I'm confused. She's a Jew, technically...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course it's more common with men dating younger women. I didn't say it wasn't. My point is, it's becoming more common the other way around. And in my experience of the real world, men age worse than women do.

Is there a big swinger scene in Portugal @LotusBud?

I hears a Lotta British women head South for Sex Tourism the same way men do in search of the same thing.

I don't know. I don't participate in that sort of thing. The British mostly head down to the Algarve. I am 5 hours from there.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Every teenage boy back in the day wanted to be straddled by Jennifer Connelly....

IpSEosi37gk.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which one has aged better? I'd do her before I'd do him. Just sayin'.

Tom-Cruise-Jennifer-Connelly-Cannes-Film-Festivall-2022-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Louis-Vuitton-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.jpg
He's nine years older than her, so apples to oranges...

Oh, really? You think she's going to look as shitty as he does in 9 years?

And with average people, again, when I look around, I see men with fat bellies, no hair, and ugly faces, while I see women who are working hard to stay fit, and they look pretty damn good.

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard

And with average people, again, when I look around, I see men with fat bellies, no hair, and ugly faces, while I see women who are working hard to stay fit, and they look pretty damn good.
Hard to say... Women can hit the wall hard & fast! Below is Emma Watson:

main-qimg-4e4f3a6d99c831a7352bb901d95f6983-lq.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She definately got some work done and I hate that.

You can always tell when famous people get work done.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hard to say... Women can hit the wall hard & fast! Below is Emma Watson:

main-qimg-4e4f3a6d99c831a7352bb901d95f6983-lq.jpg

What's wrong with this? She looks perfectly fine, ffs.

She got shredded for this picture and there is nothing wrong at all here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. Madonna has some funky shit going on here lately... She got Bogged!

Capture55.png

Average people, pal. People who don't get plastic surgery. Men look like just as much shit as, if not more shit than, women.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Women dry up into hags. Men can still look good if they workout and watch their diet.

There's a reason men don't have a male equivalent to menopause.

Fertile bitches crave our baby batter....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
100 bucks says lotustard stopped looking fuckable at least 20 years ago

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. Madonna has some funky shit going on here lately... She got Bogged!

Capture55.png

Madonna looks like shit. It actually scared me when I saw her unhinged Covid quarantine videos.

And she was half naked on stage simulating oral sex for some Pride thing and it was just gross and sad.

Shes so stunted. And people look up to her.

Had she just aged normally and stayed healthy and grew as a person she probably would look great at what....63? Shes 63.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women dry up into hags. Men can still look good if they workout and watch their diet.

There's a reason men don't have a male equivalent to menopause.

Fertile bitches crave our baby batter....

When I look at pictures of me and my husband back from when we first started dating and pictures of us now....I can see we both have aged.

But I dont think either of us look bad at all. People always think we are younger than we are. We laugh about how we preserved ourselves with drugs. Lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews are not just a religion, old boi. They're a seperate racial ethnic group and consider themselves to be superior than the rest of us.

Also most of them are ugly as fuck.
Ands the irony flies over your flaming Gopnik head by a mile!

I am superior though, to you at least. Not that it's much of an achievement, considering the competition...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Haven't fucked an ugly chick since I was 13 bro and she was a Catholic pity fuck.

Hey. Salah's staying. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :Happy5:

I once slept with a girl a few times who wasnt very attractive by my standards but she was pretty aggresive and I'm a beast so... what can I say.

Any way she ended up stealing my shoe. Following me to my friends houses and having weird fits about why she hates men. She was a nut. Her name was Nichole and she drove my brother (male bestie for over 30 years) NUTS. She kinda looked like Natalie Merchant.

She smelled like saltwater and grass and I've noticed that unhinged women have an earthy scent. It's like they all use the the same rose scented lotions or perfume or whatever.

In my experience women tend to be more sexually aggresive then men. Theyll take a lot of liberties.

Did you just confess to shagging a smelly butch bull-dyke here or have I read this wrong? LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My husband in the first year of our relationship

Screenshot-20220703-000919-Photos.jpg

My husband after ten years of me

FB-IMG-1656821643690.jpg

It's so fucking weird lol.

And no he doesnt give a fuck if I exploit him on forums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Haven't fucked an ugly chick since I was 13 bro and she was a Catholic pity fuck.

Hey. Salah's staying. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :Happy5:

I once slept with a girl a few times who wasnt very attractive by my standards but she was pretty aggresive and I'm a beast so... what can I say.

Any way she ended up stealing my shoe. Following me to my friends houses and having weird fits about why she hates men. She was a nut. Her name was Nichole and she drove my brother (male bestie for over 30 years) NUTS. She kinda looked like Natalie Merchant.

She smelled like saltwater and grass and I've noticed that unhinged women have an earthy scent. It's like they all use the the same rose scented lotions or perfume or whatever.

In my experience women tend to be more sexually aggresive then men. Theyll take a lot of liberties.

Did you just confess to shagging a smelly butch bull-dyke here or have I read this wrong? LOL

NO she was "straight" and hated men and looked like a curvier Natalie Merchant. Longer hair.

She was just kinda unhinged.