Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

... not since at least five or six years ago, anyway.
ban me for emotional distress reasons.

poor little cuckmuffin needs an emotional rescue. :LMAO2:

That would be you and your co-children at the poll, Ice Queen. Sorry, that's just how I roll.

I'm still waiting for the full story of how Ice Princess lost her cherry in the bed of that pickup

..back in '65

You just can't get the story straight can you?

It wasn't in 65 but the truck was a 65 and it was a sweet cherry I broke.

but you wouldn't know anything about girls would you. :LMAO2:

Not unless they happen to look like this, are made in china and are made for IQs 40 and below

s-l400.jpg

There is already a thread for posting pictures of oneself, Bigly
Why not post that pic there..?

He is a fucking SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even have a pic ready to go when he spams.

It looks like this:

broken-record-550x509.jpg

You’re such a supportive wife

Does he call you a soccer nonce when he’s out with the bois ?

Consecutive responses, spell triggered! Splutter on Big Smegma

Self owned ^^^^

self abused^^^^

self fisted
<----
FTFY

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

That would be you and your co-children at the poll, Ice Queen. Sorry, that's just how I roll.

I'm still waiting for the full story of how Ice Princess lost her cherry in the bed of that pickup

..back in '65

Not unless they happen to look like this, are made in china and are made for IQs 40 and below

s-l400.jpg

He is a fucking SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like this:

Self owned ^^^^

self abused^^^^

self fisted
<----
FTFY

I heard a while back that Bigly Bottomboy, has had 3 Anal Tightening Surgeries.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Oak

Factory Bastard
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Wait, weren't you pissed because he was banned from your forum?

Shit, now I get why he was banned. Had I been paying attention more, I’d have done it myself.

So, you're saying you ignored your co-Admin and left your forum for something you had no idea about?

Sorry, I'm not buying the troll.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

..back in '65

s-l400.jpg

It looks like this:

Self owned ^^^^

self abused^^^^

self fisted ^^^^

when-i-picture-4acf25fa7c.jpg

oh lololol all your crying pissing and wailing over the last couple of days is because you think I reported you, snowflakeadmin? :LMAO2:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

..back in '65

s-l400.jpg

It looks like this:

Self owned ^^^^

self abused^^^^

self fisted
<----
FTFY

I heard a while back that Bigly Bottomboy, has had 3 Anal Tightening Surgeries.

Probably 4 by now.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People with proper social etiquette skills do NOT spam a designated flame forum with political posts, you extruded fucktard.

I'm sure you can clear this up for me. I've only been here a couple of months, and so far I haven't seen any signposts designating a DESIGNATED FLAME FORUM. Fuck, I'm not a flamer (and I'm evidently not the only poster here who ain't.)

Kindly help me out. And also, I'm curious to know how come you're playing housemaid to Stubby in this feud he has with whatshisname. And further, how can you be against "the drama" but also against people who don't flame? Is there some direction this forum might go in that you WOULD be okay with?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make you look incapable and stupid.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey fuckboi sadmins BWAHAHAHA (in your face) yes Im getting down to your level..

Smells like privilaged, soi boi, basement dwelling, closet pansexaul .. or maybe you just give that vibe.. blur pt... here you are youre part of the probelm and I believe you may just be a scurge the whole planet ..

Itd be like kicking an infant in the soft spot..

SPAM IS A BIG NO NO.. so Id get an alt ready .. (RIP Knife Wielder)

We got eyes on you

FB-IMG-1588803892124.jpg

and you dont even SPAM good..

your soft

48.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
People with proper social etiquette skills do NOT spam a designated flame forum with political posts, you extruded fucktard.

I'm sure you can clear this up for me. I've only been here a couple of months, and so far I haven't seen any signposts designating a DESIGNATED FLAME FORUM. Fuck, I'm not a flamer (and I'm evidently not the only poster here who ain't.)

Kindly help me out. And also, I'm curious to know how come you're playing housemaid to Stubby in this feud he has with whatshisname. And further, how can you be against "the drama" but also against people who don't flame? Is there some direction this forum might go in that you WOULD be okay with?

Don’t start with me, Peachy. This dude is spamming a forum intended for flaming and mayhem with political bullshit. I enjoy this board very much and can avoid the politics sub but this idiots spam is damn near impossible to avoid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
My advice is, you should carry that anger to the grave with you.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.
How many times do we have to go over this.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.
One of the hallmarks of a Trumptard, is the inability to accept responsibility for ones actions.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.
One of the hallmarks of a Trumptard, is the inability to accept responsibility for ones actions.

If you’re so die hard anti trump, go do something about it instead of sitting here spamming the same tired bullshit?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don’t start with me, Peachy. This dude is spamming a forum intended for flaming and mayhem with political bullshit. I enjoy this board very much and can avoid the politics sub but this idiots spam is damn near impossible to avoid.

What about my other two questions?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make you look incapable and stupid.

problem his written word makes him look worse