My 88-year old neighbor, Noémia,

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

u had 2 be there, thus no thread

I had a dragonfly mount another dragonfly that landed on my calf as my legs were hung over a log along a billabong. They both stung me and the entire leg contracted in a tight muscle cramp that took 15 minutes to stop.

Within months, I developed neurological spasms, cramps, and twitches....and I had lost 40 lbs.

You had to be there though....

Was a kookaburra singing in the old nut tree?

A gum tree... yes.

Its pronouns were squawk, chuckle, swoop, and Roger.

It was bacon pansexual...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

I had a dragonfly mount another dragonfly that landed on my calf as my legs were hung over a log along a billabong. They both stung me and the entire leg contracted in a tight muscle cramp that took 15 minutes to stop.

Within months, I developed neurological spasms, cramps, and twitches....and I had lost 40 lbs.

pretty deep.. have u consulted a neurologist?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They told me no known dragonfly could do that, did a bunch of tests and found elevated markers indicating something going on, and when they couldn't find it months later, tried referring me to a shrink...to which I said fuck and off.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They told me no known dragonfly could do that, did a bunch of tests and found elevated markers indicating something going on, and when they couldn't find it months later, tried referring me to a shrink...to which I said fuck and off.
well, it happened

they wrestled for a bit then the dragonly peeled his head off

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well, it happened

they wrestled for a bit then the dragonly peeled his head off
Start your own damn thread, Ms Thread Derailer.

I have this funny feeling you're jaelous. LMAO. At least my story has people in it. And no death.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
OK, OK.. take the banter to meltdown ..

Let @LotusBud have her thread it makes her happy..
I can’t speak for any of you but I seriously did think lotus’ story was a whirlwind of excitement and interest and eagerly await the big screen version based on the yet to be written best selling novel

I'll bet the foul-mouthed old lady has some cool stories from back in the day. She might have fucked Nazi spies back during the war when Portugal was a hotbed of international espionage. You never know.
She was 10 when ww2 ended though...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
oh boy, someone is bleeding a little too much today

Good thing Oregon now hands out free tampons
@someone needs a new tampon

:LOL3:

Hello Mods. Thought you were gonna clean this part of the Forum up?

As I stated before it's up to the OP of this thread to gear its direction.. OP reports offending posts that are off topic I'll move those posts to misplaced meltdowns to save the threads integrity and avoid OP s thread from derailing and ending up in the pit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

As I stated before it's up to the OP of this thread to gear its direction.. OP reports offending posts that are off topic I'll move those posts to misplaced meltdowns to save the threads integrity and avoid OP s thread from derailing and ending up in the pit
like so many of my general threads got dumped into the pit because of spamzo and spamzette shutting g in them ?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

like so many of my general threads got dumped into the pit because of spamzo and spamzette shutting g in them ?
giphy.gif

tissues-sneeze.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, OK.. take the banter to meltdown ..

Let @LotusBud have her thread it makes her happy..
I can’t speak for any of you but I seriously did think lotus’ story was a whirlwind of excitement and interest and eagerly await the big screen version based on the yet to be written best selling novel

I'll bet the foul-mouthed old lady has some cool stories from back in the day. She might have fucked Nazi spies back during the war when Portugal was a hotbed of international espionage. You never know.

She's awesome. Her husband was with the international police. She lived all over the place. She is very funny and very warm. I adore her. She was fuckin stylin in her short skirt and bejewelled blouse.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.

That is exactly true, @Bastard Factory . Exactly. It happens a LOT.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tissues-sneeze.gif
I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.
and like Pavlov dog. Lol

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

tissues-sneeze.gif
and like Pavlov dog. Lol
tissues-sneeze.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tissues-sneeze.gif
and like Pavlov dog. Lol
tissues-sneeze.gif
@Bastard Factory

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can we get an update to this very interesting story?

Is she still wearing the short skirt?

The black top with pearls on it?

Is she still yelling at randoms?

C'mon Lotus tell us what you know?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This morning I woke up and opened my eyes

I mean, like fucking opened my eyes. After I woke up. In the morning

Not like that time when you woke me up screaming like a woman because you thought I was laying there DEAD and nearly gave me a fucking heart attack?

It's a miracle I didnt have anxiety diarrhea for the rest of that week lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not like that time when you woke me up screaming like a woman because you thought I was laying there DEAD and nearly gave me a fucking heart attack?

You really did look dead tho. I swear to God.

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

I should have known right then and there you were a wack job lol.

I do like to live dangerously lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz

I was like "fuck" women you meet on troll boards

they just fucking die on you.

But then you woke up and I was so fucking relieved.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FYI, I've found the best way to tell if your woman is dead is to push your hard dick up on her ass and see if there's a reaction......

If there's no movement, push it in! In her vagina of course!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz

I was like "fuck" women you meet on troll boards

they just fucking die on you.

But then you woke up and I was so fucking relieved.

If you call that "waking up". You violently jolted me from the bowels of REM and it took a full ten minutes for my soul to reenter my body lol.

After that it was pretty hilarious lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FYI, I've found the best way to tell if your woman is dead is to push your hard dick up on her ass and see if there's a reaction......

I used to enjoy taping the head of my cock on my ex wife's lips very early morning. Sometimes I'd even nut and walk away without saying anything

it was funny as fuck to see the grimmacing as soon as she woke up as she was like "what the fuck" -- cause of course I made it a point to eat a lot of asparagus and coffee the day before

Do you think this might have anything to do with her being an X today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lok.....he screamed like a woman. More than once. I nearly flew out of the bed. I thought the house was on fire or there was an intruder in the room.

Then he goes "OMG thank God I thought you were dead!!" :Crazy: :LOL3: