I'm looking for the master bastard here.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been to a BDSM dungeon for an open house. I mounted the sex dungeon equivalent of a pommel horse and got paddled by a gorgeous transgender (born male). That shit was WILD…. and doesn’t come close to what you did.

Did you have to take a full spectrum STD test to participate?

No people were generally using condoms or just screwing their slaves. Remember walking along the Southbank of the Thames at dawn afterwards thinking if I jumped in to swim It would be a less crazy end to the night, everything was surreal.

Thats a Berkley Horse after a Madam Berkley who used to thrash members of the aristocracy over it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nah, not my thing. I'm not greedy, a single woman is good enough for me. Besides, orgies require a lot of staying power and stamina

Nah, not my thing. I'm not greedy, a single woman is good enough for me. Besides, orgies require a lot of staying power and stamina.

When you get as old as I am, you'll appreciate just one woman over you like a poor Oklahoman farmer's well pounding down and hoping to strike profit... (as you lay on your back and drinking Scotch, smoking a cigarette, watching animal species who became friends with other animal species type YouTube videos... and just before she goes off, you make sure to fart as loudly as humanly possible.... because chicks dig chaos in the sack...and the aroma is like a reverse triple cowgirl to their noses. They WILL complain... but secretly, you heightened their bean sensitivity.. they'd only have to spend the 6 seconds to bring it to fruition... but they won't... because of Princess Complex.

Every chick that I ever fell head over heals over bar my current wife all shared the same mindset. The more I gave them affections or tokens, the more they said it wasn't enough.

I stopped doing that nearly 25 years ago... (had some relapses occasionally), and now I am my bitch's master.

(Doesn't mean I don't love my bitch, but NOW I know how to deal with femine herd mentality)

She was like "it's been 4 months since we saw each other on Christmas at my parent's place (both in their mid 80's, and the house was really full), so why didn't we "make love"?

I was like, look bitch, if I started on you, your parents would run out on broken hips or ankle stubs to stop the noise.... or at least scream at a cat when they found their daughter saying "all cool".

My bitch hasn't gotten me to fuck her in her childhood home since 1998.

I don't like limitations or silence.