I'm an unrepentant sapiosexual!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
sa·pi·o·sex·u·al
/ˌsāpēōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/

adjective
(of a person) finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

noun
a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

When I tell a woman I plan to screw her brains out, I mean it.

Only problem is, smart women don't respond well to that pick-up line.

Well, not in the research lab, anyway.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sa·pi·o·sex·u·al
/ˌsāpēōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/

adjective
(of a person) finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

noun
a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

When I tell a woman I plan to screw her brains out, I mean it.

Only problem is, smart women don't respond well to that pick-up line.

Well, not in the research lab, anyway.

That is the worst pick-up line ever. UNLESS you've already got an obviously hot connection, then it can be the best one ever. But for a woman who's in the "Does he, doesn't he?" zone, or the "Do I, don't I?" it's better to lead with some verbal and emotional foreplay.

I appreciate European men for their frankness in this regard, and their willingness to very gently and smoothly show their hand with uncensored longing looks and sensual touches as well as frank conversation. But the 'fuck your brains out' line is for after the brakes are off, imo.

PS, I am also a sapiosexual. BUT, I really enjoy dumbass men who are pure emotion and physicality. A lot of those men are very attracted to intelligent women. It's sweet in a weird way.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course.

I said that in jest. (And it was a bad jest, not a beau geste.)

Believe it or not, I've actually never used a pick-up line in my life, not even once.

My partners have always been sirens that were already swimming in my pool of friends or even colleagues. Intimate relationships often seemed a natural extension of our already long-standing friendships.

I find it funny how so-called "Alpha males" are terrified of being "friend-zoned" whereas, for me, genuine friendship with a woman is the springboard to other organic possibilities, should the sexual chemistry be there between us.

It takes very lttle time to see if someone is physically appealing, but you need to engage with someone for a while before her intelligence can get a chance to willingly perform a striptease. And I'm in no hurry. In fact, I savour the process of discovering (uncovering?) a woman's smarts and wits. I listen for it, I watch for it, and I lust after it.

Perhaps this pegs me as a weirdo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
my fav line was hi baby wanna go fer a pizza and than FUUUUUCK ! ... if I got slapped I would simpley reply, you don't like Pizza ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
idk blurt

i think u could woop 360 tho, but only if u could use your walker as a weapon

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet the other one got sick of yer meanness and up and fucking left ... ball was all like fuck that :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pretty brains are all right, a relationship based on fuckdy fuckdy gets stale fast ...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course.

Believe it or not, I've actually never used a pick-up line in my life, not even once.

My partners have always been sirens that were already swimming in my pool of friends or even colleagues. Intimate relationships often seemed a natural extension of our already long-standing friendships.

I find it funny how so-called "Alpha males" are terrified of being "friend-zoned" whereas, for me, genuine friendship with a woman is the springboard to other organic possibilities, should the sexual chemistry be there between us.

It takes very lttle time to see if someone is physically appealing, but you need to engage with someone for a while before her intelligence can get a chance to willingly perform a striptease. And I'm in no hurry. In fact, I savour the process of discovering (uncovering?) a woman's smarts and wits. I listen for it, I watch for it, and I lust after it.

Weirdo? I don't think so at all. But, I am likely a weirdo, so what do I know.

So, you've never even suggested going for coffee? That's a classic pickup line.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, I have.

But, when I have, it was only very rarely out of any other desire than to simply pick a woman's brain over a cup of coffee.

I usually don't approach this situation with any lecherous secret agenda. I let things unfold as they will. And unfold they usually do.

Only once in my life have I been rather more aggressive in my pursuit of a brainy gal and that is because her brain had completely bewitched me from the very first hour I met her. That she was a fair maiden was merely a bonus.

It was also the only time in my life I'd ever--eventually--fallen in love with someone. Those feelings went unrequited for nearly a decade.

It was brutal.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Here's your problem, Blurtski... You know how some occasional random person that talks to you in person, positions their face and body within six inches of your face and body while talking to you? We all know people that do this, and we attempt to create distance, right? While still remaining polite, we simply create some distance, usually by taking a step backwards, but still continuing the convo...

Your cheap wig is the 'In your face' that shall hold you back in a similar manner. You're not a bad looking guy, and I don't know why you wouldn't embrace that...

Look at society functioning as a whole like this, which it does, and always will my friend.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
But of course.

I'm exactly the same. Never used a pick up line. Never had to. My wife used a pick up line on me though. It went something like this. Her: Hey, do you take pills? Me: Well I've been known to. Her: Well I got a thousand in my pocket. Wanna party? We were married 5 weeks later and that was 22 years ago.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's your problem, Blurtski...

And here’s your problem, Melski: you talk about me as though we’ve met in real life.

As if I’d ever spend more than a microsecond in the vicinity of your psychopathological stench.

Dream on, pebble jockey.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, I have.

But, when I have, it was only very rarely out of any other desire than to simply pick a woman's brain over a cup of coffee.

I usually don't approach this situation with any lecherous secret agenda. I let things unfold as they will. And unfold they usually do.

Only once in my life have I been rather more aggressive in my pursuit of a brainy gal and that is because her brain had completely bewitched me from the very first hour I met her. That she was a fair maiden was merely a bonus.

It was also the only time in my life I'd ever--eventually--fallen in love with someone. Those feelings went unrequited for nearly a decade.

It was brutal.

Oh, wow. Only in love once? And unrequited? That is brutal. Unless you meant up until that point it was the only time you'd been in love, or after a decade she came around, or...???

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course.

I'm exactly the same. Never used a pick up line. Never had to. My wife used a pick up line on me though. It went something like this. Her: Hey, do you take pills? Me: Well I've been known to. Her: Well I got a thousand in my pocket. Wanna party? We were married 5 weeks later and that was 22 years ago.

You put a ring on it five weeks in, eh, Scoundy?

I blame the pills.

Congrats on the score and two of marital bliss!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, I have.

It was brutal.

Oh, wow. Only in love once? And unrequited? That is brutal. Unless you meant up until that point it was the only time you'd been in love, or after a decade she came around, or...???

Yep. Only once. And,yep, she eventually came around. She says I grew on her in my absence. But, by then, it was too late; my ardour had cooled. In the end, a summer fling is the best we could do.

We’re still friends.

And our meetings and partings are, after all these years, still bittersweet.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, I have.

It was brutal.

Yep. Only once. And,yep, she eventually came around. She says I grew on her in my absence. But, by then, it was too late; my ardour had cooled. In the end, a summer fling is the best we could do.

We’re still friends.

And our meetings and partings are, after all these years, still bittersweet.

Nice that you're still friends.

I've been in love too many times. Probably because I can fall for dumbasses, briefly.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This: better to fall for brainiacs than for dumbasses.

DDT

Factory Bastard
And here’s your problem, Melski: you talk about me as though we’ve met in real life.

As if I’d ever spend more than a microsecond in the vicinity of your psychopathological stench.

Dream on, pebble jockey.
I don't need your approval, Blurtski... The biggest problem with modern forums are posters looking for some sort of approval from their fellow posters.

You want an E-Friend? Via online, you'll find an E-Friend.

I grew up wearing out the plastic front tire on my Big Wheel...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dream on, pebble jockey.
I don't need your approval, Blurtski... The biggest problem with modern forums are posters looking for some sort of approval from their fellow posters.

You rode around on a Big Wheel past your childhood years?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dream on, pebble jockey.

You rode around on a Big Wheel past your childhood years?
If I was single…I would fuck your tail. Justsayin‘

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re way

…in over your tiny head, boardbrain!