MIA: is X kissing ballsacks?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Then the poster child for Planned Parenthood comes stumbling in here adding on more homosexual themed projection.

I swear to God if you three aren't the biggest queens out here pretending none of you think about other men and their rectums.
That's interesting, only recently you were bragging to the board how I allegedly had been trying to wooo you in pm's and tap that snarling frankenpussy of yours, now you're accusing me of being a fag?

At least try and get your stories straight...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Just so you know, I have limited time in my life and do spend what little I have on doing chops.. A lot of effort goes into my chops and I don't appreciate my hard work being heisted from some 2-bit attention whore :/ Again, I ask you to please refrain from using my chops for your use. I don't spend my time chopping for YOU! I started thinking tonight of how many times you heisted my work and off hand it's been 4 or 5 times.. I've had enough.. Do your own fucking work.. We are not a team. Thank you.
Are you kidding? Get over it.
Underscore_ steals shit. She's a lowlife.
Take as a compliment the fact the doosh bothered with it. Only brings attention to your 'art'.
Better yet, get even. Underscore_ gets mad and holds grudges.
Jes sayin'-

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^
Nau7zoA.jpg

kugDMZ1.gif

hT9S6Ug.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you kidding? Get over it.
Underscore_ steals shit. She's a lowlife.
Take as a compliment the fact the doosh bothered with it. Only brings attention to your 'art'.
Better yet, get even. Underscore_ gets mad and holds grudges.
Jes sayin'-
I didn't know that lol Thanks. I knew she was a chronic complainer... Hell, when she first started posting here regularly, she was bitching about the gore and death thread and wanted it removed...(censorship) and a couple of other threads she didn't agree with.. That was the 1st time I knew what I was dealing with.. ffs.. I did one little chop of her and she lost her shit.. which tells me a lot about the person she is. Thanks for clearing this up.. I figured :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^^ Proving my point about why she needs to steal my work lol Horrible.. cringeworthy, in fact :/

Go blow pixie dust out of your old flabby ass... fraud
CefeOzr.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I didn't know that lol Thanks. I knew she was a chronic complainer... Hell, when she first started posting here regularly, she was bitching about the gore and death thread and wanted it removed...(censorship) and a couple of other threads she didn't agree with.. That was the 1st time I knew what I was dealing with.. ffs.. I did one little chop of her and she lost her shit.. which tells me a lot about the person she is. Thanks for clearing this up.. I figured :)
Yea, I keep an eye on the faggotry from these 'flamer' (so called lol), fucks.
I give them a long leash,
But sometimes when they seem to strain, threatening the rope,
You have to yank-em back-
Being small little yappy shit dogs,
They get dragged a little.
Then they mope.
Keeps things in balance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I honestly think X‘s trauma has damaged whatever is left of his bum_fuck soul. I would piss myself laughing if Krissypissy decided to hang himself. At least all the would be safer! Lol

Last edited by a moderator: