Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oak

Factory Bastard
Nah your just the flavor right now, real soft skin it appears musta been all the beatings as a kid and my sympathies there musta been awful
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

I was presenting my unbiased mod perspect.. is this gunna be an issue?

Im not your parents again sorry your so sensitive..

thicker skin and a spine youll be fine
Level with me bud.

Am I going to be held liable for his multiboard spazz attacks since technically it was I who pressed his little no no button with my fake solider troll?

Haha like I have POWER Im just an image guy like matenance..hehe.. Im was just busting OPs transgendered testicles

wheres the issues Meltdown? (Sweatshops)

BF plants his own flag so its really on him and his vision

Im not seeing the hoopla personally and when hes preoccupied with life and before he catches up is the only time my opinion would be relevant

was it the one thread that was in the wrong sub..

The issue is the political threads being posted in meltdown when the owner specifically said not to do it. I read the post he made about it.

You should report it!

Yup and I see the reports but I dont very often go into the polical threads so Ithat would work

I don’t report anything cuz im no snitch. I’d rather use the hacks on this fucking idiot.

That's nice.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nah your just the flavor right now, real soft skin it appears musta been all the beatings as a kid and my sympathies there musta been awful
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

Am I going to be held liable for his multiboard spazz attacks since technically it was I who pressed his little no no button with my fake solider troll?

Haha like I have POWER Im just an image guy like matenance..hehe.. Im was just busting OPs transgendered testicles

Im not seeing the hoopla personally and when hes preoccupied with life and before he catches up is the only time my opinion would be relevant

The issue is the political threads being posted in meltdown when the owner specifically said not to do it. I read the post he made about it.

You should report it!

I’d rather have the fucker put in the ass box for three days. Then another three days and another after that. We could be rid of him for less than 20.00:ROFL3:

Between you and me, there is no motherfucker born yet that would get own me so bad that I would spend one dime on him/her. I would throw in the towel and stop trolling first.

I have no problem contributing to the upkeep of this forum. Getting to fuck with someone via hack is a bonus

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You poor sweet delicate magnolia flower, now i feel so bad, ima go stroll the beach in peaceful solitude...

Peace out Psycho.

Be quite when you leave you dont wanna wake up your Mom and Dad you social warrior reject

Be quite? Sorry i don't speak ghetto fabulous.

you musta been a huge disappointment.. all that failure packed into one body.. Do you apologise to grass when you step on it?? Thats called over compensating how bout you apologise to me for making me depressed

I understand slicing the wrist up and down, is far more effective than across. Good luck!

Im sure you do understand, rejection must be quite common

Not at a Black Length Matters steam room rally it isn't

this guy can deep throat a beanstalk and have a full conversation at the same time

What's with you and homoerotic imagery?

I see a faggot I describe a faggot.

Why? They seem to capture your imagination.

something to laugh at

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

Yup and I see the reports but I dont very often go into the polical threads so Ithat would work

I don’t report anything cuz im no snitch. I’d rather use the hacks on this fucking idiot.
You poor sweet delicate magnolia flower, now i feel so bad, ima go stroll the beach in peaceful solitude...

Peace out Psycho.

Be quite when you leave you dont wanna wake up your Mom and Dad you social warrior reject

you musta been a huge disappointment.. all that failure packed into one body.. Do you apologise to grass when you step on it?? Thats called over compensating how bout you apologise to me for making me depressed

I understand slicing the wrist up and down, is far more effective than across. Good luck!

this guy can deep throat a beanstalk and have a full conversation at the same time

something to laugh at

Tears of a tiny tot clown catamite.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

I’d rather have the fucker put in the ass box for three days. Then another three days and another after that. We could be rid of him for less than 20.00:ROFL3:

Between you and me, there is no motherfucker born yet that would get own me so bad that I would spend one dime on him/her. I would throw in the towel and stop trolling first.

I have no problem contributing to the upkeep of this forum. Getting to fuck with someone via hack is a bonus

I see.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

What? They want fucking money!

They should pay me for gracing this place with my presence.

... and yes, you should have too when you were Her Grace of Her Gracehood.

Oak

Factory Bastard

Peace out Psycho.

something to laugh at

That's nice.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

You can pay to hack someone’s avatar for a week. That’s fun as fuck. I wish we had thought of that at SG.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

... and yes, you should have too when you were Her Grace of Her Gracehood.

No shit.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

You can pay to hack someone’s avatar for a week. That’s fun as fuck. I wish we had thought of that at SG.

You're back on your account? Switched up again? I like you as you so much better. The other you is a fucktard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
EYEVOAT YES!
Of course you did, you're the Assistant To The Assistant Drama Queen Manager

"Waah waah waah, that Admin. makes me feel stoopit all the time!
Awww, dont be mad ya lil bitch! You knew I was gonna put my wife beater on and punch you right in your faggit face all personal like when this went up! I just wanted you to know for SURE! :Welcome8:
That's nice Skippy, i am now quaking in terror,, you simple minded punching bag....LOL

I'LL FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, BECAUSE I ARE INTERNET BADASS!
you lost, faggit!
Fight me cunt!
Oi...you don’t say cunt, you cunt! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
EYEVOAT YES!

Awww, dont be mad ya lil bitch! You knew I was gonna put my wife beater on and punch you right in your faggit face all personal like when this went up! I just wanted you to know for SURE! :Welcome8:
That's nice Skippy, i am now quaking in terror,, you simple minded punching bag....LOL

you lost, faggit!
Did your mirror get fogged when you said that?
His pp get tingly!
You know,
I can't say he's the biggest retard on this board of BadTards
because there are so many biggest retards among them
. ..including
. the Biglyest of them all.

PS: Speak of the devil
... vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Put a cork in it Pedopay!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

You're back on your account? Switched up again? I like you as you so much better. The other you is a fucktard.

Wtf are you talking about? I’ve said it ten times that I wish I had thought of that at SG. Why are you coming in these threads if you don’t like what I’m saying.

Talk about switching up. Im not biting tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
EYEVOAT YES!

you lost, faggit!
Did your mirror get fogged when you said that?
His pp get tingly!
You know,
I can't say he's the biggest retard on this board of BadTards
because there are so many biggest retards among them
. ..including
. the Biglyest of them all.

PS: Speak of the devil
... vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Put a cork in it Pedopay!
:LMAO2:

Oak

Factory Bastard
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

Wtf are you talking about? I’ve said it ten times that I wish I had thought of that at SG. Why are you coming in these threads if you don’t like what I’m saying.

I'm sorry you're confused.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

It's just meatshielding dear

She knows deep down that creepy little TransTesticle sadzmin needs it

Oak

Factory Bastard
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

You should report it!

It's just meatshielding dear

She knows deep down that creepy little TransTesticle sadzmin needs it

Saying that I won't spend MY money on someone online that may irritate me is "meatshielding"?

How interesting.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
EYEVOAT YES!

you lost, faggit!
Fight me cunt!
Oi...you don’t say cunt, you cunt! :LOL1:
I apologize if that is a very sore subject within or without you , after the jailhouse incidents. May Prep. H. Be upon you.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Can’t have any fun without people taking shit personally. Ugh

I'm not taking anything personally. Why is it that you can't be trolled for what you decide to do?

You want to spend your money sanctioning someone you melted about being banned not 2 months ago, that's fine. Your flip flop is just funny.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Can’t have any fun without people taking shit personally. Ugh
Huh, did yoo seriously just say that out loud? Funny stuff?

You need to stop, there are "feelings" here about your trolling style. Sore feelings. Enough is enough, aren't we going through enough? By God man, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP they're dying.

Oak

Factory Bastard
spamming is a trolling style?

who knew?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, spammmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Why don't you get the people here to ban him? It's about banning time when conservatives get their panties in knots.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
spamming is a trolling style?

who knew?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, spammmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Why don't you get the people here to ban him? It's about banning time when conservatives get their panties in knots.
that's not an answer, dear.

Is drooling all over the site a form of "trolling" that would be tolerated at CBT?