I'm the last of the real men

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Change my mine faggots !

The first dead giveaway that you're the furthest thing from a "man" is your dumbass standing on a soapbox full of dirty dicks and actually thinking anyone gives one Biggie Tard Fuck about your homoerotic themed challenge.

Secondly, only a fucking nimrod with a lisp from somewhere deep in the dirty ass of some European inbred village would post his own subconscious fears about his own failed "manhood," (This time I am not talking about Aryan) then challenge the forum dipshits to a game of,

"Who can be the gayest while trying not to be gayest, while saying the gayest shit."

If you need any kind of reaffirmation or a tongue up your rectum to get you through this sad time in your pathetic life, I hear Dove has some competitive holiday rates you should probably check out. Oh, a word of warning, Dove has broken teeth. I have it on good authority chipped teeth is what ended Dove and Murdy's physical relationship because Dove went down on Murd and almost gave her a hysterectomy with an out of control jagged "tooth."

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
pathetic life,
How charming. Meanwhile, you spent new years eve rageposting on an anonymous forum.

I take it your highly anticipated LGBT fetish NYE party at the Flynn residence was a wash out again?

Nevermind, at least this year you won't have to spend hours scrubbing the blood and shit stains off your bedsit walls.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The first dead giveaway that you're the furthest thing from a "man" is your dumbass standing on a soapbox full of dirty dicks and actually
That's vivid and disturbing picture of your community life you paint there, my dear and unclean Flynn. Filling soap boxes to the brim with dirty dicks detached from their owners a thing among your Hill Have Eyes Kin?