If the World goes to Hell in a handbasket, what would you like achieve/accomplish before it does?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sail this boat somewhere. The boats ready, so far I’m not. Cool thread.

Can you sail a boat like that with one person?
How many gallon fresh water tank ?
Do you have a Marine 2 way radio?
Would you try to sail to Hawaii?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d like to see Radiohead in concert.

Damn, Flea... I know it's an end of the world scenario, but don't get too crazy!! :Happy5:

I love them and Coldplay. Coldplay has my heart tho.

I've never been into that genre of music, I'm basically dance tunes only.

The only other genre I took a liking too recently is the synth wave stuff...

There's a group called The Midnight and if anyone else likes that 80's vibe music, I definitely recommend checking them out.
Aye bro, love the synthwave stuff too! There's chart songs that I never liked at all until I heard the synthwave edit/remix...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Damn, Flea... I know it's an end of the world scenario, but don't get too crazy!! :Happy5:

There's a group called The Midnight and if anyone else likes that 80's vibe music, I definitely recommend checking them out.
Aye bro, love the synthwave stuff too! There's chart songs that I never liked at all until I heard the synthwave edit/remix...
I don’t know how you blokes listen to that noise. Gimmee some Supertramp or The Cult any day.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I don’t know how you blokes listen to that noise. Gimmee some Supertramp or The Cult any day.

Hey now! I love all sorts of music! Except country.

I can listen to Zeppelin, then switch to NWA!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sail this boat somewhere. The boats ready, so far I’m not. Cool thread.

Can you sail a boat like that with one person?
How many gallon fresh water tank ?
Do you have a Marine 2 way radio?
Would you try to sail to Hawaii?

1.Yes
2. 70 gallons in tank. Another 50 in Jerry cans on deck. 40 quarts bottled water.
3. 2 radios, tons of navigation electronics.
4 The boat is a Hawaii, Mexico vet.
5. Self Steering
6 Ground tackle
7. Newer 4 cylinder Universal diesel
8. 40 gallons diesel in tank. 20 in Jerry cans.
9.New running and standing rigging
10. On board tool kit, vital spare parts.
11. Fresh bottom paint, and zincs. Out of the water last October.
22. Never cut a corner, or spared any expense.

This Motor Sailer is ready. It’s about me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah…but that techno synth stuff is a noise that can only be deciphered if one is on mind-altering drugs or living on another planet. It’s painful on the ears.

Some country is good. I love it when they mix metal into it, like The Hellyeahs or Phil Anselmo’s Down. Johnny Cash was always my go-to if I wanted to just sit back and enjoy that particular genre and sound.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Have you heard much Greta Van Fleet? They’re the splitting-sound of Led Zeppelin but with a modern twist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having food and shelter and being able to defend yourself is hard to understand for some people.

Much like biology.

the way she answered that question basically confirmed she knows damn well gender is based on BIOLOGY

theres no way shes making the SCOTUS

I can now listen to old country, but modern country is terrible.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Having food and shelter and being able to defend yourself is hard to understand for some people.

Much like biology.

the way she answered that question basically confirmed she knows damn well gender is based on BIOLOGY

Have you heard that country collaboration The Highwaymen? It has Cash, Willy Nelson, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Much like biology.

Have you heard that country collaboration The Highway? It has Cash, Willy Nelson, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson.

Yes! They are good.

I like the mix of Tex-Mex with country that's found in Texas...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
if u mean do i have a bunker, guns & ammo and a ton of freeze dried food? no
Okay, yeah I was wondering. I don't quite understand that type to be frank.
i understand prepping 2 a point as long as its not going overboard
Sure, I understand that too. It doesn't make any sense to be oblivious, but letting fear run your life is an end to your life, imo.

Lily the Leaker is so desperate to have a friend that she will contradict herself almost immediately just to be agreeable.

get to werk FAGGOT !!
QUOTE those [poasts you fucking idiot LOL
your pay check is in the mail thank you ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah…but that techno synth stuff is a noise that can only be deciphered if one is on mind-altering drugs or living on another planet. It’s painful on the ears.

Some country is good. I love it when they mix metal into it, like The Hellyeahs or Phil Anselmo’s Down. Johnny Cash was always my go-to if I wanted to just sit back and enjoy that particular genre and sound.
You clearly have no idea what synthwave is lmao https://bastardfactory.net/threads/...g-a-comeback-in-the-2020s-and-i-like-it.2548/
I'd like to see an example of this "noise" you talk about? Dance music is one of the most popular genres on the planet, you sure you're not thinking about dubstep? I like that too though...:ThumbsUp1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am definitely going to be doing some bulk shopping in the next month or so. Even Biden admitted food shortages were coming though he said the shortages would mostly effect the third world. We in the west will only get hit with much higher prices. Remember food prices are already up 50% since Biden took office so better to buy now instead of waiting for prices to rise.

I also need to get a large raised bed garden going in the backyard. If regulations permit a chicken or two for eggs might be good too.

If you want to get chickens for eggs.....you wanna get like 4 hens and you gotta make sure you get them stimulated to lay eggs. Like sprouted seeds and getting them misted with water and all that.

And no I dont know this from experience at all myself.....its just things that people who have hens for eggs have shared with me when I've said I want to get chickens and have them lay our eggs lol.

It's not as easy as it seems is what I've been told. I'm still gonna do it though.

We decided to just buy dehydrated eggs.... like 35 packs of 500 grams apiece. Less fuss, more under the radar.

Ewww, dehydrated eggs. Dont you ever criticize me putting pineapple on pizza again, you savage.

lol

I had dehydrated eggs one time, ONE time, they were nasty.

Like dehydrated milk the dehydrated eggs probably don't taste the same but are still good for baking. So they do have a purpose.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
eating will be more a chore than fun so stock up on pasta, rice, dried beans & spices 2 make them edible

oh and forget meat cuz the only sources will be rats, people and cucarachas

im guessing it tastes like any other rodent, ie rabbit or squirrel - but i never ate those either

anyone know what rodent tastes like?

When I was in the army we did a short jungle survival course while in Thailand. One of the features was eating a roasted rat. It was a jungle rat and not a city rat so maybe a bit cleaner but the texture was similar to chicken, the color was more reddish, and the meat was quite greasy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am definitely going to be doing some bulk shopping in the next month or so. Even Biden admitted food shortages were coming though he said the shortages would mostly effect the third world. We in the west will only get hit with much higher prices. Remember food prices are already up 50% since Biden took office so better to buy now instead of waiting for prices to rise.

I also need to get a large raised bed garden going in the backyard. If regulations permit a chicken or two for eggs might be good too.

If you want to get chickens for eggs.....you wanna get like 4 hens and you gotta make sure you get them stimulated to lay eggs. Like sprouted seeds and getting them misted with water and all that.

And no I dont know this from experience at all myself.....its just things that people who have hens for eggs have shared with me when I've said I want to get chickens and have them lay our eggs lol.

It's not as easy as it seems is what I've been told. I'm still gonna do it though.

We decided to just buy dehydrated eggs.... like 35 packs of 500 grams apiece. Less fuss, more under the radar.

Ewww, dehydrated eggs. Dont you ever criticize me putting pineapple on pizza again, you savage.

lol

Like dehydrated milk the dehydrated eggs probably don't taste the same but are still good for baking. So they do have a purpose.

Dehydrated eggs are different than freeze dried eggs.

But all preserved eggs matter...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

Dehydrated eggs are different than freeze dried eggs.

But all preserved eggs matter...
Would you eat this?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When in Rome or anywhere else.

Food is food.

My great grandparents slathered eggs in Vaseline and kept them many many months that way...

The same way they picked green tomatoes and packed them in newspaper or buried root vegetables in a ditch with layers of sand and straw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
eating will be more a chore than fun so stock up on pasta, rice, dried beans & spices 2 make them edible

im guessing it tastes like any other rodent, ie rabbit or squirrel - but i never ate those either

When I was in the army we did a short jungle survival course while in Thailand. One of the features was eating a roasted rat. It was a jungle rat and not a city rat so maybe a bit cleaner but the texture was similar to chicken, the color was more reddish, and the meat was quite greasy.

Here in Michigan there is a sort of Catholic tradition of eating the damn Michigan muskrats.

I've never tried it and I likely never will. Unless I have to for survival. I'll never forget how me and friends caught one in a trapping cage and how mean and disgusting it was. They are like demonic beavers with gross rat tails lol

I see them often out here by the water. Thankfully the feral cat colonies keep them in check.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Here in Michigan there is a sort of Catholic tradition of eating the damn Michigan muskrats.

I've never tried it and I likely never will. Unless I have to for survival. I'll never forget how me and friends caught one in a tapping cage and how mean and disgusting it was. They are likely demonic beavers with gross rat tails lol

I see them often out here by the water. Thankfully the feral cat colonies keep them in check.

I grew up on venison, musky pike, musk rats, squirrels, and a number of smallish to medium sized birds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've never tried it and I likely never will. Unless I have to for survival. I'll never forget how me and friends caught one in a tapping cage and how mean and disgusting it was. They are likely demonic beavers with gross rat tails lol

I grew up on venison, musky pike, musk rats, squirrels, and a number of smallish to medium sized birds.

Yeah I grew up on venison, farm raised chicken, fish (the pike) and bear meat.

Squirrel, raccoon and musk rat....uhg no thanks. Not if I have options lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

Tis true. But the dehydrated eggs, are already cooked, chunks of scrambled eggs.

I "would" eat it again, if the water was all drained off them, and replaced with lots of hot sauce lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

lol

Tis true. But the dehydrated eggs, are already cooked, chunks of scrambled eggs.

I "would" eat it again, if the water was all drained off them, and replaced with lots of hot sauce lol.

Dehydrated anything is dried.

Freeze dried is a different process.

All the liquid is shot off very quickly.... it's frozen to the point where liquid is expelled through every pore as vapour. It's what bomb shelters have done for over 60 years. It's why people on YouTube buy these old meals and eat/rate them... even coast guard meals from the 1960's.

If I didn't say what I bought adequately before, it's freeze dried beef mince and eggs... not dehydrated.... I dehydrate as well... mostly veggies and mushrooms. I have an industrial dryer.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I want to eat Chinese buffet one more time, and tacos.
277756312_10159953045222594_1440789884603041993_n.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Couple of things I'd to accomplish before my time is up:

1. Build and design a small cabin on a recreational property.

2. Become an artist & designer before the robots & AI completely over. Make a website showcasing my work. Create 10 nice works of Art. Sorta like my mini art gallery

3. Get a private pilots license

4. Get a sports car & drive it somewhere scenic like along the coast of California.

5. Get a world round trip in a private jet ( cheaper than a trip on a private yacht actually )

6. Travel to Italy & France to see all those classic works of art.

7. Build a musical instrument like a mandolin or a guitar.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.....this doesn't necessarily mean you would perish but could continue living thru the deluge as it unfolds.

In the meantime before it does, what would you like to accomplish in life?

It's funny. I'm doing it. I'm trying to be a better person. Volunteering at the dog shelter. Helping the old people in my village. Making myself available to anyone who needs me. Trying to forgive people who have done stupid shit. Getting involved in environmental stuff here. Making sure my kids will have something to inherit. And finishing up some projects I've been working on for years.