Inflation is coming. 26% increase in the money supply.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those who are liquid will not only survive but will prosper. I’m not worried

Translation: "I'm priviledged enough to survive the mess I voted for! Fuck errybody else!"

That's my point about modern leftists. You exploit those "below" you and only harm them.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
Still waiting for inflation to kick in....

any minute now

I remember some people were saying the 'plandemic' would go away after Biden's inaguration

waiting on that too....

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
Seamajor do you remember what I said a few years back about the golden rule? Back in the 1930's when the smart Jews were getting the fuck out of Germany what do you think most of them had in those suitcase's and think about the one's who didn't believe what was coming - - - - - - - -

Yep I'm going to be getting out of the states soon. It's a downhill battle.

I'm not Jewish but I do come from a family of immigrants. My family is going to Europe. That's where 1st world civilization is. America no longer offers it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

any minute now

I remember some people were saying the 'plandemic' would go away after Biden's inaguration

waiting on that too....

They didnt mean Covid itself.

They meant the nonstop urgency in the media and such. They were kinda right....because the narrative has relaxed a lot as well as many lock down measures, to my understanding.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seamajor do you remember what I said a few years back about the golden rule? Back in the 1930's when the smart Jews were getting the fuck out of Germany what do you think most of them had in those suitcase's and think about the one's who didn't believe what was coming - - - - - - - -

I'm not Jewish but I do come from a family of immigrants. My family is going to Europe. That's where 1st world civilization is. America no longer offers it.

Surely Mexico would suit you better?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

any minute now

waiting on that too....

Inflation doesn't necessarily kick in right away with an emerging economic crisis.

This was demonstrated in the 1970s.

That decade was the hangover from the Vietnam War & the OPEC Oil Shock. The US racked up a lotta debt and the War stimulated the economy during the 1960s. But when the War ended and the bills came due, inflation appeared later in that decade:

Graph-1-400x274.jpg

Interest rates rose correspondingly:

interest-rates-history-prev-1000x600.png

...so we could experience a brief period of low inflation in this decade, follwed by high or higher inflation and interest rates later on.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually Haze, the Jews have been doing what you described for centuries.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seaweedmajor I think you are smart enough to know what my post is about so with that said what do you think was in those suit cases?
PS - You should have married a Jewish Girl!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seaweedmajor I think you are smart enough to know what my post is about so with that said what do you think was in those suit cases?

Spit out Haze. I did have a Jewish GF. Very intelligent person.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Spit out Haze. I did have a Jewish GF. Very intelligent person.
[/QUOTE]

So what happen?Most Jewish couples stay together,well the one's I know did - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I surfed too much. She hated the tropo climate. Why do you care?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You following me to Portugal, Oak?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if the 1970s are any indication & history repeats itself, then we should experience at least 2 inflationary spikes this decade & back to back double dip recessions.

One around 2023-25 & another between 2029-2031, with the 2nd being worse than the first.

Right now, it's calm before the storm, which may erupt in as little as 2 years from now.

There seems to be similarities between the period we are living in now, and back then.

Just like the 1960s, The Powers that be wanted to keep the economy humming at all costs in the last decade when all indications was that the economy was beginning to sputter, just as it began to around 1970. So 2019-20 is a repeat of that. They want to keep inflation artificially low and the value of the stock market artificially high. But in the process, the US dollar will take a beating and like the 1970s, be devalued against other currencies.

This talk of the US losing its fiat currency status is similar to then president Nixon taking the US dollar off the Gold Standard.

Numerous recessions, high unemployment, inflation, rising deficits, slow growth and lousy stock market characterized the 1970s.

The COVID pandemic might be seen as the 'Black Swan' event similar to the OPEC Oil Shock of the 1970s.

It's even possible that the stock market doesn't crash during this decade, that it's found its new 'high' that will go sideways, but it will also come at a high price as well. Such as high inflation & a falling standard of living for the average wage earner.

Wtih economic instability there will follow a period of transition & re-buidling for the US and world economy.

2020s may be remembered as a lost decade similar to that of the 1970s.

So...if you're young, then worry less, do your own thang and enjoy you life like they did back then.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know that poster?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know that poster?

Oak? Yeah. She keeps popping up here for a few days. Leaves as soon as she's Busted. She's been around forever.