"In House" Bitches

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Kat is a transvestite, you can tell by her oddly large mid-knuckles and the bottom of its wig.
CLAWZ.jpg

With all the fucked up fetishes today, that might've been trendy a couple decades ago. Maybe it still is.

pope1.jpg

"Mommy, hold my ha... blankie, while I go off to take a shit."

Those man hands of Kat's maybe that way after jerking off some kind of secretive record that no one knows about because most of 'em were on the down low, mainly because Kat's nappy wig was still in the washer.

You make your dedicated duty to swallow every drop, cunt? Alright then, come by - I'm in Austin, TX.

Sharon is a militant lesbian without coming to terms with that label. Yet. Cleavage? Small Cs. Her puffy gums? Don't let the bitch suck your dick, as if she could even be around an exposed penis. Jesus. Floss hurts the first time and bleeds, like the time her half-cousin tore her hymen. I'd add a "fuck you", but that would make that ho dox me like WarPig did, full of compliments/insults - recognition is what it is.

Angela-Merkel.png

Don't feel left out, faggots. I'll get around to you insignificant losers when I feel like it and have a chance...

SSS
- Which one would you fuck if forced to choose one and had to?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Howdy buddy, I demanded your continued presence here with the big boys. You may die tomorrow, or already dead as I called out before it, but from your terminal cancer your pictured, and tough: Written by a genuine BH REG. God I'm great.

Who the fuck am I'm writing? Ah yes, a militant lesbian...

SSS
- it's cozy

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
It's time to put this train back on the tracks, where KAT is tied up gargling my sperm, oblivious about anything and everything else. Let's ride.

KAT.jpg

That... thing, put on some fake blood because that's the only thing that people might look at instead of Its face. Chest? What is It doing wearing a corset? What the fuck would a corset do for It, push Its non-existent bra cup size up to fake cleavage? I'm sure It remembers to shave its nipples before going out in one of those, or anything else.

1524070409990.jpg

Yep, that's the sorta slut who can attract gawkers with those beauts smooshed together and pushed up in defiance of gravity. Now go fetch me a few more beers bitch, once I start I don't stop until GG Allin's code of honor gets going into the next phase: "I wanna drink, fight, and fuck." Who the fuck is Shakespear? Don't shake my beer unless it's from the natural jello-ish bounce of your authentic breasts.

Oh I'm sorry KAT, you'll have to think up an acceptable way of bringing the booze - your hideous hands ain't allowed to touch anything but bathroom stall doors. And on top of that, you can't spell a common three-letter word correctly. Was that your one and only attempt at humor? Lighten up dude, and re-dye your nappy wig blond - the red is faded and you're a faker and a bad one at that, man.

Now I'll go ahead and point out that you chopped your neck in half in your avatar to try to hide your Adam's apple. I guess its proof that you swallow everyone's spunk so the line speeds up. Next willing customer is a short fat greasy spic whose gut might pull your wig off, so equip that rat's nest with a sturdy chin strap, you trap...

SSS
- alert, cautious

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well well well - A new thread has been posted at the "Elite Lounge": Banning NON Elite members.

I guess the name of this site is misleading, don't you? No? Well take your humiliating ownage straight to the alpha faggot who christened this dump and ask him/her/It what the fuck could they do to thwart an old BH Reg? Nuthin', obviously.

Whoops! You've got a C-pan to erase my account in it's entirely for being a bastard - are all transvestites with administrative powers this upset? Good gracious me...

SSS
- any other posters on trial?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well fuck you for giving me such terrible directions to the party, probably keeping in mind how uncool I am. Well done, mate.

Also, you mentioning a "rodent thread" when that's what was already brought up. Don't even try to lie to me about your score on the Reading Comprehension portion of the SAT, you retard.

I see you're a yell-back. You vote against me in that accidentally viewable thread that was made by an admin just for me!? HAW HAW...

SSS
- well mannered bloke

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Where you at, Kat? What happened to you?

Oh, and MB - you're looking faaabulous, daaaahling. Won't you come over soon? I'll pay the $hipping cost...

SSS
- a very generous sater

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What's the matter Kate, cat gotcher tongue? Alright, you're of the female gender, not a trap. Excellent traps name themselves after stars or other crazy shit, while you just dropped one letter - I'm sure you drop things all the time - from conversations to your first child. Maybe those hideous hands of yours were meant to hold onto nothing, which is a pretty cool way to refuse to pick up or hold anything anyone is trying to push onto you. Aw fuck, I'm jealous...

SSS
- keep droppin' babies bitch

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Kat said to say hello - - - - - - - -

View attachment 876

Bad half-'toos, flat ass, her message to me is loud and clear with that finger where it is - hmm.

Old face; ripe, tender nethers though. Topless corset (for obvious reason, it ain't gotta hold shit, just like Kate's fucked up hands).

To add, she would look back at me like that when it became "ungreased backdoor Hammertime". Her enema would be due too soon; she could cancel this year's check-up.

Me? Oh my God, Baby Jesus - gimme a leg up, would'ya? How many fingers You holdin' behind your back, grinnin' like some sadistic fool at me? That's MY fucking job, Dipshits! Would her 27' long tapeworm have a chance to change hosts? Nah, she looked back at my ungreased pig-lance like she did above, and I'd blow it all.

The aftermath? 1 dead whore, multiple samples from the attacker - including bloody footprints on the ceiling. I'm 50/50 on this one, to be honest...

SSS
- am I ever?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well, Kat has passed along an open messag to actually mak her greatest fantasy come tru: to becom on with my marvelous statu-esqu penis that wouldn't be allowed to b displayed in fin museums lik th old famous Roman statues of limp, naked men who didn't even know to trim befor posing for th full, clos expecting gay inspection befor ston chips started flying dangerously fast so thos faggots could hurry up and get to the dick part wher they took their sweet tim; lik Kat would do if sh ever found herself in my long awaited, glorious presenc.

That pic that was posted shoulda looked lik this:

1526407094766.jpg

... and b abl to do this:

1558277953892.jpg

Now if Kat can *kinda* b/do what's sh's been shown abov, I'll fly her down her in Austin, TX - the capital of th world. I would start things off by playing this romantic love song whil sh took things off. Ungreased backdoor Hammertim, commenc!

SSS
- *slowly dancing in a very odd, undistinguishable pattern(s)*

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Oh look! Our closet militant lesbian has finally peeked out of it in search of attention. What a dirty dyke. Instead of going off on my own like I always do, I'll just get to her stupid questions because the closest she gets to dicks is when her secret wife straps the rubber dong on. Greased.

"Rather derogatory"

How subtle, how gentle - you gotta pretty mouth! Wait, nope, your puffy gums let everybody talking to you outside to stand *behind* the breeze, wishing for a fuck-ton more of it. Must smell like old pussy while you holler out your feminist bullshit. Try eating a dick, bitch.

"Does rape make u a man??"

Yes! But only if we get sent to prison for it, where we are turned into men, surrounded by loud mouthed niggers that never shut the fuck up. Have I ever raped an underage hole? Yep, it's an amazing story that I looked for in my Documents. I went to flamechamps, immediately won their Champ title, and was then immediately challenged by a popular female poster there for it. I played along and told her that she could pick her own judges, but I requested they all be female.

That's when I froze them all with my story about raping Natalie behind the church at SMA. We were struggling/fighting too much to look up, which she eventually gave up to do - and there we were - right under the large glass pane of Jesus the pastor stands in front of while we're *in* church. Did she tell on me? Did I get rightly sent to a 200-year-old Mexican jail for it? No? Then no, rape didn't make me a man, sweetheart.

"What r ur thoughts on Alabama abortions."

People who misspell "your" should've all been violently torn out of their wombs and tossed in the Hazardous Materials medical containers that are mandatory to have after Stinky's birth. In Alabama. Where that dumb douche fucks a different Alabama bitch every week. Alabama has now canceled aborting his kids, which is the travesty shown on the brilliant film Idiocracy. Alabama will start stinking worse than it does, thanks to all the sweaty niggers they got. Do they get included into femenism somehow? NAACP is owned and managed by white Jews. Truth.

You got anything else in that angry small mind of yours? Didn't think so, Lezzy. Now hop your frumpy ass up and skip out of this thread in your 2" heels and break a kankle...

SSS
- keep tick tacks on you at all times - two in your mouth, six in your cunt, the contain up your ass for easy access and to help the stench of vegan femenists farts in elevators.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you guys ever watch '90 day fiance' ...

rs_1024x759-181019113508-1024-5-90-day-fiance.ch.101918.jpg

ShaDDUPPY Colty ... lmao

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Especially if you gave her an STD and a baby that cannot be torn out and donated to the study of stem cells...

ok-hanover-you-ve-had-this-coming-to-you.jpg

SSS
- Captain Sternn is the Man of mankind

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You're in need of stem cells for some ghastly medical problem you're experiencing? You should make a point of telling us all what it is and how terrible it makes you feel. I'm in Big Tex, so put your order in and I'll whip up some of those magic cells sometime within the month. They'll arrive at your apartment in a small box, like the time the stork accidentally dropped you on the porch of a blue-collar family in a blue-collar neighborhood, and that's exactly what you became ya fuckin' redneck trash. Die already...

SSS
- the world would respond with a Meh upon receiving the news

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OOOooooo Doubley hardcore now ..

SUPER Mehhh

Did your head sit upon a wall and suffer a great fall ?

cracked-egg.jpg