If we only knew what was to come

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pity reply, no one on gods green earth gives a rabid rats ass, what you think. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I wanted you to hear this from me, as a friend.
Didn't realize this was a board where spamming and threadjacking was acceptable

@Bastard Factory perhaps I am mistaken? :Popcorn:

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Pity reply, no one on gods green earth gives a rabid rats ass, what you think. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I wanted you to hear this from me, as a friend.

Snitches git teh stitches.....Kitty kat...

snowflake-logo2.e1815ef3.png

My advice to you scaredy kat, is run away and find a safe space, with all the other fgts.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My advice to you scaredy kat, is run away and find a safe space, with all the other fgts.

I see, that video took you back to the time when your daddy first locked you in the closet after taking your virginity

My apologies for bringing back such dark memories

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Religion has its limits, Bigly.

It can provide only so many answers. The only thing it can do is to prepare a person for the afterlife.

Personally I think COVID was created by a lab in China to bring Trump down because he wanted to re-arrange the global economy. So they wanted to stop him and it appears they succeeded.

This thing isn't natural. It's as or more lethal than Cancer. But even cancer doesn't usually destroy the brain, the heart, the lungs, the eyes, the feet and the circulatory system all at once. If it's 'natural' it doesn't make any fucking sense. Not even HIV/AIDS was this bad.

Religion doesn't have an answer for biowarfare.

No, God isn't punishing us. America didn't deserve this fate, nor the other 200 nations outside of China.

COVID was unleashed by sinister and Evil men & the most appropriate way to counter it is to punish those who were responsible, namely China.

Anyways, that's how I cope with this virus. By thinking of it as something man-made and weaponized from a foreign land.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
COVID was indeed created in a lab by the Chinese government with the full cooperation of the leftist scum in our elite class

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of whats to come...Parler gets shut down at midnight tomorrow. Apparently they run on Googles servers. They expect to be back up Tuesday.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Speaking of whats to come...Parler gets shut down at midnight tomorrow. Apparently they run on Googles servers. They expect to be back up Tuesday.
They are on Amazon cloud

Yeah, the billionaires Biden plans to go after are really taking preemptive measures to hit him back fiercely

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are on Amazon cloud

Yeah, the billionaires Biden plans to go after are really taking preemptive measures to hit him back fiercely
Maybe Ambien is NOT right for you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Oh, now you're going to complain about threadjacking? As if you haven't jacked thread after thread here already. And insults are spamming? Then, you have spammed 3050 times since you've been here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
COVID was indeed created in a lab by the Chinese government with the full cooperation of the leftist scum in our elite class

If it was created in a lab in China with US participation, it would have been the US righties. Don't kid yourself there, Biggie Meltie.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
If it was created in a lab in China with US participation, it would have been the US righties. Don't kid yourself there, Biggie Meltie.
And in the meantime there is enough evidence that also this claim was a false one. The virus is not man-made

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, now you're going to complain about threadjacking? As if you haven't jacked thread after thread here already. And insults are spamming? Then, you have spammed 3050 times since you've been here.

You're correct of course, but don't use the word IRONY when disrespecting his post, it really tends to set him off.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile your spamming butt buddy is on permanent meltdown

Lelulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why didn’t the fat ass that you worship choose to do nothing about it?
Have you ever back a winner Stubby?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Bitch please. I’ve got more gangster balls in my pinky than you do your entire life. Stfu

• Disagree

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Mutherfucker - you are a waaaaaaaaay bigger pussy than I thought.

"Oh BF. please help me...HELP HELP HELP !"

... LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yesss, the snowflake bled for DAYS when I reported one of his threadjacks. Evidently he thinks he's got some sort of special standing with BF cause he's so good at running forums himself.

...off the cliff.

• Funny
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yesss, the snowflake bled for DAYS when I reported one of his threadjacks. Evidently he thinks he's got some sort of special standing with BF cause he's so good at running forums himself.

...off the cliff.
meanwhile your spamming little fuckbuddy is confined to permanent meltdown for threadjacking

lolz