Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Try Stubby or DD. Spamming without style sucks. Did you forget?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.
Well, more than a year and a half ago, Jake sounded the alarm re Biggie. Too bad it took so long for action to take place.

Yep. It went on for far too long. He shows up as Shen Li periodically though. It's so obvious when he does.
Prove it.

Why? I can state any opinion I want.
So you can't prove it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.
Well, more than a year and a half ago, Jake sounded the alarm re Biggie. Too bad it took so long for action to take place.

Yep. It went on for far too long. He shows up as Shen Li periodically though. It's so obvious when he does.
Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

I don't have a panel, Bigly Stupid. How could I otherwise?

But I have an opinion based on your posting style and on Iron Chink's posting style. You're not her, period.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

But I have an opinion based on your posting style and on Iron Chink's posting style. You're not her, period.
So you make accusations and state them as fact when you have no way of proving them.

Got it. Glad you cleared that up for us.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

So you make accusations and state them as fact when you have no way of proving them.

I just took a shower in my Olympic Sized Shower.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Does that make you feel speshul?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Does that make you feel speshul?
No it makes me feel lugsjurious

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I was a mod on a football site and two things in the software ...

1. 'This poster also posts as' ... [by comparing the IP address]

2. Also, as the site was often hit by spammers, I checked every IP address of the new person to see what country they came from ...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Did you get your Olympic sized butthole clean?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

What are you really asking, poofter?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut your Olympic sized mouth.
oI1bcjq.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Oh, lord. Is Arms Dealer Brat going to start pursuing you now that Biggie is out of the way?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Oh, lord. Is Arms Dealer Brat going to start pursuing you now that Biggie is out of the way?
Lol…that’s such a cheeky avvy! I love it…

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Cheeky?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Cheeky?
It’s the grin! ;)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Cheeky?
It’s the grin! ;)
I laugh like 70% of my day. God knows what I was laughing at then.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Shush, you geriatric sasquatch meets librarian looking hypocrite.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

So you can't prove it.

Shush, you geriatric sasquatch meets librarian looking hypocrite.
You jelly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You can't have any of my jelly.

I don't breed with stupid (aka Leftists), I doubt your ovaries even function, and that chin of yours could be used as offroading recovery gear.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can't have any of my jelly.

I don't breed with stupid (aka Leftists), I doubt your ovaries even function, and that chin of yours could be used as offroading recovery gear.

I’ve heard you can breed with yourself DD?