Crypt_Rat stopping in. Any other old people around here?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Small world.

jkFNXa9.png

deA14Xm.jpg

bw5EhIg.png

2004-2007 I used to troLL the threads of 517 Underground, Prawntickler, Consumption Junction.... Steak and Cheese, Freakhole forums... I had good convos with the owner of 517, he had a kid and closed 517.

A dark themed board, Bastard Factory Forums rose from their ashes.

Vl2BBds.png

Welcome to BFF

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone still around from the steakandcheese/517/prawntickler era?

If you are, it's important to me that you know I still don't like you. At all.
Welcome aboard Crypt_Rat. I hope you like it here.

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Back in the day.. fuck if I know. How the fuck do some people remember this shit? all I know it started for me 20 something years ago. Where? fuck if I know. I do remember I was spending at least 5 times more on booze back then than I do now. Or maybe its the other way around. Fuck off people with good memories.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Back in the day.. fuck if I know. How the fuck do some people remember this shit? all I know it started for me 20 something years ago. Where? fuck if I know. I do remember I was spending at least 5 times more on booze back then than I do now. Or maybe its the other way around. Fuck off people with good memories.
Oh fuck off!

OP
OP
Crypt_Rat

Crypt_Rat

Factory Bastard

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I thought computers were for fat lame nerds until I was shown consumptionjunction by a fat lame nerd. I only posted on the Suckos board there with Leopardsocks and gnarly before getting banned - shocking injustice I say.

I mean, the only pictures I'd include in my posts came from CJ itself, so what's the big deal? Oh well, I guess I am guilty of committing crimes there, the worst of them against poor NaTaS. Alright alright, that shit was bad.

Damn, my posting style was so different back then. I was so fucking mean. Then I naturally drifted to BH and saw all of the other styles of flaming/insulting people and was amazed at how well they worked. sun cun`T was the official garbage disposal of the internet and I knew I'd found the right ehome...

SSS
- You don't mind seeing me here, do you OP?