I'm an unrepentant sapiosexual!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had an affair of the heart with a brilliant man. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Long ass story. Anyway, just sayin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had an affair of the heart with a brilliant man. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life. Long ass story. Anyway, just sayin.
I never imagined you as a cheater Lotus. I thought you were smarter than that?
Smarter? Honey, I knew everything there is to know about it. That didn't change my feelings. I worked with him, so the contact was unavoidabe. We never even kissed, though, so congrats to both of us for the self control. I didn't cheat.

Are you cheating when you post pics of your dick here, or when you tell me you love me? Give me a break.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Smarter? Honey, I knew everything there is to know about it. That didn't change my feelings. I worked with him, so the contact was unavoidabe. We never even kissed, though, so congrats to both of us for the self control.
How does that equate to having an affair if you never even kissed though?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Smarter? Honey, I knew everything there is to know about it. That didn't change my feelings. I worked with him, so the contact was unavoidabe. We never even kissed, though, so congrats to both of us for the self control.
I said it was an affair of the heart. We were both in love with each other, but we didn't take it to the physical realm. It was fucking painful because we never had sex. I think about it to this day. Two years it went on.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Must be some sapiosexual stuff happening. I had to look up that word recently. Who whave thought such a thing even existed. W
I said it was an affair of the heart. We were both in love with each other, but we didn't take it to the physical realm. It was fucking painful because we never had sex. I think about it to this day. Two years it went on.
Maybe it was some of that sapiosexuality thing happening there? Lol. Anyway…it was good that you didn’t have the affair. I could never do that to my wife personally. Trust means everything to us.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be some sapiosexual stuff happening. I had to look up that word recently. Who whave thought such a thing even existed. W
Maybe it was some of that sapiosexuality thing happening there? Lol. Anyway…it was good that you didn’t have the affair. I could never do that to my wife personally. Trust means everything to us.
It was definitely the sapiosexuality. He was the smartest man I've ever known, and he was also in love with my intelligence. We fell in love the instant we met, having both read each other's work beforehand. When I walked into his office there was instant electricity and we were both falling all over ourselves. Two fucking years it lasted, until I left that university. I've never had that experience before. I'll remember it till I die.

Trust means a lot, yes, but there's a philosophical question. Is it really wrong to love more than one person? I mean, really?

If I could go back in time I would sleep with that man. I regret not having done so. Very much.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was definitely the sapiosexuality. He was the smartest man I've ever known, and he was also in love with my intelligence. We fell in love the instant we met, having both read each other's work beforehand. When I walked into his office there was instant electricity and we were both falling all over ourselves. Two fucking years it lasted, until I left that university. I've never had that experience before. I'll remember it till I die.

Trust means a lot, yes, but there's a philosophical question. Is it really wrong to love more than one person? I mean, really?

If I could go back in time I would sleep with that man. I regret not having done so. Very much.
When I was younger most of the women I dated were always older. I found older women to be very sexy and uninhibited. Intelligence was a necessity of course.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When I was younger most of the women I dated were always older. I found older women to be very sexy and uninhibited. Intelligence was a necessity of course.

I'm curious. Why are you telling me that?

PS, younger men come after me all the time. It's a joke among my female friends. There's always some young guy hitting on me when we go out to lunch. They fucking give me their cards, and ask for my phone number.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

PS, younger men come after me all the time. It's a joke among my female friends. There's always some young guy hitting on me when we go out to lunch. They fucking give me their cards, and ask for my phone number.
Well…I enjoy the company of sophisticated women. It’s very appealing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ah, okay. And here I was thinking maybe I have some hot sex vibe or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall, read my edit. Maybe you want to rescind the thumb up.
It doesn’t matter. You are at least truthful on the matter.
Yes. If I had cheated, I would have told my husband. I don't lie. I cheated on a boyfriend once, when I was 21 or something. I told him. Couldn't help myself.
I believe everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship. If it’s not working and there’s no chemistry, then bail. I never stick around just for the sex. It’s all about the heart.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, Brainfail. I have to go do immigration stuff. Have a nice night. You're probably going to bed soon, eh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ah, okay. And here I was thinking maybe I have some hot sex vibe or something.
You possibly do. Even your username is suggestive of that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Breakfall, read my edit. Maybe you want to rescind the thumb up.
It doesn’t matter. You are at least truthful on the matter.
Yes. If I had cheated, I would have told my husband. I don't lie. I cheated on a boyfriend once, when I was 21 or something. I told him. Couldn't help myself.
I believe everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship. If it’s not working and there’s no chemistry, then bail. I never stick around just for the sex. It’s all about the heart.

I was in love with that boyfriend. It's just that we were at a physical distance for awhile, and I fell in love with another guy. The boyfriend and I stayed together for another year after my "affair."
Goodnight.
Boa noite. Bons sonhos.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, Lotes.

I don't know if I could work side by side with a gal I'm smitten with--for two dozen months, no less! If I think of her six times an hour, I'd think of her over 100,000 times.

It would drive me to distraction. My work would suffer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, Lotes.

I don't know if I could work side by side with a gal I'm smitten with--for two dozen months, no less! If I think of her six times an hour, I'd think of her over 100,000 times.

It would drive me to distraction. My work would suffer.
Yeah, well I was driven to distraction! It was horrible. Not exaggerating. We weren't really side by side on the daily because we were teaching, but everytime he was anywhere in the vicinity, or we were in a meeting, or anyone even mentioned his name, it was awful. I read a paper at an event he organized, and I thought I was going to die on the spot.

I don't know how one nips that shit in the bud, though.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You either give in to the yearning and consummate or you put in for a transfer to the other side of the country.

I don't remember where, exactly, but I recently saw a stat that showed that roughly sixty percent of folks now find their partner at work.

I guess that, with the advent of social media platforms (discussion forums included, I suppose), people just don't socialize as much in "the real world" as they used to.

Of my long term relationships (i.e., seven or more years),

The first was initiated at work;
The second was initiated through family connections;
The third was initiated through my friendship with my (now former) buddy's former girlfriend. (Yeah, there were a few awkward moments there whenever he came to visit after she and I had become an item.)

And, oddly (or maybe not), when I say "initiated," I mean every one of these gals was the initiatrix extraordinaire. In this last case, she laboured at wooing me for a full six months before I submitted to her advances.

I like the fact that most women these days aren't afraid to go after a juicy morsel if it suits their fancy. I'm old enough enough to remember a time when a gal would pine in silence or turn to confessions in a private diary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sa·pi·o·sex·u·al
/ˌsāpēōˈsekSH(o͞o)əl/

adjective
(of a person) finding intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

noun
a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

When I tell a woman I plan to screw her brains out, I mean it.

Only problem is, smart women don't respond well to that pick-up line.

Well, not in the research lab, anyway.

I am too. I find "stupid" or "dumb" to be a huge turn off. Stupid people truly irritate the fuck out of me.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear ya, Lil.

That doesn't necessarily make you a sapiosexual, though.

More like a retardophobe.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have dated beta males in the past, but they eventually fell victim to their own insecurities (I’m a type A alpha female).

I desired and alpha male who could giggle me out of my panties… I prayed and prayed and prayed and then one manifested :Happy5:

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Prayed for, and then found, an Alpha male that could giggle you out of your panties, did you?

Chalk it up to the power of faith. And an optimistically large bed.

I've met (and dated) dommes who were Beta and librarians who were Alpha. Hence the need to go beyond the chocolate (or vanilla) glazing to get at the moist sponginess beneath. (And I'm talking about brains, here. Get your mind out of the gutter, Murdie!)