Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs have all gone baby shit soft these days. They only function in an echo chamber. When they experience push back, they run away. Pussies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao. Fucking monster is having a stroke cause people see his pet rodent as the spammer he is

Hey peaches go have yourself a heart attack and fall down a flight of stairs you fuck moist sloth
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Biggie, you're a bad motherfuker! :ThumbsUp2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

... not since at least five or six years ago, anyway.
I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
Oh, come on, Raggedy.
How many times do we have to go over this.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

In over a decade I've never once seen Gurk even come close to having his "ass handed to him".

He blazes in in what ever character he feels is the most amusing and fitting at the time, completely inflames at least 80 percent of a board, spits out several posts high above the intelligence level of the 5 to 8 people falling all over themselves to attempt to tell him off before the owner bans him.

Which is exactly what I expect occured at Cindy's Hotdog water bin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Best post in this thread was Jake's wobbly meltdown

Ran off Trollvahalla - check
Ran off Cosmic Outpost - check
Ran off MMP - check
Ran off Stomping Groundz - check
Ran off TheblueCashew - Check
Ran off BastardFactory -check

tenor.gif

It's not "ran off." It's "run off" dumbass.
When are you ranning off? :Excited1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Try Stubby or DD. Spamming without style sucks. Did you forget?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.

Well you got two former Valhallan staff members here who know that old solid policy well besides Big. (Gurk and myself)

And Apey is spamming. And Hollowbrain borderlines. Big is 110 percent correct.

There is no "long troll" ffs. That whole shit show was more complicated than that.

Big is just much tougher than his Valhallan days, but he is still the same balanced guy he always was......fight with a few TV admins aside.

And Valhalla took a trip down the shitter well before that whole circus shit show. Most of those admins were over it by than anyway. Pretty much every one survived that remaining cool with eachother. Or were.....until a few went full libtarded and decided to fight mythical white supremacy by attacking friends with different political opinions.

The days of Amy and Floaty Balls and cry fests were truly the end and will remain a blight on the memory of Valhalla forever. Big was a fucking hero.

Too bad I was too smacked up to really care at the time lol.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.

Well you got two former Valhallan staff members here who know that old solid policy well besides Big.

There is no "long troll" ffs. That whole shit show was more complicated than that.

Big is just much tougher than his Valhallan days, but he is still the same balanced guy he always was......fight with a few TV admins aside.

And Valhalla took a trip down the shitter well before that whole circus shit show. Most of those admins were over it by than anyway. Pretty much every one survived that remaining cool with eachother. Or were.....until a few went full libtarded and decided to fight mythical white supremacy by attacking friends with different political opinions.
Hey Dove... with a lot of failed or now defunct forums, am I right in assuming that it was the shitty politics angle that began their demise? For members that aren’t necessarily citizens of the host forum’s country, their politics can be quite off-putting and restricting. I know a lot of members come to Bastard Factory for the banter and laughs, not for the politics, as it’s fucking tiresome to say the least.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Well you got two former Valhallan staff members here who know that old solid policy well besides Big.

Hey Dove... with a lot of failed or now defunct forums, am I right in assuming that it was the shitty politics angle that began their demise? For members that aren’t necessarily citizens of the host forum’s country, their politics can be quite off-putting and restricting. I know a lot of members come to Bastard Factory for the banter and laughs, not for the politics, as it’s fucking tiresome to say the least.

Nooooo. Not as far as Valhalla. Politics wasnt a big topic until Trump. And TV was gone by then.

Before Trump everyone agreed the establishment sucked.

Its whiney dramatic pussies that function on double standards and unessesary drama that really throw boards like this for a loop.....right now that has more of a political expression. I uses to really take advantage of this mentality. Like a Chaos Queen.

Did I say that right? Lol. It's not the politics... .its the people expressing the politics.

Everyone is blowing their load on this right now because our country is falling and people can pacify themselves by laying blame on all the wrong shit. We have lived fat and happy in a bubble for way too long and now its popping.

Be patient with us lol.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Nooooo. Not as far as Valhalla. Politics wasnt a big topic until Trump. And TV was gone by then.

Its whiney dramatic pussies that function on double standards and unessesary drama that really throw boards like this for a loop.....right now that has more of a political expression. I uses to really take advantage of this mentality. Like a Chaos Queen.

Did I say that right? Lol. It's not the politics... .its the people expressing the politics.
I’ve been here accumulatively at least a decade, and politics has never been like this. I realise the elections have had a major influence, but also the new leftist members with poor reputation elsewhere are negatively impacting and changing the dynamic here.
The levee has got to break...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

I’ve been here accumulatively at least a decade, and politics has never been like this. I realise the elections have had a major influence, but also the new leftist members with poor reputation elsewhere are negatively impacting and changing the dynamic here.

I edited to my post.....I hope that last part helped.

The issue with leftist is they are way too proud to see their behavoir as poor, short sighted and harmful.

Whether in discussions and or in action. Its hate.

You gotta understand theyve been pumped with inflammatory divisive propaganda for a long time .....that impacts how they view people. It's one of the main reasons my ass made a sharp turn to the right.

I NEVER used to get into heavy political arguments. It's pretty much impossible to avoid it now.

I really do not what to tell you. All of this shit is new to me as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

The issue with leftist is they are way too proud to see their behavoir as poor, short sighted and harmful.

You gotta understand theyve been pumped with inflammatory divisive propaganda for a long time .....that impacts how they view people. It's one of the main reasons my ass made a sharp turn to the right.

I NEVER used to get into heavy political arguments. It's pretty much impossible to avoid it now.

Multicultural opinions can be a laugh, but political opinions by the same bias few that choose to dominate the board with the same rhetoric is getting beyond boring as fuck. I am hugely surprised by the narrow mindset of the leftists. It’s like they’re living in their own little bubble.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Multicultural opinions can be a laugh, but political opinions by the same bias few that choose to dominate the board with the same rhetoric is getting beyond boring as fuck. I am hugely surprised by the narrow mindset of the leftists. It’s like they’re living in their own little bubble.

It's actually really scary. People have changed. Turned on family and friends.

It's very Orwellian.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Best post in this thread was Jake's wobbly meltdown

Ran off Trollvahalla - check
Ran off Cosmic Outpost - check
Ran off MMP - check
Ran off Stomping Groundz - check
Ran off TheblueCashew - Check
Ran off BastardFactory -check

tenor.gif

Ok I haven't seen Mizz Peaches' melty, I'm gonna have to go and look for it. :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

It's actually really scary. People have changed. Turned on family and friends.

It's very Orwellian.
Bloody oath. The other day I logged onto Facebook, and a high school semi-friend started posting anti-Trump sentiment for three days straight. I told him to give it a rest, and within 10 minutes I had his wife giving me grief. Next minute I had some tag-teaming ponce trying to patronise me and this and that TL;DR bullshit. So I thought righto, and started by calling him a cunt, which I thought was a fair call. And Facebook banned me for calling him a cunt for 24hrs. So I’m getting inundated with leftist opinions for the next 24hrs and couldn’t say boo. When I was able to finally post, I publicly called the tag-team a couple of bum_chums and invited them to join my fictional band, The Foreskin & the Skin Flutes. I told them I was looking for new skin flutes and that I felt that they would be great candidates and that their token-wives would relish the respite.
They stopped the leftist inundation quick-smart!

:LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
Oh, come on, Raggedy.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

In over a decade I've never once seen Gurk even come close to having his "ass handed to him".

He blazes in in what ever character he feels is the most amusing and fitting at the time, completely inflames at least 80 percent of a board, spits out several posts high above the intelligence level of the 5 to 8 people falling all over themselves to attempt to tell him off before the owner bans him.

If HelplessDay and the butthurt boy's performance here is any indicator as to what went on over there then it was an absolute soy slaughter over there before Tranny overlord pushed the panic button to make the carnage stop.

Who do these jerks think they are kidding?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

If HelplessDay and the butthurt boy's performance here is any indicator as to what went on over there then it was an absolute soy slaughter over there before Tranny overlord pushed the panic button to make the carnage stop.

But the thing is, this is only temporary. Nerds don’t ever get the babes!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. could have potential if he wasn’t so negatively influenced by politics. Take him away from the leftist penis and the bloke can post some good music and an awareness for natural things in life. I voted Yes, but I’m trying to turn him around. As far as banning goes, maxis735 is a better candidate!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. could have potential if he wasn’t so negatively influenced by politics. Take him away from the leftist penis and the bloke can post some good music and an awareness for natural things in life. I voted Yes, but I’m trying to turn him around. As far as banning goes, maxis735 is a better candidate!
This forum has potential, but you have a Greek chorus of predatory latent gay men in here that create a rather unwholesome milieu
oFycPH2.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This forum has potential, but you have a Greek chorus of predatory latent gay men in here that create a rather unwholesome milieu
Hence the reason you are permanent meltdown status

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
See what I mean?
You want to be a part of the cool group deep don’t cha? :Grin3:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

Comforting reach-arounds, Bigly. Comforting reach-arounds. It's what you're good at.
.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

Comforting reach-arounds, Bigly. Comforting reach-arounds. It's what you're good at.
.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
I'm talking to a female and you talk about reach around like it's a bad thing.

@Dove can give me a reach around, an infront of, squat on, cowgirl or any other position she sees fit any day of the week you rank homosexual

that's how utterly dedicated to homosexuality you really are

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

@Dove can give me a reach around, an infront of, squat on, cowgirl or any other position she sees fit any day of the week you rank homosexual

It's a figurative term, lamer. After all - this is the internets. :Wink:
...but - leave it to you to bring homosexuality into it. :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

when someone mentions cock on the internet does a little bell go off in your house? Faggot?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

when someone mentions cock on the internet does a little bell go off in your house? Faggot?
No - we don't all have the same gay technology as you do, Bigly.
You couldn't hear more bells if you got decked with a Joe Louis punch.