MIA: is X kissing ballsacks?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor X'ypooh, all he ever wanted was some respect and the love of a good man...

He was at the Ritz Carlton.

The SEC had a PARA Meeting with distinguished gentlemen in suits. X went to the toilet while a CEO dropped a pressie . X knocked him down and sniffed at his ballsack to get high.

So mich filth. He hoped to get accepted and respected. He does this all the time.

Business men only.

He then took the the suit of the CEO and went into the meeting. Acting like he is one of them.

Security later came and jailed X.

Very sad

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
23bd5135d868f78e9a3c4c3dd50de957.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
x is a stooge just like the sewage dwarf and olive oyl the noodle neck fairy

Fact

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish someone wouldn't STEAL my photoshops to make her own and use them against people I like.. Do your own work, dumb fuck ... thanks :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My avatar. Someone hacked my account?

You whoresons. Wtf?????????????

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^Maybe it's a homage. Maybe it's you in your younger, even more handsome days.
And you are calling the less handsome people 'peasants', cuz that's what they are. ;)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
^Maybe it's a homage. Maybe it's you in your younger, even more handsome days.
And you are calling the less handsome people 'peasants', cuz that's what they are. ;)

Whereever who doded this, is a whoreson!!!!

This is not me. This meme is one of the bestest weapons I used.

This is a huge low. Whoever did this, is the biggest cunt if this board. Fuck all of you

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just so you know, I have limited time in my life and do spend what little I have on doing chops.. A lot of effort goes into my chops and I don't appreciate my hard work being heisted from some 2-bit attention whore :/ Again, I ask you to please refrain from using my chops for your use. I don't spend my time chopping for YOU! I started thinking tonight of how many times you heisted my work and off hand it's been 4 or 5 times.. I've had enough.. Do your own fucking work.. We are not a team. Thank you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
X is off sulking, he sent for the biggest arse dildo on amazon but it was too small for his huge sloppy bucket arse ring, now he’s looking for a smooth tree trunk as we speak.

Then comes swooping in the thing that calls itself Swamp-Duck. Oh what a surprise this cretin starts in on X's "bucket arse ring." At least that's what I got out of that drunken jibberish.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Poor X'ypooh, all he ever wanted was some respect and the love of a goojabbering.

Then the poster child for Planned Parenthood comes stumbling in here adding on more homosexual themed projection.

I swear to God if you three aren't the biggest queens out here pretending none of you think about other men and their rectums.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then comes swooping in the thing that calls itself Swamp-Duck. Oh what a surprise this cretin starts in on X's "bucket arse ring." At least that's what I got out of that drunken jibberish.
Well didn’t mean to make you jealous, I had no idea you and X where even a thing, is it true though when you stick your tongue up there there must be allot of room, unless you got a mong tongue hanging out ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well didn’t mean to make you jealous, I had no idea you and X where even a thing, is it true though when you stick your tongue up there there must be allot of room, unless you got a mong tongue hangingrectum.

I'm not the one out here penning out my fantasies about another man's "bucket arse ring" now am I?

Also, you for some reason think that the gayer your insult the more it hurts. While it's true that reading any of your slop is like looking into the sun on a clear summer day without the proper eye protection, which can permanently damage the retinas. It really "hurts" when your posts read like you're typing with your gorilla feet while servicing a gloryhole at your local Waffle House with your mouth.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not the one out here penning out my fantasies about another man's "bucket arse ring" now am I?

Also, you for some reason think that the gayer your insult the more it hurts. While it's true that reading any of your slop is like looking into the sun on a clear summer day without the proper eye protection, which can permanently damage the retinas. It really "hurts" when your posts read like you're typing with your gorilla feet while servicing a gloryhole at your local Waffle House with your mouth.
Calm down Karen, would you like to speak to the manager?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What an embarrassing avatar. Whoresons. From Emperor to this?

I can't post. Until this character assassination is over. Wtf???

Scum!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Then the poster child for Planned Parenthood comes stumbling in here adding on more homosexual themed projection.

I swear to God if you three aren't the biggest queens out here pretending none of you think about other men and their rectums.
Shut the fuck up your effeminate fucking dooly. Get another dick up ya ya fucking cluesless wanker!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Onkel! They did a number on your lips but at least you got your hair back…look at me, I’m fucked in the head!!!!!!

We need to regroup and give this pay-back some serious thought…
Breakfall!!!!

I was checking my Australian silver coins with the cangaroo in it, when I saweded my avatar.

A dick kisser after kissing a lot of men cock with a cheap hat.

I feel so low. Doesn't saw that coming. They hurteded my. Whoresons.

I look like a cheap Mick Jagger version getting thick lips from dick kissing.

Yeah. You too. This bis an attack on alphas.

Who is behind this?

I am willing to pay. But sheriifs only accept swipe.

We need to regroup and make an ambaressment to them.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not a cock kisser

I can't post a lot since I see that GRUESOME avatar. :(

Sad meATs