I'M THE MOST FORTUNATE MAN ON EARTH!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I received a phone call earlier from an actual Amazon customer relations manager! He said that he wanted to thank me for signing up for the Amazon Platinum account for a mere $35.00 per month! I said that I've never heard of that before and didn't sign up for nothing. He then went on to say that his records show that I used my account at the Bank of Montreal to pay for it. I told him that I don't do business with TBOM. Never have. He apologized and said that there must have been a mix-up and said that if I tell him which bank I'm currently using and my account details for that account, that he would take care of all the arrangements for updating the info to avoid any mix-ups in the future.

Aren't I so blessed to have people like that in the world who are so concerned about my online business? This isn't the first time I've dealt with pricks like him. What a wonderful world we live in. Just knowing that people call me out of the blue thanking me for things I didn't even do.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like one helluva guy! Email is a true blessing.
I hope you'll consider transferring all your savings into a visa gift card, and sending it to him by way of a thank you.
aLN8ovz.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's so kind of them to look out for you like that...

I had a Prince in Nigeria that contacted me several times wanting to take care of me and put money in my bank...so very fortunate I was...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's so kind of them to look out for you like that...

I had a Prince in Nigeria that contacted me several times wanting to take care of me and put money in my bank...so very fortunate I was...
You and I are very blessed. :)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You and I are very blessed. :)

Aren't we though? The scary part is the people that are fooled.

Ages ago, when I was on a dating site, those types of people infiltrated as well. I also had a guy there try to "take care of me" by putting money in my bank account. I was like WTF?...sure buddy...block.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Aren't we though? The scary part is the people that are fooled.

Ages ago, when I was on a dating site, those types of people infiltrated as well. I also had a guy there try to "take care of me" by putting money in my bank account. I was like WTF?...sure buddy...block.
You're absolutely right. So many poor souls are fooled. On a lighter note I remember seeing some videos on YT some time ago where a hacker would purposely respond to the scammer phone numbers he'd seen on some sites to fuck with the scammers. While he is talking on the phone with these pricks answering questions and taking directions he is also hacking into their computers using various methods and fucking with their files. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're absolutely right. So many poor souls are fooled. On a lighter note I remember seeing some videos on YT some time ago where a hacker would purposely respond to the scammer phone numbers he'd seen on some sites to fuck with the scammers. While he is talking on the phone with these pricks answering questions and taking directions he is also hacking into their computers using various methods and fucking with their files. lol

The older you get, here in the US, the more scam calls you get. Our mobile phone provider identifies "probable" scammers. My guy answers the phone with "Bureau of Investigation, consumer fraud protection, are you calling to report an incident?" lmfao...he has never had one person even speak...they just listen for a few seconds and then hang up...

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The older you get, here in the US, the more scam calls you get. Our mobile phone provider identifies "probable" scammers. My guy answers the phone with "Bureau of Investigation, consumer fraud protection, are you calling to report an incident?" lmfao...he has never had one person even speak...they just listen for a few seconds and then hang up...
LOL That's genius!

I don't even know your man and I like him already.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool. I'm glad you're with someone who treats you well. Decent men are a dying breed.

You aren't lying about that. One of the best things about him is that he's not threatened by my smarts. A lot of men can be intimidated by smart women. He actually finds women that are dumb, or play dumb, uninteresting.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You aren't lying about that. One of the best things about him is that he's not threatened by my smarts. A lot of men can be intimidated by smart women. He actually finds women that are dumb, or play dumb, uninteresting.
Not me. I love intelligent women. Especially ones who are into gaming. I have a huge crush on Judit Polgar. She's a Grandmaster in chess which is the highest rank available. She's considered the best female chess player in history. Sadly, she's married with children.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not me. I love intelligent women. Especially ones who are into gaming. I have a huge crush on Judit Polgar. She's a Grandmaster in chess which is the highest rank available. She's considered the best female chess player in history. Sadly, she's married with children.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's terrific that you respect smart women. Does she play chess for a living?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's terrific that you respect smart women. Does she play chess for a living?
Yes. She's retired now but a millionaire I believe. You have to be VERY good at chess to make that kind of cash. You make some money winning in tournaments and matches, but the bulk of the money comes from other sources. When you are a world famous chess grandmaster you make a lot of money from giving lectures, going on TV, giving lessons and things like that. On many occasions when average players like myself decide to hold a tournament with other average club players it never hurts to offer a grandmaster a little money to show up.

The current world champ is Magnus Carlson. I believe he still lives oversees but for sake of an argument if I wanted to start a tournament in Toronto, Ontario and mentioned that Magnus Carlson was going going to be there, tons of players would enter the tournament to hopefully play him. Others would simply show up not to play, but meet him. Of course, that would never happen because it would take thousands of dollars for him to accept.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Hey NH

Yeah. Everyone is out to give you the ol' screwgy these days.
There was a group within Dell (or who had gotten sales records) a while back who were calling owners to inform them they had detected some activity toward hacking info directly from the computer....give them control of the computer remotely and they would fix that. LoL. I got several of these calls and was very polite at first. Uh no I'll check into it and call you back. Later, I was like..What(?) you're calling to ask if you can suck my dick. Eventually it stopped. Maybe Dell got to the bottom of it, of maybe I was on the don't bother calling that guy list.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a group within Dell (or who had gotten sales records) a while back who were calling owners to inform them they had detected some activity toward hacking info directly from the computer....give them control of the computer remotely and they would fix that. LoL. I got several of these calls and was very polite at first. Uh no I'll check into it and call you back. Later, I was like..What(?) you're calling to ask if you can suck my dick. Eventually it stopped. Maybe Dell got to the bottom of it, of maybe I was on the don't bother calling that guy list.
Those scammers hope to God that they get some moron on the line instead of folks like you and the rest of us who have been been around the block. I look upon someone trying to fool me that way as a huge insult to my pc skills however few.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Those scammers hope to God that they get some moron on the line instead of folks like you and the rest of us who have been been around the block. I look upon someone trying to fool me that way as a huge insult to my pc skills however few.
It's a little embarrassing to admit but my 8yo autistic niece can work a phone like Bill Gates. I have no idea how she pulls off the shit she does on it.