Inflation is coming. 26% increase in the money supply.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, you can't make this up, even the Chinese Communist Party is warning that the massive over printing of US dollars and expansion of low interest credit lines by the Federal Reserve is going to fuel inflation and result in a drop in the US dollar's buying power. China is even considering decreasing its dollar reserves by moving to other assets as they expect the dollar to fall in value.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Inflation is definitely coming and we can expect a return to the stagflation of the 1970s.

And away we go, Conjobs only worry about Debt when the D's are in charge. GFY you pansy ass whiny bitches.
If it aint a problem, you should have set an example and not cried about Trumps spending, hypocrite!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Inflation is definitely coming and we can expect a return to the stagflation of the 1970s.

And away we go, Conjobs only worry about Debt when the D's are in charge. GFY you pansy ass whiny bitches.

The Chinese Communist Party is also "conservative"? Jesus Christ, at least look at some of the links provided before degenerating into partisan hackery.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias

If it aint a problem, you should have set an example and not cried about Trumps spending, hypocrite!

Lol nobody whined about Trump's spending. Everyone who opposed him wanted him to spend more.

This is not what is going to effect inflation lol. The value of the dollar is not tied to supply of the dollar. We're no longer gold backed, you know. If you guys want to learn about stagflation look into Nixon's blatant opposition to the free market economy by price fixing gold based dollars (based, not backed. There is a difference.)

Macro economics is a lot more than supply/demand and I could get into it but I have a feeling it would be a waste judging by the kinds of biased information sources a lot of you are posting around here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol nobody whined about Trump's spending. Everyone who opposed him wanted him to spend more.

This is not what is going to effect inflation lol. The value of the dollar is not tied to supply of the dollar. We're no longer gold backed, you know. If you guys want to learn about stagflation look into Nixon's blatant opposition to the free market economy by price fixing gold based dollars (based, not backed. There is a difference.)

Macro economics is a lot more than supply/demand and I could get into it but I have a feeling it would be a waste judging by the kinds of biased information sources a lot of you are posting around here.
Liar. Every fukin lib here howled at the fukin moon. FACT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And as far as the gold standard, Nixon finally acted after decades of our gold reserves being raped because former gubmints officials refusing to adjust the price of gold to reflect all the printed dollars in the system. We literally wrote checks our asses couldnt cash. France in particular cashed in big league by exchanging its dollars for gold.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Glad I converted some of my cash to gold. Such beautiful heavy metal

Harry Potter

Wow I guess if some people posted on some obscure forum it must clearly represent a whole side of the diatonic American political spectrum.

I guess ur rite and you got all the facts my bad gramps

Harry Potter

And as far as the gold standard, Nixon finally acted after decades of our gold reserves being raped because former gubmints officials refusing to adjust the price of gold to reflect all the printed dollars in the system. We literally wrote checks our asses couldnt cash. France in particular cashed in big league by exchanging its dollars for gold.

Uhhh, what?

Again I don't think you understand the dollar is not gold backed. Do you understand the difference between gold backed and gold based?

Because this sentence leads me to believe you don't.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow I guess if some people posted on some obscure forum it must clearly represent a whole side of the diatonic American political spectrum.

I guess ur rite and you got all the facts my bad gramps
LOL! Read a fukin history book sometime, clown. That is if REAL information is capable of sinking into that libiot programed brain of yours!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DemocRATs simply take your gold from you, add 33% to its cost, and sell it back to you when you hoard! PWN3D!

Harry Potter

^Bunch of meaningless bullshit that doesn't prove anything.

These are youtube tier comments lol.

You guys do not understand anything about economics. I'll ask again, what is the difference between gold backed and gold based currency. Do you know, Lokmar? Or do you just post nonsense like that all the time?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^Bunch of meaningless bullshit that doesn't prove anything.

These are youtube tier comments lol.

You guys do not understand anything about economics. I'll ask again, what is the difference between gold backed and gold based currency. Do you know, Lokmar? Or do you just post nonsense like that all the time?
Wait a minute, are you saying what I said isnt true? Cause that shit already happened in the last century.

And back to my earlier point about the history of us going off the gold standard, Nixon SAVED our gold reserves by taking us off the gold standard and moving to a fiat system backed by oil.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off you hysterical hipocrite. Go write another Check to Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aww, did I PWN3D! your little feelings all over the inferwebs, faggit? :LOL2:

And those arent checks, they're more like direct deposits.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Aww, did I PWN3D! your little feelings all over the inferwebs, faggit? :LOL2:

And those arent checks, they're more like direct deposits.
Big deal, doofus, the fact you gave that puss bucket anything at all speaks volumes about your mental state.

152439584_268072714687423_8516921255794889006_o.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, it is eventually coming...worldwide.
It's just a question of when.
The Powers that be can hide or mask inflation for a while, but like a coronavirus, it'll hit us.
It's not question of if, it's a question of when.

Not just the USA.
China is no Holy Grail either, as they are also in tremendous debt too.
Europe as well.

Unfortunately, Every nation expanded their balance sheet in order to fight the pandemic.
So money printing was the result and inflation is the consequence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, you can't make this up, even the Chinese Communist Party is warning that the massive over printing of US dollars and expansion of low interest credit lines by the Federal Reserve is going to fuel inflation and result in a drop in the US dollar's buying power. China is even considering decreasing its dollar reserves by moving to other assets as they expect the dollar to fall in value.

Here's a video you might be interested in:

An interview with the former Conservative Prime Minister of Canada, who is also a professional economist and a PhD candidate in that field. Although he talks about Canada briefly, most of his discussion is about the United States and what the future holds for the global economy. Principally he talks about how all this money printing will impact it. I thought his commentary was of interest, because he's somewhat of an Insider and has his own global investment company.

So, he may have an idea of what is going on behind the scenes and how the economy will behave/react in the coming decade.

He was the last Canadian PM to balance Canada's budget even through the 2008 financial crisis. So he knew what he was doing.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those who are liquid will not only survive but will prosper. I’m not worried

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DemocRATs simply take your gold from you, add 33% to its cost, and sell it back to you when you hoard! PWN3D!

You don’t make sense amigo. Nothing you need to worry about anyway

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seamajor do you remember what I said a few years back about the golden rule? Back in the 1930's when the smart Jews were getting the fuck out of Germany what do you think most of them had in those suitcase's and think about the one's who didn't believe what was coming - - - - - - - -