My 88-year old neighbor, Noémia,

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FYI, I've found the best way to tell if your woman is dead is to push your hard dick up on her ass and see if there's a reaction......

If there's no movement, push it in! In her vagina of course!

Lok.....he screamed like a woman. More than once. I nearly flew out of the bed. I thought the house was on fire or there was an intruder in the room.

Then he goes "OMG thank God I thought you were dead!!" :Crazy: :LOL3:
You weren't fucking BREATHING

seriously

even the fucking mirror I placed near your nostrils confirmed

were you a fucking vampire or something?

I was like " I swear to God if she's dead this is the last time I'm getting involved with ANYONE from the internetz" :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Big remember that guy at the top of the water slide.....that super scrawny younger guy....who nearly suicide dove down the slide to save you because you toppled backwards off the inner tube and almost went down raw?

I can still see that terrified...slightly acne covered face contorted in abject horror as he flung himself towards the mouth of the slide to save you from.....going down the slide :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FYI, I've found the best way to tell if your woman is dead is to push your hard dick up on her ass and see if there's a reaction......

Lok.....he screamed like a woman. More than once. I nearly flew out of the bed. I thought the house was on fire or there was an intruder in the room.

seriously

I was like " I swear to God if she's dead this is the last time I'm getting involved with ANYONE from the internetz" :LOL3:

You mean you fucking loomed over me with a MIRROR?

You gotdamn psycho :LOL3:

Shit maybe I was all peacefully dead and those screams resurrected me lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

seriously

The things that can happen with people you meet on the internet huh? lmao

DId I ever tell you about the cop chick I dated that stood there watching me as I slept?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

seriously

DId I ever tell you about the cop chick I dated that stood there watching me as I slept?

Yes lmao

Did I ever tell you about that mildew scented bum that tried to get a job at the AppleBees by my house even though he lived in a Chicago hovel with his brother and when I dumped him he started harrassing my job?

True story.

He thought women peed from their clits.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
@someone needs a new tampon

:LOL3:

tapon.webp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

seriously

Yes lmao

Did I ever tell you about that mildew scented bum that tried to get a job at the AppleBees by my house even though he lived in a Chicago hovel with his brother and when I dumped him he started harrassing my job?

True story.

I remember that spastic retard.

whatever happened to him?

nevermind, don't answer, I don't care

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

seriously

Yes lmao

True story.

I think he died from bathroom sepsis.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

seriously

Yes lmao

True story.

I think he died from bathroom sepsis.
In a world of collapsing stock markets, war, inflation and a shrinking economy we could use some good news every now and then :ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What a bunch of bitter fucking losers that can't enjoy someone's fun little moment, and feel the need to make multiple posts pissing on it in GENNERAL FUCKING DISCUSSIONS @Bastard Factory

Maybe their scroll feature wasn’t working?

I don’t make it a point to comment on topics that don’t interest me. But I also have a life lol