In a country founded on religious freedom Twatsters

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
call for a singular religion.

"If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion. One nation under God, and one religion under God,"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The 1st amendment was first for a fundamental reason. Clearly they don't believe in the constitution. You are unAmerican if you believe this nonsense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The founders believed in one God, The God of Israel. Religion was considered catholic, lutheran, calvanist, etc. The fact that God existed wasnt viewed as religion. Some founders like jefferson, believed muhzies worshipped the same diety so he bought a 2-ply koran and found out that wasnt the case. He testified to how islam was evil and detrimental to America.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

"If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion. One nation under God, and one religion under God,"

The 1st amendment was first for a fundamental reason. Clearly they don't believe in the constitution. You are unAmerican if you believe this nonsense.

Sounds like someone put something in his salad dressing.

Was it jizz? Was it vaccine,
or maybe something that put his IQ into negative digits, and sanity on ice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey dickface, feel free to refute anything from the above. I'll gladly copy pasta the founders own words to support my claim. You cunts oughta know I've got all this shit bookmarked by now.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey dickface, feel free to refute anything from the above. I'll gladly copy pasta the founders own words to support my claim. You cunts oughta know I've got all this shit bookmarked by now.

First amendment, dick head. It was #1 for a reason.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fisher Ames

(Author of the First Amendment)

"Should not the Bible regain the place it once held as a schoolbook? Its morals are pure, its examples are captivating and noble....In no Book is there so good English, so pure and so elegant, and by teaching all the same they will speak alike, and the Bible will justly remain the standard of language as well as of faith."

Deal with it, cunt!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL @ "twatsters."

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fisher Ames

"Should not the Bible regain the place it once held as a schoolbook? Its morals are pure, its examples are captivating and noble....In no Book is there so good English, so pure and so elegant, and by teaching all the same they will speak alike, and the Bible will justly remain the standard of language as well as of faith."

Deal with it, cunt!

That comment isn't about the 1st amendment and the Constitution though, was it?!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fisher Ames

Deal with it, cunt!

That comment isn't about the 1st amendment and the Constitution though, was it?!
Lady, ALL rights, including the 1st come from God. How do we know this? The founders said so!