Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

... not since at least five or six years ago, anyway.
I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
Oh, come on, Raggedy.
How many times do we have to go over this.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

In over a decade I've never once seen Gurk even come close to having his "ass handed to him".

He blazes in in what ever character he feels is the most amusing and fitting at the time, completely inflames at least 80 percent of a board, spits out several posts high above the intelligence level of the 5 to 8 people falling all over themselves to attempt to tell him off before the owner bans him.

Which is exactly what I expect occured at Cindy's Hotdog water bin.
If HelplessDay and the butthurt boy's performance here is any indicator as to what went on over there then it was an absolute soy slaughter over there before Tranny overlord pushed the panic button to make the carnage stop.

Who do these jerks think they are kidding?
Comforting reach-arounds, Bigly. Comforting reach-arounds. It's what you're good at.
.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.
I'm talking to a female and you talk about reach around like it's a bad thing.

@Dove can give me a reach around, an infront of, squat on, cowgirl or any other position she sees fit any day of the week you rank homosexual

that's how utterly dedicated to homosexuality you really are

It's a figurative term, lamer. After all - this is the internets. :Wink:
...but - leave it to you to bring homosexuality into it. :LMAO2:
when someone mentions cock on the internet does a little bell go off in your house? Faggot?
No - we don't all have the same gay technology as you do, Bigly.
You couldn't hear more bells if you got decked with a Joe Louis punch.
So it's an emergency siren then. Got it.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
Oh, come on, Raggedy.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

In over a decade I've never once seen Gurk even come close to having his "ass handed to him".

He blazes in in what ever character he feels is the most amusing and fitting at the time, completely inflames at least 80 percent of a board, spits out several posts high above the intelligence level of the 5 to 8 people falling all over themselves to attempt to tell him off before the owner bans him.

If HelplessDay and the butthurt boy's performance here is any indicator as to what went on over there then it was an absolute soy slaughter over there before Tranny overlord pushed the panic button to make the carnage stop.

Comforting reach-arounds, Bigly. Comforting reach-arounds. It's what you're good at.
.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

@Dove can give me a reach around, an infront of, squat on, cowgirl or any other position she sees fit any day of the week you rank homosexual

when someone mentions cock on the internet does a little bell go off in your house? Faggot?
When they bring you to the ER. Sure.

.Oh, but hey - don't let me interrupt them comforting reach-arounds
you got going on with all your lozer pals.

See yeh, lozer boi.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Oh, come on, Raggedy.

.. LoLz at Bigly Smellz.

When they bring you to the ER. Sure.

.Oh, but hey - don't let me interrupt them comforting reach-arounds
you got going on with all your lozer pals.

See yeh, lozer boi.
Weakest no you I've seen out of you yet.

Try again

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Best post in this thread was Jake's wobbly meltdown

Ran off Trollvahalla - check
Ran off Cosmic Outpost - check
Ran off MMP - check
Ran off Stomping Groundz - check
Ran off TheblueCashew - Check
Ran off BastardFactory -check

tenor.gif

It's not "ran off." It's "run off" dumbass.

No, it's ran off.... run off is what happens when there's a deluge of water after a storm or you fart after a Portuguese Sardine Dinner, Princess...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Ran off MMP - check

tenor.gif

No, it's ran off.... run off is what happens when there's a deluge of water after a storm or you fart after a Portuguese Sardine Dinner, Princess...

This makes me think of good old down home Southern Music.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry you are still feeling butt hurt Ice Queen, But I told you at the get go that I rejected your preverted overtures to me, but not because I felt they were necessarily "wrong" or "evil" , just that you revolt me, no offense. It's me, not you, no really. Don't make me call Interpol.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm sorry you are still feeling butt hurt Ice Queen, But I told you at the get go that I rejected your preverted overtures to me, but not because I felt they were necessarily "wrong" or "evil" , just that you revolt me, no offense. It's me, not you, no really. Don't make me call Interpol.
@Ice is in love with you and you do not love him back. He cannot handle his emotions now. Especially not after what you said just now.
We need to be a little bit considerate with him. He's already very old and he could die every day now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ why is this twat always trying to flirt with the guys around here?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Both those queers are pissed off at me because I give them :poop: reactions every chance I get.

maxiperv is at over minus 1000 already.:LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Both those queers are pissed off at me because I give them :poop: reactions every chance I get.

Oh they’re sensitive that way

So is lotus

Did you ever hear about her rating meltdown?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oh they’re sensitive that way

So is lotus

Did you ever hear about her rating meltdown?
No but I'd love to hear it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

LOL you don’t flame, dumbass. You SPAM
People with great cognition scroll by posts that do not interest them, did you not know that?

People with proper social etiquette skills do NOT spam a designated flame forum with political posts, you extruded fucktard.

Shut up moron. You let "people" do that on SG You fucking hypocritical pig.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

People with great cognition scroll by posts that do not interest them, did you not know that?

People with proper social etiquette skills do NOT spam a designated flame forum with political posts, you extruded fucktard.

You stfu, Man Thing. I did no such thing

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Really? Didn't your denizens of retards tardjack the flame area of SG?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Really? Didn't your denizens of retards tardjack the flame area of SG?

You tard jacked the flame area, asshole. And yes, I allowed you to do it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Again. I ain't reading all this shit. Just admit I am right about everything all the time and someone get me another beer.

We are currently cancelling Seamajor for being the forum rat

No need to cancel him. Just throw pebbles to bounce off his sloping forehead. We can make a game of it, like beer pong.

Slopey won't know the difference because, you know, he's really stupid.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Try Stubby or DD. Spamming without style sucks. Did you forget?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.
Well, more than a year and a half ago, Jake sounded the alarm re Biggie. Too bad it took so long for action to take place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.
Well, more than a year and a half ago, Jake sounded the alarm re Biggie. Too bad it took so long for action to take place.

Yep. It went on for far too long. He shows up as Shen Li periodically though. It's so obvious when he does.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ran off MMP - check

tenor.gif

You’d know best DD

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again. I ain't reading all this shit. Just admit I am right about everything all the time and someone get me another beer.

We are currently cancelling Seamajor for being the forum rat

No need to cancel him. Just throw pebbles to bounce off his sloping forehead. We can make a game of it, like beer pong.

Slopey won't know the difference because, you know, he's really stupid.

Having a large bank account and the fact most of you live from hour to hour, absolves me to contribute to more sub middle class bull shit. You know, making your health plan payment. Tijuana Plastic surgeons, 9 year old SUVs, the neighbor next door has the biggest penis ever, Parole hearings, just to name a few. Funny people

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Peace, out.

Yep. It went on for far too long. He shows up as Shen Li periodically though. It's so obvious when he does.
Prove it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

Prove it.

Why? I can state any opinion I want.