My 88-year old neighbor, Noémia,

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
was all dressed up in a black shirt with sparkles on it, a shortish skirt, and pearls today. She's the one who said we must be kind to everyone. And she was telling another neighbor that someone they know is a puta de merda. I was laughing my ass off, so she said it over and over, laughing when she said it. The other neighbor kept pointing to Noémia as she said "Puta de merda" and saying "E ela tem quase 90 anos."

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
was all dressed up in a black shirt with sparkles on it, a shortish skirt, and pearls today. She's the one who said we must be kind to everyone. And she was telling another neighbor that someone they know is a puta de merda. I was laughing my ass off, so she said it over and over, laughing when she said it. The other neighbor kept pointing to Noémia as she said "Puta de merda" and saying "E ela tem quase 90 anos."
yea, wow. thats something else, that story

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Made me thankful I took the time out to visit bastard factory today

No doubt

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't knock it. These kinds of things make life worth living.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No doubt

i mean, making a thread about it? i guess her PM button is busted, but even then who would gaf

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

if its a 'u had 2 be there' story, its not worth posting

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im not belittling it, im just saying its a personal event

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just this morning I was saying to myself that I felt a bit cheated in life because I lack the pressence of an 88 year old neighbor with whom I cannot engage in serious discussions due to a significant language barrier between us

And then you go and post this and just reinforce in my mind how unfair life can be at times

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

u had 2 be there, thus no thread

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not for nothing but this story makes me want to renounce my US citizenship and move to Portugal as soon as I can

Cause I’m just getting the feeling I’m really missing out on life by not being right there when things like this happen

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

u had 2 be there, thus no thread
This morning I woke up and opened my eyes

I mean, like fucking opened my eyes. After I woke up. In the morning

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not a YOU had to be there story. You only have to have a slight ability to imagine something. I imagine if your brain is a bit dull, it's difficult to imagine, though. Sad.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No doubt

As thankful as I am every single time you post one of your sexual fantasies about Admin?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please. Everyone. Can we just take a moment out of our day to thank lotus for sharing this amazing story?

I reread it like 5 tomes and each time I do I become more convinced we may be sitting on the next billion dollar blockbuster blowout

My 88 year old neighbor and me.

Anyone know how to reach Pixar?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please. Everyone. Can we just take a moment out of our day to thank lotus for sharing this amazing story?

I reread it like 5 tomes and each time I do I become more convinced we may be sitting on the next billion dollar blockbuster blowout

I know. I read your breathless posts about Admin 5 times each. I pull an 8-hour day in order to accomplish that, given that you post about him 1000 times a day.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not a YOU had to be there story. You only have to have a slight ability to imagine something. I imagine if your brain is a bit dull, it's difficult to imagine, though. Sad.
apparently it meant a lot 2 u but its a bs thread

y fret, u got what u want - attention

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

apparently it meant a lot 2 u but its a bs thread

y fret, u got what u want - attention

Oh my god. I was sharing a funny moment with "u," you sour old fuck. I'm sorry life is so damn dry for "u."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know. I read your breathless posts about Admin 5 times each. I pull an 8-hour day in order to accomplish that, given that you post about him 1000 times a day.
I dunno, it all comes together so perfectly tho.

She's 88, she's got a black shirt on with pearls on it. She points her finger and there's someone else there to witness it

you sure you don't want to obfuscate some of the more exciting sequence of events so that one of these neanderthals doesn't steal you brain equity and write a best seller with it?

just a thought, dear.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She needs to hold off on first offers for her story, There will be a bidding war for sure .

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno, it all comes together so perfectly tho.

She's 88, she's got a black shirt on with pearls on it. She points her finger and there's someone else there to witness it

you sure you don't want to obfuscate some of the more exciting sequence of events so that one of these neanderthals doesn't steal you brain equity and write a best seller with it?

just a thought, dear.

You are so stupid it's funny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh boy, someone is bleeding a little too much today

Good thing Oregon now hands out free tampons