If we were to contact Peaches through a Ouija board....

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I think we as Bastards have ever right to drag the dead out of Hell and ask them questions. One could learn a lot more from a dead person than a living since they both got the living and dying covered which most of us ain't got through. So they are more experience than us.

Just don't lead them to any dildo bikes. Some shit is fucked up even to the dead.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I didn't know Peaches as well as a lot of you so I don't pretend to know his mind in regard to his feelings toward any specific person but I am pretty sure of one thing: Even if it were true he wouldn't enjoy a roasting after he was gone he damn well would *understand* it, and wouldn't make a fuss.

I'm trying to think of a single time I saw Peaches dictating *how* someone else should post and...

...Hmm. I got nothin'.

Perhaps those who don't want to participate in a roast should follow Peaches' example of how he handled such things- with dignity and grace.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Carignan you loser, ever notice no one responds to you :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

take the cock outta yer mouth and speak UP boy !! they don't notice you :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I didn't know Peaches as well as a lot of you so I don't pretend to know his mind in regard to his feelings toward any specific person but I am pretty sure of one thing: Even if it were true he wouldn't enjoy a roasting after he was gone he damn well would *understand* it, and wouldn't make a fuss.

I'm trying to think of a single time I saw Peaches dictating *how* someone else should post and...

...Hmm. I got nothin'.

Perhaps those who don't want to participate in a roast should follow Peaches' example of how he handled such things- with dignity and grace.
with that diminutive dick licker :LOL3::LOL3: dignity and grace ?? :LOL3: he's out to get the werld for shrinking him :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

...Hmm. I got nothin'.

They’re not roasting him tho. It’s straight up disrespectful. Let the man rest in peace already.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They’re not roasting him tho. It’s straight up disrespectful. Let the man rest in peace already.
countess, may I ask why yer always here defending these sick people, just asking because you're obviously a level headed person ...

Carignan

Factory Bastard
why would someone fake their own death? thats so 20 yrs ago though. what's peaches get out of this? is it some online bet with friends to see how long peaches can act dead? yet if so it would only full effect if we all knew him in real life too. doing it on half way online seems so pointless. unless we are talking a huge money bet/pay off

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
countess, may I ask why yer always here defending these sick people, just asking because you're obviously a level headed person ...

We all go back years. We have been friends for a long time.

You are not a level headed person at all so the fuck you talking about.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We all go back years. We have been friends for a long time.

You are not a level headed person at all so the fuck you talking about.
she seems so level headed and you're a fucking idiot .. along with that foul midget you fucked outta pity, did you cart him around in a backpack :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fortunately, I don't know any of these insane people, nor have I ever been a part of their so-called community.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Next question

Peaces - How many inches of full throbbing cock does your buddy admin like to take in his ass?

thumbyt.png

Wait a minute! you read that wrong, biggie! Peaches used the V as a roman numeral 5, and trying to tell us Aidsman takes 58 inches of salami in his wizard sleeve! or perhaps 8 inches with another 5 to spare, or being lazy and trying to tell us 8+5 more inches, which would make 13.

Last edited: