If You Were President Of The USA What Would You Do Differently?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Many dislike Biden and his actions. If you were in his shoes what would you do differently?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Starting to think it doesn’t matter. Sadly it’s more about party participation and which side you line up on. The word consensus doesn’t seem to exist.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hour One:

Disband the two major parties (criminal enterprises) and institute ranked choice voting; election days would be holidays, PACs would be illegal, and anyone who qualifies for a ballot is included in all debates (the debates themselves to be organized by non-partisan non-governmental non-corporate entities).

Hour Two:

All federal positions (executive, legislative, and judicial) will have term limits. During a period of service no federal employee can hold or trade stocks or other speculative investments. Anyone caught trying to circumvent the trading/investment ban will receive a mandatory minimum of 30 years incarceration, as will anyone who knowingly helped facilitate the transaction(s).

Hour Three:

Institute an all-inclusive single payer free-at-point-of-service health care plan. Immediately begin negotiations with Big Pharma and Big Hospital to establish sane prices for medical services and prescription drugs. Direct marketing of pharmaceuticals to the public will be declared illegal. Health insurance, health provider, and health/medication access scams will be punished by a minimum 30 years incarceration of all malicious parties involved.

Hour Four:

Marijuana removed from Schedule One classification and federally declared legal. All non-violent offenses involving marijuana expunged from people's records (if incarcerated immediately released). Jails/prisons immediately brought under the purview of state or federal law enforcement agencies (private-owned prisons cease to exist).

Hour Five:

Begin evacuation and closure of overseas military bases. All aggressive activity (occupying Syria, supporting Yemeni genocide, etc.) to cease immediately -including all covert operations to destabilize or otherwise influence any nation or region. All sanctions and blockades currently in place are rescinded pending reevaluations.

Hour Six:

Let's be real... I'd be assassinated by now so there's no reason to speculate any further.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hour One:

Disband the two major parties (criminal enterprises) and institute ranked choice voting; election days would be holidays, PACs would be illegal, and anyone who qualifies for a ballot is included in all debates (the debates themselves to be organized by non-partisan non-governmental non-corporate entities).

Hour Two:

All federal positions (executive, legislative, and judicial) will have term limits. During a period of service no federal employee can hold or trade stocks or other speculative investments. Anyone caught trying to circumvent the trading/investment ban will receive a mandatory minimum of 30 years incarceration, as will anyone who knowingly helped facilitate the transaction(s).

Hour Three:

Institute an all-inclusive single payer free-at-point-of-service health care plan. Immediately begin negotiations with Big Pharma and Big Hospital to establish sane prices for medical services and prescription drugs. Direct marketing of pharmaceuticals to the public will be declared illegal. Health insurance, health provider, and health/medication access scams will be punished by a minimum 30 years incarceration of all malicious parties involved.

Hour Four:

Marijuana removed from Schedule One classification and federally declared legal. All non-violent offenses involving marijuana expunged from people's records (if incarcerated immediately released). Jails/prisons immediately brought under the purview of state or federal law enforcement agencies (private-owned prisons cease to exist).

Hour Five:

Begin evacuation and closure of overseas military bases. All aggressive activity (occupying Syria, supporting Yemeni genocide, etc.) to cease immediately -including all covert operations to destabilize or otherwise influence any nation or region. All sanctions and blockades currently in place are rescinded pending reevaluations.

Hour Six:

Let's be real... I'd be assassinated by now so there's no reason to speculate any further.

So weed isn’t legal in the state where you live? I’d move

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would grab em all by the pussy :Happy5:

On a more serious note, I would pump more money into programs so that underprivileged children have a chance in life. I would make community college free to everyone and give kids in the 10th grade the opportunity to pursue their AA degrees. I would make public schools less like prison and more like learning institutions again.

I would make hate crimes and protest rallies against any minority, gay or religious group on school grounds a federal offense punishable by serious jail time ~ following the hard right lead here with their war on peaceful protests in this nation.

I would strive to make the world a better place for kids to thrive by pumping all the militarization of police funds into the department of child services and group homes. I would also pump money into sports and after school programs so that no child is home alone waiting for a parent or foster to get off work exhausted and too tired to help them with homework.

I would make children and education a priority again with the hopes that it curbs the National homeless and drug epidemic plaguing society while simultaneously letting all the bullshit wars for the remaining resources on this planet die out after I nuked China…. but only because of what they are doing to the environment. Oh, and also for Covid cause they deserve that shit.

I would try to not be corrupt, but how can that be avoided entirely in a position of power? Pray for me :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

On a more serious note, I would pump more money into programs so that underprivileged children have a chance in life. I would make community college free to everyone and give kids in the 10th grade the opportunity to pursue their AA degrees. I would make public schools less like prison and more like learning institutions again.

I would make hate crimes and protest rallies against any minority, gay or religious group on school grounds a federal offense punishable by serious jail time ~ following the hard right lead here with their war on peaceful protests in this nation.

I would strive to make the world a better place for kids to thrive by pumping all the militarization of police funds into the department of child services and group homes. I would also pump money into sports and after school programs so that no child is home alone waiting for a parent or foster to get off work exhausted and too tired to help them with homework.

I would make children and education a priority again with the hopes that it curbs the National homeless and drug epidemic plaguing society while simultaneously letting all the bullshit wars for the remaining resources on this planet die out after I nuked China…. but only because of what they are doing to the environment. Oh, and also for Covid cause they deserve that shit.

I would try to not be corrupt, but how can that be avoided entirely in a position of power? Pray for me :Happy5:

This is so authoritarian its ridiculous. So Murd so immediately attack free speech and reach into peoples homes and dictate everyones life in a way she thinks is best. Then she would be murdering innocent people in other countries.

I'd vote Vitty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't ever want to be president.

I would shrink the federal government though. Shit can a lot of the alphabet people. Cut taxes and lower government spending. Much of what Vit also said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I find it interesting that education and the mass incarceration of people of color weren't even addressed in the OP.

Scary when you care more about people abroad than your own. But maybe that's the problem in this country, we don't even consider our fellow citizens "our own".

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I find it interesting that education and the mass incarceration of people of color weren't even addressed in the OP.

Scary when you care more about people abroad than your own. But maybe that's the problem in this country, we don't even consider our fellow citizens "our own".

We are extremely technical people…

Perhaps it was overlooked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

says the person in full support of the Ukraine war

you cant make this type of irony up :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eventually there will be a time when the citizens of the world will reject naked aggression of invading borders with the intent of stealing land and resources no matter who does it.

We're just not there yet.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Eventually someone who is more intelligent than the crop of idiots which are in office today will come to the realization that if something is not broken you do not attempt to fix it

especially when doing so is a clear act of hostility

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus ol‘ man….fucking over 18 minutes?? Nobody in their right fucking mind is going to listen whatever the fuck you’re shiting on about!!

Why do you insist in fucking vocaroo up the arse with your tedium??? You have bloody rocks in your head.

Play the bagpipes FFS!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hour One:

Hour Two:

Hour Three:

Hour Four:

Hour Five:

Hour Six:

That was a great read mate. And your conclusion absolutely superb. If I’m not mistaken, America does hold the record for both the most attempted assignations and assignations of any country’s leaders in the entire modern world…?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Eventually there will be a time when the citizens of the world will reject naked aggression of invading borders with the intent of stealing land and resources no matter who does it.

We're just not there yet.

Every war we are involved with is over securing the last remaining natural resources on this planet…. and the Bush family is wealthy AF from it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That was a great read mate. And your conclusion absolutely superb. If I’m not mistaken, America does hold the record for both the most attempted assignations and assignations of any country’s leaders in the entire modern world…?

Unless you count all the times we tried (and failed) to assassinate Fidel Castro.

lulz

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should the USA break into 2, Red State and Blue?

Has it become to large and sprawling to govern as one country anymorre?

Maybe it'd be like the Roman Empire in its final days.

A Western Roman Empire and an Eastern one.

And just like Rome only one part will survive and the other perish.