Breakfall Straightens You Nyiggas Out Daily

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You sparkless fuckups are so speechless after reading another one of Breakfall's inventive posts that the Great Foreigner himself needs to break our falls as we all mostly head straight down into the Ass Box. How often can you all hope to read more of his defining thoughts about all matters concerning anything everyone else does - thank you Breakfall.

Breakfall takes the time to post more than anyone else here in order to keep this site not only alive but riveting, instead of allowing it to dwindle into nothingness were it not for his fascinating excellence, you ungrateful posers. Hell, I even had to make a deal behind the scenes to have Fly*coughcoughcough* nudge my soggy thread back up to the top for the uninterested readers to ignore some more, whereas Breakfall asks no one for anything because he is able and willing to do everything here by himself. Incredible undertaking by someone with every Perk in the goddamn game we play - no hacks.

Breakfall's impressive post count here is most motivational due to the fact that he actually goes as far as to even answer his own open questions while his anxious fans sit still waiting, instead of posting something stupid in his otherwise brilliant threads/posts.

Breakfall is so damn smart that he constantly feels the need to remind us all of that fact by making another thread stating the same because we all have very short memories and erroneously just think about ourselves. In the end, Breafall just wishes he could turn back the clock and immediately become a Brawl-Hall Reg so everyone around would carefully, finally put more effort into their posts while in one of his many great threads instead of having to do it all himself. Again...

SSS
- Breakfall or bust, nyiggas.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You sparkless fuckups are so speechless after reading another one of Breakfall's inventive posts that the Great Foreigner himself needs to break our falls as we all mostly head straight down into the Ass Box. How often can you all hope to read more of his defining thoughts about all matters concerning anything everyone else does - thank you Breakfall.

Breakfall takes the time to post more than anyone else here in order to keep this site not only alive but riveting, instead of allowing it to dwindle into nothingness were it not for his fascinating excellence, you ungrateful posers. Hell, I even had to make a deal behind the scenes to have Fly*coughcoughcough* nudge my soggy thread back up to the top for the uninterested readers to ignore some more, whereas Breakfall asks no one for anything because he is able and willing to do everything here by himself. Incredible undertaking by someone with every Perk in the goddamn game we play - no hacks.

Breakfall's impressive post count here is most motivational due to the fact that he actually goes as far as to even answer his own open questions while his anxious fans sit still waiting, instead of posting something stupid in his otherwise brilliant threads/posts.

Breakfall is so damn smart that he constantly feels the need to remind us all of that fact by making another thread stating the same because we all have very short memories and erroneously just think about ourselves. In the end, Breafall just wishes he could turn back the clock and immediately become a Brawl-Hall Reg so everyone around would carefully, finally put more effort into their posts while in one of his many great threads instead of having to do it all himself. Again...

SSS

Here are some of Breakfall's greatest hits:

Shut the fuck up you mother fucking poofter!
Hello fag! Xx lol
Hope ya die X!
WTF are you on about fiddler?
Calm down Krissypissy!
Is your anus busted? Lol
Fuck it…I’m going for a hot shower! Picture me naked.
I’m lying here semi-naked on the couch freezing my arse off on this chilly day just to punish myself and see my hard nipples tweaking!
Oi fuck off queer fuck. You and your faggot brother @Flynn ! Go suck some dog balls for a change. BrawlHall pansies…
Learn how to spell Honour ya faggot!
Go and sell yo arse you faggot!
XyPoo got fingered in his anus! Lolololol
Shut the fuck up you abuse victim! Lol
Is that @Flynn fag still carrying on like his Poofter brother Kevan!? Fucking forum pansies the both of ‘em! Laughing stock…even this poodle fuckwit @SirSuperSouthern is laughing! Lololol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh STFU then, I’m getting the silent treatment, last time this happened I had an unfortunate incident in a fast food place, can’t say the name for legal reasons but he was old, and had a farm.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
weak-kneed-mamby-pamby.gif

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
If Honey BooBoo wore paisley shirts the world would never get a WW3...

SSS
- *hand cramp, hand cramp, hand cramp*

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Flynny BooBoo is America's Second Place diva!

Pick a corner and sit the fuck down, clown, because someone somehow upped the avatar I cursed you with for a month-n-half, biatch. Think about it: you av'ing me with an anonymous dick in my anonymous mouth tells us all about how you still feel about the avatar I uh, gave you for almost two months...

SSS
- The generous gentleman.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

SSS

This psychology is so reverse that we all just reverted to single cell amobae and you can't spell amoebae without bae because my amoeba is my amoebae.

MNG
- Takes a village of singles to get the fuck on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flynny BooBoo is America's Second Place diva!

Pick a corner and sit the fuck down, clown, because someone somehow upped the avatar I cursed you with for a month-n-half, biatch. Think about it: you av'ing me with an anonymous dick in my anonymous mouth tells us all about how you still feel about the avatar I uh, gave you for almost two months...

SSS
- The generous gentleman.

I love ya but I have to disagree

Flynn is most definitely NOT the honey boo-boo round here.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Bastard Factory Update
4:16 PM EST

- Breakfall quits Bastard Factory after being AssBoxed.

- Oerdin plunges down the Biggest Pussy BFF Member list.

- Aylana is on suicide watch for depression and chronic complaining.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Bastard Factory Update
4:16 PM EST

- Breakfall quits Bastard Factory after being AssBoxed.

- Oerdin plunges down the Biggest Pussy BFF Member list.

- Aylana is on suicide watch for depression and chronic complaining.
And all three will be back.