If you could go back and talk to your 18 year old self, what 3 words would you utter?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

Probably the worst advice ever for a woman. Truly a woman has diminishing market value the older she gets. Her best chance is to nab a quality guy when she is young, beautiful, and has fertility. If she fails this she is in for a lifetime of sorrow and regrete.

O .....my friend.

Marriage is more beneficial for men. Unmarried women actually do better. Mentally.....emotionally....physically.

And the fact men look at us and see "goods" and "market value" just MIGHT be one of the reasons why, yanno.

I mean that's trafficking language.

If I need "market value" to be appealing.....meh fuck that. A man worthy of my mental and emotional health will be totally fine with my tube sock tits and various other signs of perfectly natural aging and my mouthiness.

Yeah, that "market value" comment could not be more misogynistic with serious overtones of the sex trafficking industry. But, I have always said that Arms Dealer Brat is a lowlife, haven't I? That post is a prime example. So incredibly creepy.

Sorry that the truth hurts but it is still the truth. The reality is guys who have it together are in short supply so women want them. That is why men in their 30's and 40's have no problems getting women in their 20's. Don't hate the player just hate the game.

More than 3 words, neanderthal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get married

Probably the worst advice ever for a woman. Truly a woman has diminishing market value the older she gets. Her best chance is to nab a quality guy when she is young, beautiful, and has fertility. If she fails this she is in for a lifetime of sorrow and regrete.

O .....my friend.

Marriage is more beneficial for men. Unmarried women actually do better. Mentally.....emotionally....physically.

And the fact men look at us and see "goods" and "market value" just MIGHT be one of the reasons why, yanno.

If I need "market value" to be appealing.....meh fuck that. A man worthy of my mental and emotional health will be totally fine with my tube sock tits and various other signs of perfectly natural aging and my mouthiness.

Yeah, that "market value" comment could not be more misogynistic with serious overtones of the sex trafficking industry. But, I have always said that Arms Dealer Brat is a lowlife, haven't I? That post is a prime example. So incredibly creepy.

Sorry that the truth hurts but it is still the truth. The reality is guys who have it together are in short supply so women want them. That is why men in their 30's and 40's have no problems getting women in their 20's. Don't hate the player just hate the game.

I can easily tell which men do not have their shit together by which ones come sniffing around my trainwreck ass.

No joke.

You have a partner so you are well ahead and have something to build on there. Seriously, in the game of life having a good marriage puts someone two steps ahead as well as is a firm foundation to build upon. If you aren't yet where you want to be, no problem, just make a plan on how you are going to work yourself to where you want to be. I am a firm believer that anyone can make it in America if they work hard, have a plan, and set a budget.

We were separated and getting divorced a few years ago. Right now I moved to take care of my mother and I'm renovating this mobile home she bought in an act of desperation.

He comes out and helps a lot and we get along really well, he is between being out here and down close to where he works.

I really wouldnt ever bash him ever.... but I wouldnt consider myself ahead based on my relationship status at all. I'm pretty content as a whole person regardless if I have someone or not.

But I definately see your point.

I have daughters and i wouldnt want them to be treated like market goods. Or spoke of like that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

I can easily tell which men do not have their shit together by which ones come sniffing around my trainwreck ass.

No joke.

You have a partner so you are well ahead and have something to build on there. Seriously, in the game of life having a good marriage puts someone two steps ahead as well as is a firm foundation to build upon. If you aren't yet where you want to be, no problem, just make a plan on how you are going to work yourself to where you want to be. I am a firm believer that anyone can make it in America if they work hard, have a plan, and set a budget.

We were separated and getting divorced a few years ago. Right now I moved to take care of my mother and I'm renovating this mobile home she bought in an act of desperation.

He comes out and helps a lot and we get along really well, he is between being out here and down close to where he works.

I really wouldnt ever bash him ever.... but I wouldnt consider myself ahead based on my relationship status at all. I'm pretty content as a whole person regardless if I have someone or not.

I have daughters and i wouldnt want them to be treated like market goods. Or spoke of like that.

A long post about you. How odd.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Lol...you vile dumpster fire...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily, what are you talking about? I feel so lost

This is a three word post, in theory. Dove went on to write a book. Yesterday, she challenged me to question her making every thread about herself. I find that she makes every single thread that isn't about her about her or her life. Sometimes it gets annoying as it disrupts the flow of a conversation.

Sometimes the thread isn't really a conversation, but Dove with make it about her life. Not that many people talk about their lives quite that much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Okay so you show up here and you want to police how I post?

Dont read it, simple as that.

You look ridiculous complaining about this. Grow up and use the ignore feature. I'm not gonna change my behaviour because Lily doesnt like it or thinks I post about myself too much. So you may as well scroll on and not whine like some petty controlling bitch.

People post shit I find uninteresting all the time, I just dont read it. Easy as that.

That's your options here. Scroll past. Ignore. Or continue to whine about it and it will change nothing. Good luck.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

You look ridiculous complaining about this. Grow up and use the ignore feature. I'm not gonna change my behaviour because Lily doesnt like it or thinks I post about myself too much. So you may as well scroll on and not whine like some petty controlling bitch.

People post shit I find uninteresting all the time, I just dont read it. Easy as that.

Didn't you just post to me, yesterday, not to question you in your thread about posting about yourself? You said I should do it elsewhere.

So, what's the problem now? Are you complaining about my complaints? Uhm, yep. If you don't like what I have to say, scroll past. The irony in your post is fun. Lots of fun. Do it some more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Didn't you just post to me, yesterday, not to question you in your thread about posting about yourself? You said I should do it elsewhere.

So, what's the problem now? Are you complaining about my complaints? Uhm, yep. If you don't like what I have to say, scroll past. The irony in your post is fun. Lots of fun. Do it some more.

Not really.

If you dont like the content you are reading that's your responsibility, no one else's.

So you can either deal with it or waste bandwidth wailing about it.

Your choice. No one has a problem here, except for you. I'm just advising you how to deal with it because I have absolutely zero intention of altering myself for your comfort.

There is an ignore feature and you free to use it. You seem rather desperate for drama and I'm not interested. If you dont want to read my posts than dont....ignore it. Otherwise it's obvious you are a whining drama seeker and there is no reason to take you seriously.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Not really.

If you dont like the content you are reading that's your responsibility, no one else's.

Your choice. No one has a problem here, except for you. I'm just advising you how to deal with it because I have absolutely zero intention of altering myself for your comfort.

There is an ignore feature and you free to use it. You seem rather desperate for drama and I'm not interested. If you dont want to read my posts than dont....ignore it. Otherwise it's obvious you are a whining drama seeker and there is no reason to take you seriously.

I posted about 5 words in one post and now you've gone on, with your lack of interest, for several paragraphs. I think you're bothered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Not really.

I posted about 5 words in one post and now you've gone on, with your lack of interest, for several paragraphs. I think you're bothered.

Okay lady. You can go ahead and continue following my posts and bitching that I post about myself too much.

It's very obvious you have some childish personal issue or some need for attention so I'm more than happy to just ignore your future ridiculous complaints and allow you to be a cry baby by yourself. Literally no one wants to engage in any mindless petty bitch fight. I'm about as bothered as I am when a child throws a fit in public. Your focus on this is obnoxious.

I hope your day gets better :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Not really.

Okay lady. You can go ahead and continue following my posts and bitching that I post about myself too much.

It's very obvious you have some childish personal issue or some need for attention so I'm more than happy to just ignore your future ridiculous complaints and allow you to be a cry baby by yourself. Literally no one wants to engage in any mindless petty bitch fight. I'm about as bothered as I am when a child throws a fit in public. Your focus on this is obnoxious.

I hope your day gets better :)

I'm having a great day. Thanks for your concern.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is a three word post, in theory. Dove went on to write a book. Yesterday, she challenged me to question her making every thread about herself. I find that she makes every single thread that isn't about her about her or her life. Sometimes it gets annoying as it disrupts the flow of a conversation.

Sometimes the thread isn't really a conversation, but Dove with make it about her life. Not that many people talk about their lives quite that much.

Hmmmmm. Pot/kettle?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

Anyone can, but far, far from everyone will, because America would cease to function without cheap laborers. Use your brain. It will always be a crap shoot, and the majority will lose.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YouTube., you are in control by and large and it all comes down to choices. Most people choose to make bad ones or at least fail to make good ones. The single biggest mistake I see is people who choose to go into debt when they don't have to do so. They want that $40k car but don't have the cash to pay for it so they sign their life away. You can choose to buy a beater and save your money. Budgeting is another thing I am very happy my family stressed to me from a young age.

That way I could invest money and live below my means. You'd be amazed how much you can save when you don't have debts and cut spending way down. Check out F.I.R.E. to learn more, that is what I did for most of 20 years and I am happy with the results. It did mean I didn't have the flashy cars but it also meant I had money to buy real estate (the only thing worth going into debt for) and that was the key.

Work hard, have a plan so you make good long term choices, and budget so you spend less than you make (the higher your savings rate the better). Do that and you are highly likely to succeed no matter what life throws at you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
YouTube., you are in control by and large and it all comes down to choices. Most people choose to make bad ones or at least fail to make good ones. The single biggest mistake I see is people who choose to go into debt when they don't have to do so. They want that $40k car but don't have the cash to pay for it so they sign their life away. You can choose to buy a beater and save your money. Budgeting is another thing I am very happy my family stressed to me from a young age.

That way I could invest money and live below my means. You'd be amazed how much you can save when you don't have debts and cut spending way down. Check out F.I.R.E. to learn more, that is what I did for most of 20 years and I am happy with the results. It did mean I didn't have the flashy cars but it also meant I had money to buy real estate (the only thing worth going into debt for) and that was the key.

Work hard, have a plan so you make good long term choices, and budget so you spend less than you make (the higher your savings rate the better). Do that and you are highly likely to succeed no matter what life throws at you.

You haven't addressed the elephant in the room. Millions of people work in low-wage service jobs. Millions. If they all quit and become youtube influencers who actually make a living, what happens to the US economy with NO LOW-WAGE WORKERS? You people can't think past the nose on your face. Those people are absolutely necessary to the economy and the country.

So, that means they will continue to exist. Now, going forward from that reality, don't you think it's right and good to pay those people living wages, or do you approve of this modern form of slavery?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You haven't addressed the elephant in the room. Millions of people work in low-wage service jobs. Millions. If they all quit and become youtube influencers who actually make a living, what happens to the US economy with NO LOW-WAGE WORKERS? You people can't think past the nose on your face. Those people are absolutely necessary to the economy and the country.

So, that means they will continue to exist. Now, going forward from that reality, don't you think it's right and good to pay those people living wages, or do you approve of this modern form of slavery?

The problem is, if you raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour, especailly now.....of course wealthy big corps like Amazon and even Walmart will be fine. They'll be able to afford that. They might cut down how many workers they have. But they will afford it.

Who wont be able to afford it is smaller businesses. Places will end up having to fire people or shut down.

What happens then?

It's not that we are just mean greedy people who dont want people to earn a living wage. In fact I'm against high taxes and rising costs of living and I lean more towards solutions that tackle that.

It's that we dont want to see more businesses destroyed and more jobs lost.

And in many areas even 15 an hour wont provide a living wage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

^ typical Oak angle ^ :CooL:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Don’t get married

O .....my friend.

No joke.

^ typical Oak angle ^ :CooL:
Wide angle