I worry about a "Christian" like Loktard building high tech weapons

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I hope he doesn't use BIBLIAL MATH. For that matter, it's bizarre how the US can have such a huge weapons industry if (as Loktard claims) the entire country is founded on JudeoChristian principals (including, one assumes, BIBLICAL MATH.

yt868DyqdX6EgpJgTCm3ibSvu6HuguvGtSeaTRy0DvU.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when I learned I was going to hell. I told my buddy I had 9' ceilings and he measured it and it was only 8'11.25" I was nearly suicidal for .00001 seconds!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey monster

you should start better threads.

this one is as dead as your nose and your dick

just saying

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck off, meathead. I didn't start this thread for length, only to share a comic with Lokmar.

Maybe he cares what YOUR dumb ass thinks of it, but I sure's hell don't.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck off, meathead. I didn't start this thread for length, only to share a comic with Lokmar.

God says kill faggits. Maybe you can redeem yourself by jumping off a hotel. After all, you dont have anything to lose.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

God says kill faggits. Maybe you can redeem yourself by jumping off a hotel. After all, you dont have anything to lose.
Too late with too little, dude. Besides, I've got nothin needs redemption and it's written that you should not put yer god to the test... something you should read & heed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Too late with too little, dude. Besides, I've got nothin needs redemption and it's written that you should not put yer god to the test... something you should read & heed.
Capitalize God, scumbag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Capitalize God, scumbag.

God doesn't care about bullshit. He cares about real shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Capitalize God, scumbag.

God doesn't care about bullshit. He cares about real shit.
Real, like in real degeneracy. He says kill em.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Would you like a tissue for your issue or a paper bag to put over your deformed face?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've got nothin needs redemption
Dunno about that. pretty sure God is not too thrilled with you being an old creeper who jerks off to scenes of 12 year girls in movies with questionable storylines