that an i.S.p. provider gives you a new i.p. address whenever you log back onto the web, so both of them having the same exact i.p. address is unheard of unless they are the same person.. Which they are.

Interesting. Maybe Fash has other handles too.. Like Cronus (spelling?).

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Interesting. Maybe Fash has other handles too.. Like Cronus (spelling?).

Good theory. Or maybe every single non bastard factory poster is Fashionista?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am keeping my secrets to myself for now.

Over the years when I was greener than green, certain people shared handles on my MSN groups. I kept banning people but they kept sneaking in, via a share handle. The trolls taught me well but I was a naïve innocent dupe!~

20 years on nearly... not so much.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So is @Dove going to charge in here and call you a racist?

I bet not.

I like roughly 5% of people in every race however I have said this many times... 95% of people are shit.... including my race. Take a look at Russia and the Middle East... all Caucasian and they are just as rotten as everyone else.

Plus, I only really like women as persons otherwise most men can go fly to Jupiter for all I care! I know Dove doesn't agree with me. She still cares about everyone where as I consider other people hopeless!~

Do you get me?

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Fash and I are friends in real life. Maybe all the old white guys behind this Flynn handle are friends too. I don't know and don't care. Like I said in another thread he is forum filler at best. However, I have heard from reliable sources that the Flynn handles at BC have been used by multiple people. So, his attention whoring is more than a little rich.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fash and I are friends in real life. Maybe all the old white guys behind this Flynn handle are friends too. I don't know and don't care. Like I said in another thread he is forum filler at best. However, I have heard from reliable sources that the Flynn handles at BC have been used by multiple people. So, his attention whoring is more than a little rich.

Hi Fashionista!

Still upset that I kicked you in the stomach and you vomited up a half eaten cat?

Sure you and yourself are "friends in real life." So what you're saying is that you go over to your own grass hut and use your own computer? Wouldn't it be safe to assume that you would have your own mobile device? That way you and you can be on the forums at the same fucking time with two completely different I.P.'s?

You. aren't. Fooling. Anyone.

I see that your little Chink ass is still trying to save what little slanty eyed face you have left when being outted as Fashionista. Maybe you need to start portraying an "old white dude?" Instead of some passive-agressive ching chong cunt that has been caught being two fucking slope heads. Just a thought.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet not.

I like roughly 5% of people in every race however I have said this many times... 95% of people are shit.... including my race. Take a look at Russia and the Middle East... all Caucasian and they are just as rotten as everyone else.

Plus, I only really like women as persons otherwise most men can go fly to Jupiter for all I care! I know Dove doesn't agree with me. She still cares about everyone where as I consider other people hopeless!~

Do you get me?

YOU are honest and able to discuss things.

Fat ass racist Oak and "n*gger nose" fuck head Flynn spew blatantly racist filth and hate while trying to degrade OTHER people as racists (and being completely wrong partisan retards who do this because they cannot discuss issues) is another thing all together.

People with brains understand this.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Fat ass racist Oak and "n*gger nose" fuck head Flynn spew blatantly racist filth and hate while trying to degrade OTHER people as racists (and being completely wrong partisan retards who do this because they cannot discuss issues) is another thing all together.

Let's not forget how your dumbass openly defends a self admitted White Nationalist but not his views...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Let's also not fucking forget you actually posted that "you haven't seen anything racist from Aryan." ROTFLMFAO!!!!

You're soooo fucking stupid, I'm beginning to wonder if you even know the definition of what racist is after you shat out that lame fucking excuse of "some dude trying to keep his country homogeneous."

If you had a fucking brain and graduated high school you'd come up with better answers or just admit that you defend racists. Yet the only thing you truly know about are illegal drugs. So instead of faking your intelligence, just stick to your attention seeking stories about your drug rehab and your drug abuse. Hopefully you'll O.D. and die one of these days, that way the tax payers can stop supporting your dreary and dead end life.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I bet not.

No. Dove will just get a straw and start sucking on her butthole that way she'll think she will have more people to hide behind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Sure. I get you. If I said anything like that I'd get harangued to death by a junkie is all. I note the selective outrage. It's not yours.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Get the fuck out nigger.

Notice how Dove the cunt doesn't fly in here on her magical wooden dildo and call The Scoundrel a racist.

She only calls those that have dropkicked her clitoris to the moon and back racists.

What a "narcissistic" whack job. Bitch should just go hang herself with that rubber tubing she uses to shoot up with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get the fuck out nigger.

Notice how Dove the cunt doesn't fly in here on her magical wooden dildo and call The Scoundrel a racist.

She only calls those that have dropkicked her clitoris to the moon and back racists.

What a "narcissistic" whack job. Bitch should just go hang herself with that rubber tubing she uses to shoot up with.

Yes. I've noticed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Sure. I get you. If I said anything like that I'd get harangued to death by a junkie is all. I note the selective outrage. It's not yours.

If you have ANY gripes whatsoever about any race...I would 1. Listen. 2. Believe you and 3. Respect you for saying it.

The world is full of shitheads and standing up to them is the fun part!~

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet not.

Do you get me?

If you have ANY gripes whatsoever about any race...I would 1. Listen. 2. Believe you and 3. Respect you for saying it.

I don't see problems by whole groups of people. I see problems by economic class actually.

The problem is treating different races as if they were homogeneous in belief, culture and behavior. I don't paint with one broad brush stroke.

IMO, it's a lazy and poorly informed intellect that does it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

I try, but not always get it right, trying to decipher whether a poster is being funnyfucks or serious.

I actually laugh at racism because in my early days it was a fun sport and not malicious to poke and make others squirm.

So be or not be, racist away. I don't care. I think it's funny but that is my generation. You've been brought up to shit yourselves about being labelled racist!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

I don't see problems by whole groups of people. I see problems by economic class actually.

The problem is treating different races as if they were homogeneous in belief, culture and behavior. I don't paint with one broad brush stroke.

Like I once said to flea... non whites are tired of it so its best not to overdo it but certainly when you're known what your friends are about, its still fun to sledge!~.

There is no fun in Republicans. I have decided to reject them now. The abortion issue has sealed it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Like I once said to flea... non whites are tired of it so its best not to overdo it but certainly when you're known what your friends are about, its still fun to sledge!~.

There is no fun in Republicans. I have decided to reject them now. The abortion issue has sealed it.

Caskur, another Paki sent a penis pic, these Paki men are all horny beasts and are sending their penis pics to everyone and anyone on their friends list.

Once you accept a bunch of friend requests everyone on their friends list then sends you a friend request and it multiplies and been getting 20 or more request a day now. I have been investigating each one before accepting their request.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Let's not forget how your dumbass openly defends a self admitted White Nationalist but not his views...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Let's also not fucking forget you actually posted that "you haven't seen anything racist from Aryan." ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Oh my GOD

WILL YOU STFU YOU BROKEN FUCKING RECORD

I bet if you cut yourself, you'll bleed soy....

What an insufferable trannie faggot.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh my GOD

WILL YOU STFU YOU BROKEN FUCKING RECORD

I bet if you cut yourself, you'll bleed soy....

What a trannie faggot.

Why are you so obsessed with Flynn?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet not.

Do you get me?

Caskur, another Paki sent a penis pic, these Paki men are all horny beasts and are sending their penis pics to everyone and anyone on their friends list.

Once you accept a bunch of friend requests everyone on their friends list then sends you a friend request and it multiplies and been getting 20 or more request a day now. I have been investigating each one before accepting their request.

I am no friend of Pakis. If I wasnt so terribly tired, I would tell you why.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I bet not.

Do you get me?

I opened up a thread to discuss an issue wiff you and your all soul clones, but ended up feeling like Jimmy Jones asking us all to drink the Kool Aid.