Independence Day is around the corner

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually I get this monthly subscription box called Simply Earth, it's awesome. You get a set of oils, and then recipe cards for stuff you can make with them and you also get all the supplies and stuff you need to make the recipes.

I got it 5 months ago as something me and girls can do with my mother.....and to keep her doing things. And this box sends a percent of profits to anti trafficking efforts.

This month I got stuff to make mosquitos repellent candles. I thought about having us do it yesterday but my 15 year old was at a party and I like us all doing it together.

Could have used those candles tonight though.

Brings back memories.

We used to s[\pray ourselves with DDT.

Wasn't too healthy I'm sure, but it seemed ta do the trick where we were working outside.

Otherwise those things would clobber a person with bites if they didn't have any protection.

I make bug spray and it works very good and it's just natural ingredients. Essential oils and witch hazel.

I've been lazy and haven't made it yet.....I'm doing that tomorrow lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I get this monthly subscription box called Simply Earth, it's awesome. You get a set of oils, and then recipe cards for stuff you can make with them and you also get all the supplies and stuff you need to make the recipes.

I got it 5 months ago as something me and girls can do with my mother.....and to keep her doing things. And this box sends a percent of profits to anti trafficking efforts.

This month I got stuff to make mosquitos repellent candles. I thought about having us do it yesterday but my 15 year old was at a party and I like us all doing it together.

Brings back memories.

We used to s[\pray ourselves with DDT.

Wasn't too healthy I'm sure, but it seemed ta do the trick where we were working outside.

Otherwise those things would clobber a person with bites if they didn't have any protection.

I make bug spray and it works very good and it's just natural ingredients.

I've been lazy and haven't made it yet.....I'm doing that tomorrow lol.

Can you post the recipe?

Might come in handy one day.

Don't need it now, but in case I have to venture back into Mosquito country, may need it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The mosquitos are so fucking bad outside tonight. The sparklers and fire works didnt even slow them down.

We are all ate up. And the Squish passed out ♡

Most of Canada is like that at this time of the year.

It's covered in mosquitoes.

That's why it's jokingly called 'The National Bird'.

But for some reason we dont' have them on the West Coast.

Fukushima has flattened your insect populations over the last ten years...

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Citronella oils and paraffin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Citronella oils and paraffin?

I'll go get the recipe and take a pic and post it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210702-095215.jpg

I'll just show my beautiful pussy to you guys. This one isn't smelly at all ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been sending Big pussy pics from my bathroom and he is drunk and ignoring me

:D

I love pussy pics. No two pussies look the same.

Nope. They are all beautiful.

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

That's a clean looking pussy.

She is very clean. Shes very meticulous and has real good high end cat spit. It's like it has conditioner in it.

She even smells fantastic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like to tickle her fluffy belly and say "itty bitty kitty titties!" And she flops around and purrs and my kids yell at me because their friends hear me lmaoo

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've been sending Big pussy pics from my bathroom and he is drunk and ignoring me

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

She is very clean. Shes very meticulous and has real good high end cat spit. It's like it has conditioner in it.

I could almost lick your pussy myself...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

My pussy loves to be licked but you gotta be careful you dont get hairballs. Shes very fluffy!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

My pussy loves to be licked but you gotta be careful you dont get hairballs. Shes very fluffy!

I don't normally indulge with unfamiliar pussies, but I'm thinking I'd really enjoy petting and licking yours till it had rolling and rapturous pussygasms...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

I don't normally indulge with unfamiliar pussies, but I'm thinking I'd really enjoy petting and licking yours till it had rolling and rapturous pussygasms...

Once you start on her, you cant stop. She grinds all over and climaxes quick but she has multiples.

Sometimes she bites a bit....but never hard.

Sometimes all you gotta do is walk up to her and she flops over and has pussy purrrgasms

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

Once you start on her, you cant stop. She grinds all over and climaxes quick but she has multiples.

Sometimes all you gotta do is walk up to her and she flops over and has pussy purrrgasms

That's an easy pussy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20210705-003938.jpg

My Prudey Puff ♡

That's an easy pussy...

Very. Easy and eager.