If the World goes to Hell in a handbasket, what would you like achieve/accomplish before it does?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am definitely going to be doing some bulk shopping in the next month or so. Even Biden admitted food shortages were coming though he said the shortages would mostly effect the third world. We in the west will only get hit with much higher prices. Remember food prices are already up 50% since Biden took office so better to buy now instead of waiting for prices to rise.

I also need to get a large raised bed garden going in the backyard. If regulations permit a chicken or two for eggs might be good too.

If you want to get chickens for eggs.....you wanna get like 4 hens and you gotta make sure you get them stimulated to lay eggs. Like sprouted seeds and getting them misted with water and all that.

And no I dont know this from experience at all myself.....its just things that people who have hens for eggs have shared with me when I've said I want to get chickens and have them lay our eggs lol.

It's not as easy as it seems is what I've been told. I'm still gonna do it though.

We decided to just buy dehydrated eggs.... like 35 packs of 500 grams apiece. Less fuss, more under the radar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear retard, it is a direct example of the topic brought up in this thread. Now, go to the corner and put your dunce cap on like a good like tard. That's a good little boy.
No need to get all hysterical, little girl.

Let's fix you a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Hot-Chocolate-LEAD-4-90a8f6755c6c45fd84f93762270bcd69.jpg
Oh ma gahd!
.Oderstink thumbs me downd.

What could it mean?

You're under his thumb?
No, when you thumbs down someone, then you are under theirs.
Oderstink (not the only one) often lifts her skirt to my posts.

So if I gave you the middle finger, I'd be flipping off myself?

I don't follow your logic.

Do you identify as trans-underthethumb?
. If someone is so lame as to thumbs down you,
you got under their skin.
.Run off now and find a single incidence of me thumbs downing anyone.

.Don't come back till you do, lamer. LoLz at McKnickers

I just screenshotted this so I have it ready for the negative negs i know I'll continue to get from you guys, even though I never give any sort of negs to anyone.

Thanks! :)

He doesn't represent anyone but himself, dumbass.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.....this doesn't necessarily mean you would perish but could continue living thru the deluge as it unfolds.

In the meantime before it does, what would you like to accomplish in life?

Define hell in a handbasket for me please. It seems we're pretty damn close as it is.

If the 1970s are any indication, I think things wI'll come crashing down with a thud around 2030 or soon after @Lily.

Should be a big recession/depression like there was in 1982. Just because of all the debt alone it's sure to go bust just like in 1982.

We may have room for one more mini boom. But with all the debt irrational exuberance being built up a crash seems inevitable. People are panic buying & worse going into debt acting out of fear rather than common sense. Everything is being purchased on debt including all those inflated homes than keep skyrocketing in price. But the reality is they're just passing a hot potato of debt around.

But that fuels a global panic like it eventually did in the 1970s. When people act irrationally our leaders will too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.....this doesn't necessarily mean you would perish but could continue living thru the deluge as it unfolds.

Define hell in a handbasket for me please. It seems we're pretty damn close as it is.

If the 1970s are any indication, I think things wI'll come crashing down with a thud around 2030 or soon after @Lily.

Should be a big recession/depression like there was in 1982. Just because of all the debt alone it's sure to go bust just like in 1982.

We may have room for one more mini boom. But with all the debt irrational exuberance being built up a crash seems inevitable. People are panic buying & worse going into debt acting out of fear rather than common sense.

But that fuels a global panic like it eventually did in the 1970s. When people act irrationally our leaders will too.

Got it. I wasn't sure if you were referencing a potential WW3 situation with a nuclear war or something like you've just posted.

I'm not sure what I want to accomplish in that case. Probably the safest bet is to move to a small remote town where we could be more self-sufficient before this happens.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We may have room for one more mini boom. But with all the debt irrational exuberance being built up a crash seems inevitable. People are panic buying & worse going into debt acting out of fear rather than common sense.

Got it. I wasn't sure if you were referencing a potential WW3 situation with a nuclear war or something like you've just posted.

I'm not sure what I want to accomplish in that case. Probably the safest bet is to move to a small remote town where we could be more self-sufficient before this happens.

If you're not already situated, it's unlikely you will be when shit goes down.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear retard, it is a direct example of the topic brought up in this thread. Now, go to the corner and put your dunce cap on like a good like tard. That's a good little boy.

Oh ma gahd!

What could it mean?

You're under his thumb?

If you're commenting on somebody thumbs downing something you said on a message board, who got under who's skin again?

I thumbed down one of his especially stupid posts, he then went on a rant for pages posting idiotic nonsense, yet we are supposed to believe it is not him melting down?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Oh ma gahd!

What could it mean?

You're under his thumb?

If you're commenting on somebody thumbs downing something you said on a message board, who got under who's skin again?

I thumbed down one of his especially stupid posts, he then went on a rant for pages posting idiotic nonsense, yet we are supposed to believe it is not him melting down?

Yeah, I still don't understand his logic.

Thumbs-down= Under skin
No Thumbs-down= Under skin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oh ma gahd!

What could it mean?

You're under his thumb?

lmao

did holiday really just leave a loaf in his panties cause someone down thumbed one of his posts? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh ma gahd!

What could it mean?

You're under his thumb?

I often wonder if his posts actually make sense to the other "liberals" or if they are just supporting the fact he hates us.

It is very much like we are speaking different languages, though. Which is a sign of subversion.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I am definitely going to be doing some bulk shopping in the next month or so. Even Biden admitted food shortages were coming though he said the shortages would mostly effect the third world. We in the west will only get hit with much higher prices. Remember food prices are already up 50% since Biden took office so better to buy now instead of waiting for prices to rise.

I also need to get a large raised bed garden going in the backyard. If regulations permit a chicken or two for eggs might be good too.

If you want to get chickens for eggs.....you wanna get like 4 hens and you gotta make sure you get them stimulated to lay eggs. Like sprouted seeds and getting them misted with water and all that.

And no I dont know this from experience at all myself.....its just things that people who have hens for eggs have shared with me when I've said I want to get chickens and have them lay our eggs lol.

It's not as easy as it seems is what I've been told. I'm still gonna do it though.

We decided to just buy dehydrated eggs.... like 35 packs of 500 grams apiece. Less fuss, more under the radar.

Ewww, dehydrated eggs. Dont you ever criticize me putting pineapple on pizza again, you savage.

lol

I had dehydrated eggs one time, ONE time, they were nasty.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ewww, dehydrated eggs. Dont you ever criticize me putting pineapple on pizza again, you savage.

lol

Technically, these packs are freeze dried eggs. Packed in nitrogen.... they will last a long time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Omg. That shit made me fart so bad

Dutch ovening my ex wife was the only positive about dehydrated eggs

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

Technically, these packs are freeze dried eggs. Packed in nitrogen.... they will last a long time.

Well if we go camping, and you break that shit out, you can eat it all yourself, and I'll eat all the bacon lol.

Then I'll make a pineapple pizza for dinner.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You have to add water to dehydrated eggs, so you get.... watery eggs. BLEH!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

lol

Well if we go camping, and you break that shit out, you can eat it all yourself, and I'll eat all the bacon lol.

Dehydrated eggs and freeze dried eggs are different.

And fuck off with pineapple on pizza shit travesty.

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!@@@!!@

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

Ok ok, I've never had freeze dried eggs, so I wont pass judgement..... yet. lol

Have you ever tried pineapple on pizza?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd love to catch a 30lb + pike from a remote highland loch... I'd take one from any Scottish loch of course but one from an unlikely place would just be sensational!
fuck, we catch big Pike like they're minnows 6 hours North ... Pickerel too

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

lol

Ok ok, I've never had freeze dried eggs, so I wont pass judgement..... yet. lol

Have you ever tried pineapple on pizza?

Yes, and I tried to remove my tongue on dry pavement immediately after.

I licked and licked but the disgusting flavour never left.... so I slammed a half bottle of whiskey while tonguing a 24 volt truck battery....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
eating will be more a chore than fun so stock up on pasta, rice, dried beans & spices 2 make them edible

oh and forget meat cuz the only sources will be rats, people and cucarachas

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
eating will be more a chore than fun so stock up on pasta, rice, dried beans & spices 2 make them edible

Is it true that fat people fair better than thin persons during food shortages?

honest question

Dunno.... I would posit that if somebody was morbidly obese and living in Rat Central (San Francisco) BEFORE a famine, they wouldn't be accustomed to collecting Fast Food fastly DURING a food shortage...

But I need to interview a geriatric buzzard living in Costa Rica first before I present my findings....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

honest question

Dunno.... I would posit that if somebody was morbidly obese and living in Rat Central (San Francisco) BEFORE a famine, they wouldn't be accustomed to collecting Fast Food fastly DURING a food shortage...

But I need to interview a geriatric buzzard living in Costa Rica first before I present my findings....

I think a degree in biology would do you well in this pursuit sir

if and when you do conclude your research I would be most interested in your findings of fact

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

honest question

I think a degree in biology would do you well in this pursuit sir

if and when you do conclude your research I would be most interested in your findings of fact

I may have to visit Oak's inner outer inner thigh region.... aka Boca Raton...

I expect hazard pay....