Breakfall Straightens You Nyiggas Out Daily

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynny BooBoo is America's Second Place diva!

Pick a corner and sit the fuck down, clown, because someone somehow upped the avatar I cursed you with for a month-n-half, biatch. Think about it: you av'ing me with an anonymous dick in my anonymous mouth tells us all about how you still feel about the avatar I uh, gave you for almost two months...

SSS
- The generous gentleman.

I am no where near that bat shit crazy like Honey Boo Boo.

Go fuck yourself. Better yet, go use one of your eyebrows as a makeshift hang glider and jump off the side of a mountain.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at you two fucking fairies, you're pretty much giving each other hand jobs.

Look at BLAZOR'S country ass, laughing like a little school girl at BEnzover's jokes.

Faggots.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Listen to your stuttering ass, think before you speak dickhead. If you're basing my gender on a simple Vocaroo, I've already done them. With posters who have heard my voice.

Secondly, no one gives a flying fuck if you "approve" of me being the Meltdown Mod. No one cares you fuckwit. What you need to do is replace that 3 week old colostomy bag you've been playing catch with, you nasty fucker.

As soon as you pay me $500, I will produce a Vocaroo just for you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was literally laughing my ass off hahahahahaha.

Lol, ok, so here the scoop.... yes I get on Chaturbate lol. Too many clues came at me, like Queen talking about this person getting a Lush lol. Another was when this person posted a vocaroo, I noticed the voice. Because on CB, there is a person using an anime model, with a voice simulator. I was kiddin' around one day on TBC about it, and this person KNEW the user name model I mentioned! Almost like a "yup thats me"!!!!! Whats funny about it, is this person has all the fools fooled on there, and they tip MASSIVE amounts and blow up the chat hahahaha. Like 10,000 folks on that channel. They be going crazy over this anime model hahaha.

Whole time Im thinking "dude". But then besides the pic posted recent, over yonder at TBC I asked for a pic with my name on a note, and it was provided, on the stand that the pic was near..... and it looked pretty real. So it made me wonder hahahahaha. Now I dont know what to think hahahaha.

I shall remain suspicious lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Listen to your stuttering ass, think before you speak dickhead. If you're basing my gender on a simple Vocaroo, I've already done them. With posters who have heard my voice.

Secondly, no one gives a flying fuck if you "approve" of me being the Meltdown Mod. No one cares you fuckwit. What you need to do is replace that 3 week old colostomy bag you've been playing catch with, you nasty fucker.

As soon as you pay me $500, I will produce a Vocaroo just for you.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I was literally laughing my ass off hahahahahaha.

Lol, ok, so here the scoop.... yes I get on Chaturbate lol. Too many clues came at me, like Queen talking about this person getting a Lush lol. Another was when this person posted a vocaroo, I noticed the voice. Because on CB, there is a person using an anime model, with a voice simulator. I was kiddin' around one day on TBC about it, and this person KNEW the user name model I mentioned! Almost like a "yup thats me"!!!!! Whats funny about it, is this person has all the fools fooled on there, and they tip MASSIVE amounts and blow up the chat hahahaha. Like 10,000 folks on that channel. They be going crazy over this anime model hahaha.

Whole time Im thinking "dude". But then besides the pic posted recent, over yonder at TBC I asked for a pic with my name on a note, and it was provided, on the stand that the pic was near..... and it looked pretty real. So it made me wonder hahahahaha. Now I dont know what to think hahahaha.

I shall remain suspicious lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

BAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

I aint a member of CB, I just surf that site lol. Whenever that anime one gets on, its like one of the top viewed ones for some reason. So I clicked in there one day lol. Its hilarious lol. I aint jerkin' to it either mind you lol.

But yeah, it all adds up, so I dont know. The same voice simulator that was used on here. Knew the cam name too. Jus seemed odd.

Either way, the person has to be a genius, trolling AND gettin paid MASSIVE hahahahahaha.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
BAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!

I aint a member of CB, I just surf that site lol. Whenever that anime one gets on, its like one of the top viewed ones for some reason. So I clicked in there one day lol. Its hilarious lol. I aint jerkin' to it either mind you lol.

But yeah, it all adds up, so I dont know. The same voice simulator that was used on here. Knew the cam name too. Jus seemed odd.

Either way, the person has to be a genius, trolling AND gettin paid MASSIVE hahahahahaha.
Listen bro, idk and I don't wanna know. Mulder's a creepy fuck. Best to keep him at a far length. My warning to you. BC is the perfect home for that old Queen. Let him stay there.