My 88-year old neighbor, Noémia,

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
was all dressed up in a black shirt with sparkles on it, a shortish skirt, and pearls today. She's the one who said we must be kind to everyone. And she was telling another neighbor that someone they know is a puta de merda. I was laughing my ass off, so she said it over and over, laughing when she said it. The other neighbor kept pointing to Noémia as she said "Puta de merda" and saying "E ela tem quase 90 anos."
yea, wow. thats something else, that story

Don't knock it. These kinds of things make life worth living.
if its a 'u had 2 be there' story, its not worth posting

It's not a YOU had to be there story. You only have to have a slight ability to imagine something. I imagine if your brain is a bit dull, it's difficult to imagine, though. Sad.
apparently it meant a lot 2 u but its a bs thread

y fret, u got what u want - attention

Oh my god. I was sharing a funny moment with "u," you sour old fuck. I'm sorry life is so damn dry for "u."
ill plug in the key board if it upsets u

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
was all dressed up in a black shirt with sparkles on it, a shortish skirt, and pearls today. She's the one who said we must be kind to everyone. And she was telling another neighbor that someone they know is a puta de merda. I was laughing my ass off, so she said it over and over, laughing when she said it. The other neighbor kept pointing to Noémia as she said "Puta de merda" and saying "E ela tem quase 90 anos."

It's not a YOU had to be there story. You only have to have a slight ability to imagine something. I imagine if your brain is a bit dull, it's difficult to imagine, though. Sad.

Oh my god. I was sharing a funny moment with "u," you sour old fuck. I'm sorry life is so damn dry for "u."

Wow. So I'm under your skin. LOL. OK. I wasn't even trying. LMAO

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. So I'm under your skin. LOL. OK. I wasn't even trying. LMAO
u sound 'showed up' tho

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i took in my neighbors garbage cans after pick up today and my neighbor smiled and waved

think ill make thread about it....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OK, OK.. take the banter to meltdown ..

Let @LotusBud have her thread it makes her happy..
I can’t speak for any of you but I seriously did think lotus’ story was a whirlwind of excitement and interest and eagerly await the big screen version based on the yet to be written best selling novel

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I can’t speak for any of you but I seriously did think lotus’ story was a whirlwind of excitement and interest and eagerly await the big screen version based on the yet to be written best selling novel

I'll bet the foul-mouthed old lady has some cool stories from back in the day. She might have fucked Nazi spies back during the war when Portugal was a hotbed of international espionage. You never know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'll bet the foul-mouthed old lady has some cool stories from back in the day. She might have fucked Nazi spies back during the war when Portugal was a hotbed of international espionage. You never know.

Hell she could have been an African slave owner considering how deeply entrenched Portugal was in the slave trade

La viva de CRT !!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEADQ2Q_o.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Looking at the price of Kleenex stock I'm thinking this has got to be a good investment right now

all things considered

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I am sure with your panel access you can see how many of my general interest threads have been flushed to meltdown after some assholes shit in it. Or the times I've been banished to meltdown for minor infractions, But if Stubby or the other "cool kids shit in threads, it's all fun and games. And you Simps wonder why your forum doesn't grow. You Moderators have a clear pattern of preferential treatment. Double standards.

We react to reports .. right? .. thats what Im doing here.. I lay a warning but then its up to the Administrators to punish according.. threads belong where the OP started them unless OP is being an instigator or involved in the derailment then it goes in the pit..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We react to reports .. right? .. thats what Im doing here.. I lay a warning but then its up to the Administrators to punish according.. threads belong where the OP started them unless OP is being an instigator or involved in the derailment then it goes in the pit..
Well, the OP did call me stupid which I think was totally uncalled for as I was praising her thread up to that point

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Somebody needs to knock that senile old bitch onto her ass.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I agree about flaming should be done in meltdown and not general discussion, this particular thread/subject is open for opinions. I mean what's there to discuss? There was no foul language used except by the OP and company, Also, a thread was opened a couple weeks ago about items that have gone up in price 20 percent or more and it was SHIT ALL OVER the first 3 pages without a fuss being made Just sayin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
While I agree about flaming should be done in meltdown and not general discussion, this particular thread/subject is open for opinions. I mean what's there to discuss? There was no foul language used except by the OP and company, Also, a thread was opened a couple weeks ago about items that have gone up in price 20 percent or more and it was SHIT ALL OVER the first 3 pages without a a fuss being made Just sayin.
THANK YOU!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
it is what it is , more then 1 report was made hours apart.. so I chose to act.. Im not pointing fingers just stating facts..

its what my fancy label is all about.. OP could choose to clean her thread of all unwanted off topic posts and yours truly would have the job of moving em all.. so I bookmark the thread by enforcing one of our 4 rules .. thread jacking is frowned upon so tada here we are

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

u had 2 be there, thus no thread

I had a dragonfly mount another dragonfly that landed on my calf as my legs were hung over a log along a billabong. They both stung me and the entire leg contracted in a tight muscle cramp that took 15 minutes to stop.

Within months, I developed neurological spasms, cramps, and twitches....and I had lost 40 lbs.

You had to be there though....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I spotted a woman in her mid fifties walking around in high heels today

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
i had a dragonfly land on my knee with a hornet in in its mandibles, i watched as he tore it apart and ate it

u had 2 be there, thus no thread

I had a dragonfly mount another dragonfly that landed on my calf as my legs were hung over a log along a billabong. They both stung me and the entire leg contracted in a tight muscle cramp that took 15 minutes to stop.

Within months, I developed neurological spasms, cramps, and twitches....and I had lost 40 lbs.

You had to be there though....

Was a kookaburra singing in the old nut tree?