Independence Day is around the corner

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know if my mother could add anymore flags to her house if she tried. Bunting, and Old Glory everywhere, banners in the house. Red, white and blue table cloth. It's almost ridiculous.

I can only hope she doesn't burn the place down with fireworks.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
10438527-883680041679483-8233086934101108459-n.jpg

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My general vicinity has seen a recent influx of conservative, so for the first time in decades, for the 4th, I've put up an American Flag, and that and my Special Gratis Veterans Plates, in hope it keeps the Sharia Law death squads from my door.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My general vicinity has seen a recent influx of conservative, so for the first time in decades, for the 4th, I've put up an American Flag, and that and my Special Gratis Veterans Plates, in hope it keeps the Sharia Law death squads from my door.
If they come to your door...fuck them up man! Do you need a home invasion contingency plan?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If they come to your door...fuck them up man! Do you need a home invasion contingency plan?
Let's just say, they had better come in hot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That’s the best way to rid yourself of them...a collective and a handy shotgun. Grey matter spatter...Oo-rah!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That’s the best way to rid yourself of them...a collective and a handy shotgun. Grey matter spatter...Oo-rah!
America.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
America.
It’s all about the guns braah. Used effectively...can make one feel like a God. Taking a person’s life that was out to take yours, is in the truest sense...simply liberating.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
America.
It’s all about the guns braah. Used effectively...can make one feel like a God. Taking a person’s life that was out to take yours, is in the truest sense...simply liberating.
Brah preaching to the choir, i killed Bambi when i was 14, i felt as if the warrior God's above were smiling down upon me accepting me as one as one of their own!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
America.
Brah preaching to the choir, i killed Bambi when i was 14, i felt as if the warrior God's above were smiling down upon me accepting me as one as one of their own!
Survival of the fittest shouldn’t be measured by the unaware. Bambi was a sitting duck essentially.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Unfortunately, Im doing just that this year.

First time in the 22 years I've lived here.

I light big shit every year, in a certain spot. Last year neighbor came out complaining cause of PTSD. He didnt know I been doing it in the same spot for 22 years. He apologized, we hugged it out. But this year I wont light in the same area out of courtesy for him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I light big shit every year, in a certain spot. Last year neighbor came out complaining cause of PTSD. He didnt know I been doing it in the same spot for 22 years. He apologized, we hugged it out. But this year I wont light in the same area out of courtesy for him.
I think veterans that use PTSD as an excuse, just need a hug. Let’s all jump upon the bandwagon and have a little cry.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think veterans that use PTSD as an excuse, just need a hug. Let’s all jump upon the bandwagon and have a little cry.

It really was all he neeeded. Told me to continue what I was doing after we talked. But nah, I aint doing it in the same spot this year. Im meeting up with some friends tomorrow.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, you are such a great guy. You prick.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're a vapid cunt...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ok there Cunty McCuntface lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Original National Anthem of the United States suggest that the Founders never wanted their citizens to forget that it was founded out of blood & sacrifice. They expected them to die in its defence

Fr getter or worse, the USA has a tradition of bloodshed and war.

Hail Columbia, happy land!
Hail, ye heroes, heaven-born band,
Who fought and bled in freedom's cause,
Who fought and bled in freedom's cause,
And when the storm of war was gone
Enjoy'd the peace your valor won.
Let independence be our boast,
Ever mindful what it cost;
Ever grateful for the prize,
Let its altar reach the skies.

Firm, united let us be,
Rallying round our liberty,
As a band of brothers joined,
Peace and safety we shall find.

Immortal patriots, rise once more,
Defend your rights, defend your shore!
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Let no rude foe, with impious hand,
Invade the shrine where sacred lies
Of toil and blood, the well-earned prize,
While offering peace, sincere and just,
In Heaven's we place a manly trust,
That truth and justice will prevail,
And every scheme of bondage fail.

Firm, united let us be,

Behold the chief who now commands,
Once more to serve his country stands.
The rock on which the storm will break,
The rock on which the storm will break,
But armed in virtue, firm, and true,
His hopes are fixed on Heav'n and you.
When hope was sinking in dismay,
When glooms obscured Columbia's day,
His steady mind, from changes free,
Resolved on death or liberty.

Firm, united let us be,

Sound, sound the trump of fame,
Let Washington's great fame
Ring through the world with loud applause,
Ring through the world with loud applause,
Let every clime to freedom dear,
Listen with a joyful ear,
With equal skill, with God-like power
He governs in the fearful hour
Of horrid war, or guides with ease
The happier time of honest peace.

Firm, united let us be,

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The mosquitos are so fucking bad outside tonight. The sparklers and fire works didnt even slow them down.

We are all ate up. And the Squish passed out ♡

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The mosquitos are so fucking bad outside tonight. The sparklers and fire works didnt even slow them down.

Most of Canada is like that at this time of the year.

It's covered in mosquitoes.

That's why it's jokingly called 'The National Bird'.

But for some reason we dont' have them on the West Coast.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm by water so they are thick out there. I hate mosquitos.

I'm gonna have to get those white supremacists tiki torches lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
\

Somehow I don' t think you're alone.

Yeah I remembered them - bit a person so hard and often that your face and skin turn beet red?

Full of blood, eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually I get this monthly subscription box called Simply Earth, it's awesome. You get a set of oils, and then recipe cards for stuff you can make with them and you also get all the supplies and stuff you need to make the recipes.

I got it 5 months ago as something me and girls can do with my mother.....and to keep her doing things. And this box sends a percent of profits to anti trafficking efforts.

This month I got stuff to make mosquitos repellent candles. I thought about having us do it yesterday but my 15 year old was at a party and I like us all doing it together.

Could have used those candles tonight though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
\

Somehow I don' t think you're alone.

Yeah I remembered them - bit a person so hard and often that your face and skin turn beet red?

Full of blood, eh.

I always get bit on my TOE. I HATE that lol. It always happens. It happened tonight.

Little worthless fuckers

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I get this monthly subscription box called Simply Earth, it's awesome. You get a set of oils, and then recipe cards for stuff you can make with them and you also get all the supplies and stuff you need to make the recipes.

I got it 5 months ago as something me and girls can do with my mother.....and to keep her doing things. And this box sends a percent of profits to anti trafficking efforts.

This month I got stuff to make mosquitos repellent candles. I thought about having us do it yesterday but my 15 year old was at a party and I like us all doing it together.

Could have used those candles tonight though.

Brings back memories.

We used to spray ourselves with DDT.

Wasn't too healthy I'm sure, but it seemed ta do the trick where we were working outside.

Otherwise those things would clobber a person with bites if they didn't have any protection.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always get bit on my TOE. I HATE that lol. It always happens. It happened tonight.

Little worthless fuckers

Yeah, even if you are in an airtight steel suit, but your pinky is exposed, they'll go for that & eat it alive.

I remember.

I don't forget.