Welcome... BREAKFALL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Since no one has claimed it, and what little it is Im sure no one will fuss, but when X'y poopoo quits, I inherit all his POWah!!!!

Geese will fear me!!!! No..... wait, thats not right.

Oh I know!!! I will have the powah to blend in with hobos on command by simply applying VO5!!!!!

POW!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Since no one has claimed it, and what little it is Im sure no one will fuss, but when X'y poopoo quits, I inherit all his POWah!!!!

Geese will fear me!!!! No..... wait, thats not right.

Oh I know!!! I will have the powah to blend in with hobos on command by simply applying VO5!!!!!

POW!!!!!
I think Krissypissy may mean business… he’s peeing up my profile page the dismantled degenerate! Löl

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol, he cant quit :LOL3:

POW!!!!
He löves me töö much to quit. Back in happier times I serenaded him with my harmonica and his bellend has been moist at the tip ever since.

“Krissypissy…where art though Romeo? Lay off the jenkem and cum back to da fold! I’ll even let you roll in the wet spot my precious!”

:Awesomeness:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Ass Box Cat sez

YhJaAgx.gif

X is a profile posting pussy.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Rinse/Repeat.

* Breakfall reenters the offenders program.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rinse/Repeat.

* Breakfall reenters the offenders program.

One thing I’ve learnt about X aka Krissypissy aka 360 aka stinky aka X’yPoo aka Nonce over the past 15 years…is that he loves to project, only he’s too stupid to realise this glaringly obvious fact.

Recently he’s been having a go at bald people, laughing like a loon and boasting about a full head of hair. And then he posts a pic of his supposed semi-Mohawk and he’s got a fucking Widow’s peak on account of his fucking hairline that has receded so much!

Now! To his talk. If you go back years on some of his posts….the same projection has happened time and time again on other members. The guy is a victim of abuse and has stated so is a blithering mess.

Now I was happy to let it ride and ignore (the talk) as was discussed, but the nonce had to carry on. And your little fuckwit of a “meltdown monitor” @Flynn aka fag-boi aka necrophila chose to ignore the continued nonce jibes.

Look back for yourself and see the timeline…

I’ve never condoned talk…and in fact as God is my witness, I know of a few members on this board that are themselves victims of abuse. It’s not pleasant to read this utter crap coming from a fucking 55 year old like X with childhood issues on a daily basis.

Fix the problem and it’s all good Hollywood!

Last edited by a moderator:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One thing I’ve learnt about X aka Krissypissy aka 360 aka stinky aka X’yPoo aka Nonce over the past 15 years…is that he loves to project, only he’s too stupid to realise this glaringly obvious fact.

Recently he’s been having a go at bald people, laughing like a loon and boasting about a full head of hair. And then he posts a pic of his supposed semi-Mohawk and he’s got a fucking Widow’s peak on account of his fucking hairline that has receded so much!

Now! To his talk. If you go back years on some of his posts….the same projection has happened time and time again on other members. The guy is a victim of abuse and has stated so is a blithering mess.

Now I was happy to let it ride and ignore (the talk) as was discussed, but the nonce had to carry on. And your little fuckwit of a “meltdown monitor” @Flynn aka fag-boi aka necrophila chose to ignore the continued nonce jibes.

I’ve never condoned talk…and in fact as God is my witness, I know of a few members on this board that are themselves victims of abuse. It’s not pleasant to read this utter crap coming from a fucking 55 year old like X with childhood issues on a daily basis.

This is nobody's fault but your own.

HrHiw4S.md.jpg

From what I read and from what I was told is that you agreed to cut out that nonsense talk. You were asked nicely to refrain from those kinds of insinuations and allegations, yet you continued to ply on the jabs right back at X.

It's like I told X, I don't want to see him get Assboxed or worse because of your stupid ass. You both were participating in the mud flinging so you can cut out your innocent school boy act, nobody's buying the bullshit. It takes two to tango and you are definitely 50% of the problem.

You do this shit in cycles. It's like every three months you have to let your demons out in the form of manic posting, delusions and this thought process where you're this perfect package of a man--you're far from perfect and after what you've pulled in the past is lucky to still be considered a "man."

Now quit blaming others for your own actions and go wipe those mascara laced tears away.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is nobody's fault but your own.

HrHiw4S.md.jpg

From what I read and from what I was told is that you agreed to cut out that nonsense talk. You were asked nicely to refrain from those kinds of insinuations and allegations, yet you continued to ply on the jabs right back at X.

It's like I told X, I don't want to see him get Assboxed or worse because of your stupid ass. You both were participating in the mud flinging so you can cut out your innocent school boy act, nobody's buying the bullshit. It takes two to tango and you are definitely 50% of the problem.

You do this shit in cycles. It's like every three months you have to let your demons out in the form of manic posting, delusions and this thought process where you're this perfect package of a man--you're far from perfect and after what you've pulled in the past is lucky to still be considered a "man."

Now quit blaming others for your own actions and go wipe those mascara laced tears away.
Shut the fuck up fag-boi…and go fuck your dead mother!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shut the fuck fag-boi…and go fuck your dead mother!

You make X look like Einstein everytime you whine and cry about him.

What happened? Did you try to suck his dick over Discord? You got angry when X asked how you were going to blow him over the internet?

You're a fucking bitch and a whiner. Take your mentally broken ass to TBC.

Faggot.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You make X look like Einstein everytime you whine and cry about him.

What happened? Did you try to suck his dick over Discord? You got angry when X asked how you were going to blow him over the internet?

You're a fucking bitch and a whiner. Take your mentally broken ass to TBC.

Faggot.
Stop pretending to be a female…you’re a naffy male. Your family has serious issues. Mama was a whore and both her sons are poofters! Now fuck off…you gender bending twat!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop pretending to be a female…you’re a naffy male. Your family has serious issues. Mama was a whore and both her sons are poofters! Now fuck off…you gender bending twat!

I could tell you to stop pretending to be sane but what good would that do, right?

It's very obvious, even to the untrained eye that you think a bunch of cursing and repetitive subject matter is "trolling." It's now quite obvious you have no idea what "trolling" is. What you think is "trolling" is actually called "spam" in the real world.

And even if I were an alleged "guy," how in the fuck does that affect your little unbalanced world full of dildos and cocks?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I could tell you to stop pretending to be sane but what good would that do, right?

It's very obvious, even to the untrained eye that you think a bunch of cursing and repetitive subject matter is "trolling." It's now quite obvious you have no idea what "trolling" is. What you think is "trolling" is actually called "spam" in the real world.

And even if I were an alleged "guy," how in the fuck does that affect your little unbalanced world full of dildos and cocks?
Oi…Im not interested in what you have to say fag. TL;DR
Go fuck your arse or something!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Maybe.

But you owe me an apology.
Go fuck yourself cunt! The sooner you’re off this little “moderator “ effort the better. You’re not well-liked here and you’re a fag like your whiny little brother Poofter.

And @SirSuperSouthern …fuck you too you creepy little Poodle-twat! I’ll rip off your eyebrows if you’re not careful!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Fuck do you ever whine and complain .... I can only imagine what your dear wife has got to deal with everyday LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Fuck do you ever whine and complain .... I can only imagine what your dear wife has got to deal with everyday LOL
My wife adores me and I sincerely hope yours did. I log off and become Ryan….Christopher.

I’m only amazed that a simple joke of dismantling your dildo bicycle made you a complete projecting nonce!?

Have you no compassion to all the other members that were abused by your ilk? Ya balding nonce!