Breakfall is in the house

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's not mostly what you say, but how you say it that works.
I just call him out for a nonce…plain and simple. .............. loves the vile humour ever since his anus was fiddled with as a child. History has a bad way of repeating itself. Chemical castration is the only route for this Canadian Rock Spider.

When you said that my brother and I bukkaked over my dead mother’s face was equally disgusting and emotionally disturbing, especially coming from a fat fuck of a Mexicunt such as yourself! Löl

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He missed you.
Who the fuck are you to make such an assumption ya leftarded fucking airhead. Quieten the fuck down before you get bitch—slapped back into place ya brown—nosing biatch!
I missed her dearly…I love confident older women…even Karenique types believe it or not! They’re spicy!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Who the fuck are you to make such an assumption ya leftarded fucking airhead. Quieten the fuck down before you get bitch—slapped back into place ya brown—nosing biatch!
I missed her dearly…I love confident older women…even Karenique types believe it or not! They’re spicy!
Uh, so I was correct in my assessment - that's who I am to make such an assumption. LoLz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just call him out for a nonce…plain and simple. .............. loves the vile humour ever since his anus was fiddled with as a child. History has a bad way of repeating itself. Chemical castration is the only route for this Canadian Rock Spider.

When you said that my brother and I bukkaked over my dead mother’s face was equally disgusting and emotionally disturbing, especially coming from a fat fuck of a Mexicunt such as yourself! Löl
ewwww, you and your bro really did that wtf break ...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
b3.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like Dinky Dianna? Is she a good fuck? Her tobacco odor must be tough to hack thru, I would think.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's MexiCAN, as you clearly demonstrate I can get under your skin.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Like Dinky Dianna? Is she a good fuck? Her tobacco odor must be tough to hack thru, I would think.
Hey old man, that happens to live in a country where the consenting age is one of the youngest in the world, you’re fucked underage girls younger than your own children…now that’s fucking disconcerting!

I’m 22 years younger than you on this forum and 52. Go act your age and play fucking Bingo! Ya dodgy, crusty old cunt!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey old man, that happens to live in a country where the consenting age is one of the youngest in the world, you’re fucked underage girls younger than your own children…now that’s fucking disconcerting!

I’m 22 years younger than you on this forum and 52. Go act your age and play fucking Bingo! Ya dodgy, crusty old cunt!
why does the thoughts of children seem to run your motor ??

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah but you’re a drunk loser. Ask anyone