In recent white on white crime news stories...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
a humdinger! Former GOP Governer Matt Bevin gave pardon to murderer after his family held $20k fundraiser for his campaign.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

71480086.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was a drug addict robbing people I'm order to buy drugs. Yep, fuck him, he belongs in prison.

Do you see how easy it is to be logically consistent, liberals? You should try it some time rather than letting violent criminals out of jail simply because they are black.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He was a drug addict robbing people I'm order to buy drugs. Yep, fuck him, he belongs in prison.

Do you see how easy it is to be logically consistent, liberals? You should try it some time rather than letting violent criminals out of jail simply because they are black.

You should share that with the guy who pardoned him. A former GOP Governor of Kentucky.

It's convenient how you missed that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how he is a former politician? Maybe pissing off conservatives by doing shit like that is why his political career is now over?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how he is a former politician? Maybe pissing off conservatives by doing shit like that is why his political career is now over?

He lost an election that is the only reason he's a former politician. But, who cares if he is former, he did what he did as a Republican.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You moron, he was leaving office already after losing the election he pardoned several criminals just out of spite and hatefulness. Ask Andy about it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You moron, he was leaving office already after losing the election he pardoned several criminals just out of spite and hatefulness. Ask Andy about it.

Let Overdone take credit for what never happened. It's cute!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He lost an election that is the only reason he's a former politician. But, who cares if he is former, he did what he did as a Republican.

He lost an election because co serrations didn't support him and either stayed at home of voted for the other candidate. Probably because they didn't like him or the decisions he made.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And lily the bloated slob border hopper is a fail

lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
George Ryan is a former REPUBLICAN governor of illinois and he eliminated the death penalty by commuting all death row cases. He stole justice from dozens of grieving families and should have been tried and hanged for it. Dennis Hastert should have been burned to death. Since I promoted this for these men of the political party I support, you can bet I expect the same for democrat criminals.