Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Try Stubby or DD. Spamming without style sucks. Did you forget?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.

Strapon is the biggest spammer of all time.

So is that lame ass DD

Howdy, Team Teen Tico Tockley Tongue Tickler!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Banning is censorship, Queenie.

If Ya'll do that then yer no better than Shitter and Fascistbook banning Parler.

I was just having some fun. BF doesn’t ban anyone. I know this and so do the regulars.

Sorry that one damn messageboard poll got threw a wedge in everyone’s panties
They’re panty soiling crybabies. What did you expect

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.
You need a tissue or a tampon?

Do you actually have any to spare? You must be hoarding it if you do.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If Ya'll do that then yer no better than Shitter and Fascistbook banning Parler.

I was just having some fun. BF doesn’t ban anyone. I know this and so do the regulars.

No worries. We're just having fun back at ya.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can your short are reach that far, little guy?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Don’t be like that, Peachy! No one wanted him banned, just keep the politics in its proper section.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Coming from the prince of spam himself

More like the Geriatric Jester of Cast Luncheon Meats...

Beats the freeze died dog shit you feed yourself

Freeze died dog shit?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Freeze died dog shit?

yeah. Your breakfast lunch and dinner.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Freeze died dog shit?

Freeze diedid doggo doodoo?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Freeze died dog shit?

Must be time to change your life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Freeze died dog shit?

If you're living in a warm climate and getting freeze died dog shit, you're putting them in your freezer!

(Ice cube trays or those Tupperware popsicle trays? How do YOU feast on Fido's freeze died colon cookies?) :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. Fucking monster is having a stroke cause people see his pet rodent as the spammer he is

Hey peaches go have yourself a heart attack and fall down a flight of stairs you fuck moist sloth

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Freeze died dog shit?

If you're living in a warm climate and getting freeze died dog shit, you're putting them in your freezer!

(Ice cube trays or those Tupperware popsicle trays? How do YOU feast on Fido's freeze died colon cookies?) :LMAO:

As funny as your elusive gender

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey peaches. When you’re done having your epic meltdown go watch thenprofessional and Fap you circus freak

Lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Try that again in English?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I shorten it up for ya. Does Maw wipe your ass Stubby. Key words. Shorten, and ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Peace, out.

Don’t be like that, Peachy! No one wanted him banned, just keep the politics in its proper section.
Why you let these geriatric turds manipulate you with their old people tears?

If that creepy circus freak wants to run back to his geriatric group home with his pants around his ankles let him

It’s not like the frail cunt will stay gone long anyway as this is the 50th time I’ve seen this “I’m leaving on the next train” sob story coming outta that sour puss

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I shorten it up for ya. Does Maw wipe your ass Stubby. Key words. Shorten, and ass
Dude. Lay off the paint thinners

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... they went back to sob about the whole ordeal at their little cretin wasteland

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
flea is a flamer?

I’m the
DRAMA-QUEEN.jpg

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Best post in this thread was Jake's wobbly meltdown

Ran off Trollvahalla - check
Ran off Cosmic Outpost - check
Ran off MMP - check
Ran off Stomping Groundz - check
Ran off TheblueCashew - Check
Ran off BastardFactory -check

tenor.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Best post in this thread was Jake's wobbly meltdown

Ran off Trollvahalla - check
Ran off Cosmic Outpost - check
Ran off MMP - check
Ran off Stomping Groundz - check
Ran off TheblueCashew - Check
Ran off BastardFactory -check

tenor.gif

It's not "ran off." It's "run off" dumbass.