Im going to just toss this out there

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And @Dove

You had conflict with Martini and you posted pictures of his home. Fuck, why can't you control yourself no matter what people SAY???!!!
Yeah concerning that. Did you know it was actually murdock who went to one of those pay for information sites to obtain the court filings on his property?

And this was after attempting desperately to crawl up his asshole immediately following the dove fiasco to find love, validation or god knows what else

in fact she had literally enumerated every person in his family dating back to his grandparents.

i remember getting the frantic call like she had just discovered time travel and thinking to myself “ but I don’t give a fuck if this is really his grandmas house”

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory - how long was Admin stuck in this thread for :LOL3:

Most trolls know how to open five or six threads in tabs, one tab with the index page, everytime you "do" something such as turn a page in a long thread you immediately goose the index tab and F5 it.

Stalking what people are doing on a forum is a fool's game, only fit for fools. I recall Hothtard used to get someone triggered, then take screenshots showing the chump hanging out on the "what's Hoth doing right now" page and refreshing it. And of course, post the screenies and laugh.

I bet you know all that, but maybe you've forgotten it due to having a life these days.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And @Dove

You had conflict with Martini and you posted pictures of his home. Fuck, why can't you control yourself no matter what people SAY???!!!
Yeah concerning that. Did you know it was actually murdock who went to one of those pay for information sites to obtain the court filings on his property?

And this was after attempting desperately to crawl up his asshole immediately following the dove fiasco to find love, validation or god knows what else

in fact she had literally enumerated every person in his family dating back to his grandparents.

i remember getting the frantic call like she had just discovered time travel and thinking to myself “ but I don’t give a fuck if this is really his grandmas house”

No one posted pictures of his fucking house.

So that's just MORE lies. More accusations of the shit only they do.

And MORE bullshit complaints about how a person is responding to a mentally disturbed person using thier off board convos and stuff about thier family as a forum weapon.

These people expect to be able to use anyones private life as a weapon but get absolutely no blow back.

I'm not out of control of myself in the slightest. I feel ZERO obligation to protect her grotesque LIES that I'm enabling child sex exploitation of my own daughter. FUCK them.

How entitled. Good gawd they are SICK.

Yeah if you are the kind of person to call upon text messages and PMs to accuse people of crimes and abuse? You really have no right expecting that person to give the slightest fuck about your stupid privacy.

"WAH....we just spent months trying to convince people that Dovey is allowing sex abuse of her daughters! It's just WORDS! How DARE her not control herself and instead post WORDS that show what dirty, vengeful, low life LIARS we are!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And @Dove

Anything, these two or anyone, has done to interfere or investigate any poster out here is out of line. If people here have no integrity, that's on them.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I posted about his ancient, matted cat and I used his ex girlfriends lazy eye ball as an avatar to fuck with him.

While HE ranted on that I give my kids DRUGS. Lied and claimed i showed him pictures of a naked MINOR patient. Called my fucking JOB trying to get me fired. Looked me up months later and told people I was being evicted from my house. Called my husband's job.

Give me a gotdamn break. You know, people THIS sensitive and dishonest probably should show a little more control of thier own fucking selves and leave certain topics out of thier cyber fights with people. I am SO fucking sick of this stupid....fucking incredibly STUPID....drama. These fuckwads wanted to keep escalating thier narratives until they got my attention? Well they got it and the crying foul begins.

I COULD do far much WORSE. I've only shown what's relevant to this fucked up viscious lie shes been hounding people to believe.

So what.... the people who were supposed to just believe that I'm a child sex abuse enabler shouldnt get to see the big damning "proof"?

Anyway I'm done with this retarded bullshit. Unfortunately it became nessesary to show this regretful fucking exchange I had with a fake vile cunt who deserves to know absolutely NOTHING more about my life or anyone else's.

18 years I've been on these forums and NO ONE can accuse me of using thier real life anything against them on a forum(except Martini.... and fuck him). I fully intend to KEEP it that way. But if I'm being accused of something THAT evil and gross I WILL flip the light switch on that.

I hope anyone locked in some hysterical dramatic PM exchange found this thread helpful. You've been warned. You're welcome.

I'm not even gonna be reading anything by these cretins so if they are blathering here still they can just blather. I'm not gonna watch hateful, vengeful bitches meltdown and play victim because the person they were accusing of abuse clowned them. Too bad. So sad. Go jump off a cliff.

Seriously. Go fuck off. You shouldnt be on a forums. You need to be in a fucking AA meeting or a therapist office, not going on a forum to take your misery out on people unfortunate enough to have shared things with you. Fucking sick people.

Get help.

Alright folks, that's the wrap. Sorry for the drama but getting accused of child sex abuse enabling based on a private convo had months ago....intentionally lied about in such an unfunny, serious and disgusting way, deserved to be addressed since it was being said for months as a justification for these demented one sides attacks. Blah. Done :D

PSA.... if you find yourself hating someone THIS much over them not seeing the world YOUR way and you cannot rationally deal with thier points? You might be part of a CULT. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted about his ancient, matted cat and I used his ex girlfriends lazy eye ball as an avatar to fuck with him.

While HE ranted on that I give my kids DRUGS. Lied and claimed i showed him pictures of a naked MINOR patient. Called my fucking JOB trying to get me fired. Looked me up months later and told people I was being evicted from my house. Called my husband's job.

Give me a gotdamn break. You know, people THIS sensitive and dishonest probably should show a little more control of thier own fucking selves and leave certain topics out of thier cyber fights with people. I am SO fucking sick of this stupid....fucking incredibly STUPID....drama. These fuckwads wanted to keep escalating thier narratives until they got my attention? Well they got it and the crying foul begins.

I COULD do far much WORSE. I've only shown what's relevant to this fucked up viscious lie shes been hounding people to believe.

So what.... the people who were supposed to just believe that I'm a child sex abuse enabler shouldnt get to see the big damning "proof"?

Anyway I'm done with this retarded bullshit. Unfortunately it became nessesary to show this regretful fucking exchange I had with a fake vile cunt who deserves to absolutely NOTHING more about my life or anyone else's.

18 years I've been on these forums and NO ONE can accuse me of using thier real life anything against them on a forum(except Martini.... and fuck him). I fully intend to KEEP it that way. But I'm being accused of something THAT evil and gross I WILL flip the light switch on that.

I hope anyone locked in some hysterical dramatic PM exchange found this thread helpful. You've been warned. You're welcome.

I'm not even gonna be reading anything by these cretins so if they are blathering here still they can just blather. I'm not gonna watch hateful, vengeful bitches meltdown and play victim because the person they were accusing of abuse clowned them. Too bad. So sad. Go jump off a cliff.

Seriously. Go fuck off. You shouldnt be on a forums. You need to be in a fucking AA meeting or a therapist office, not going on a forum to take your misery out on people unfortunate enough to have shared things with you. Fucking sick people.

Get help.

What you're really being triggered by here is your own behavior. People with integrity don't do the things you do. I don't care how many damaged individuals tell you it's all okay.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyway I'm done with this retarded bullshit. Unfortunately it became nessesary to show this regretful fucking exchange I had with a fake vile cunt who deserves to absolutely NOTHING more about my life or anyone else's.

18 years I've been on these forums and NO ONE can accuse me of using thier real life anything against them on a forum(except Martini.... and fuck him). I fully intend to KEEP it that way. But I'm being accused of something THAT evil and gross I WILL flip the light switch on that.

Get help.

Alright folks, that's the wrap. Sorry for the drama but getting accused of child sex abuse enabling based on a private convo had months ago....intentionally lied about in such an unfunny, serious and disgusting way, deserved to be addressed since it was being said for months as a justification for these demented one sides attacks. Blah. Done :D

PSA.... if you find yourself hating someone THIS much over them not seeing the world YOUR way and you cannot rationally deal with thier points? You might be part of a CULT. You're welcome.

You mad, bro?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This to me isnt PI

PI are infos that effect your real life like real names, places of employment,real pics unless 1 has already been posted,IP adresses,. etc its just for safety. I know this is old news but really if it can be contained to certain threads its probably a better place then any to hopefully find a resolve.. Yea Im here with Dr. Phil
the catch-22 about the measures against posting PI is that if a fuss is made and they get banned, it confirms the info was accurate

the only thing 2 do is ignore it or not share it in the first place

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This to me isnt PI

PI are infos that effect your real life like real names, places of employment,real pics unless 1 has already been posted,IP adresses,. etc its just for safety. I know this is old news but really if it can be contained to certain threads its probably a better place then any to hopefully find a resolve.. Yea Im here with Dr. Phil
the catch-22 about the measures against posting PI is that if a fuss is made and they get banned, it confirms the info was accurate

the only thing 2 do is ignore it or not share it in the first place

That is the conundrum. You just can't trust people.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get help.

You mad, bro?

Yanno I'm moderately irritated.

But not really "mad" and definately not seeing any need to harrass the mods or the owner.

I do feel kinda bad that BF snd Grim have to be hounded because two over the top raging wackjobs wanted to accuse someone of child sex abuse enabling based on off board text convo that was eventually posted for clarity.

This could have been avoided entirely by NOT using texts as forum fodder.

You know what they say about people resorting to private convos and using family. ;) I havent said anything that people seeing thier outbursts havent already noticed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get help.

You mad, bro?

Yanno I'm moderately irritated.

But not really "mad" and definately not seeing any need to harrass the mods or the owner.

I do feel kinda bad that BF snd Grim have to be hounded because two over the top raging wackjobs wanted to accuse someone of child sex abuse enabling based on off board text convo that was eventually posted for clarity.

Post one place where I accused you of child sex abuse. Thanks in advance you filthy fucking liar.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove posted private convos. That's low.

Thing is, if you remove Dove's running commentary attached to the screenshots, those shots don't necessarily lead to the conclusion Dove wants us to reach.

This is meltdown territory. Sadly.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I do feel kinda bad that BF snd Grim have to be hounded because two over the top raging wackjobs wanted to accuse someone of child sex abuse enabling based on [fill in the blanks].

I wonder how Seamajor feels about all this.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove posted private convos. That's low.

Thing is, if you remove Dove's running commentary attached to the screenshots, those shots don't necessarily lead to the conclusion Dove wants us to reach.

This is meltdown territory. Sadly.

Translation: if people I like post about private convos for the purpose of lying its okay, so long as the real convos are not posted.

If you removed my commentary, you still dont draw the conclusion Murd wants everyone to draw hence why shes been lying about it for months.

Go on and show which one of these text messages tells you that i forced "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics" on her without her consent.

Then go on and show which text message tells you that I ALLOW my daughter (who btw Murd claims is 12) to solicite pictures of dicks from grown ass men

Go ahead. Its all there.

See you guys are warped and deranged in the fucking head and habor disturbing levels of hate for people who do not think like you. And that's glaringly obvious as you guys continue to try to spin this revolting bullshit. Stop assuming people are stupid.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey,

Murdie posted ABOUT PM's. A classic troll tactic.

You posted ACTUAL PM's.

The day you understand the difference is the day you'll lighten the fuck up.

Stop assuming people are stupid, indeed.

This is a troll board.

And, if this entire thread is really a troll on your part, then you deserve your laurels, lass.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do feel kinda bad that BF snd Grim have to be hounded because two over the top raging wackjobs wanted to accuse someone of child sex abuse enabling based on [fill in the blanks].

I am not obligated to cover for someones blatant lies when they have carried on for months with the intent to "destroy" me "as a person" as they use a private text exchange to claim I'm enabling sex abuse of my own daughter.

Sea is an adult who can chose how he responds to other people the way he sees fit. Just like I am.

Seriously you guys are pathetic and vile.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just going to say that she has edited multiple conversations to create this illusion of a text convo that she posted.

But there was lots of material for her to pull from since she texted me Teeny Weenie’s cock pic and I was sending her funny cock pics that I was going to use she since begged me not to share his.

In any event… the cock pics were always funny to me until the kids were starting to be included in our otherwise always adult conversations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not obligated to cover for someones blatant lies when they have carried on for months with the intent to "destroy" me "as a person" as they use a private text exchange to claim I'm enabling sex abuse of my own daughter.

Sea is an adult who can chose how he responds to other people the way he sees fit. Just like I am.

Seriously you guys are pathetic and vile.

I didn't know posting here at BF made on vulnerable to being destroyed as a person. That some superpower @Bastard Factory

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know posting here at BF made on vulnerable to being destroyed as a person. That some superpower @Bastard Factory

My thoughts exactly.

You can have all the fire you want within you but, if your skin is thinner than Bible paper, you'll burn to a crisp.