I'm looking for the master bastard here.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
25IR97s.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Were *all* the orgies you've attended gross or just enough of them to leave that general impression?
Alright, I've never participated in one but I still think it's gross. What if some of the participants have B.O.? What if some dude or his 86yo wife decides to grope me. I also imagine the combined smell of sex in the room on that level would be off-putting for me I'd think.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know me and I want my status upgraded to where it belongs. Numbers change but still the same bastard.
Hi,

I am the site owner here. What do you want? And who are you?
Also, do you obey and accept me as thy Emperor??

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Alright, I've never participated in one but I still think it's gross. What if some of the participants have B.O.? What if some dude or his 86yo wife decides to grope me. I also imagine the combined smell of sex in the room on that level would be off-putting for me I'd think.

That's a lot of what-ifs.
I think you should try it at least once just to be sure.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can call it an orgy if you masturbated using all ten of your fingers...Coomer.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve had a threesome once or 5x over the years (who’s counting lol)…. But never an orgy. It sounds kinda sensory overload scary tbh.

Been to an orgy and sensory overload is about right, over 400 people present at a bdsm players club that had a no rules night for its Birthday.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Been to an orgy and sensory overload is about right, over 400 people present at a bdsm players club that had a no rules night for its Birthday.

I’ve been to a BDSM dungeon for an open house. I mounted the sex dungeon equivalent of a pommel horse and got paddled by a gorgeous transgender (born male). That shit was WILD…. and doesn’t come close to what you did.

Did you have to take a full spectrum STD test to participate?