Insert witty title here

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Hello fellow B-stards!

For those of you who don't already know of me, I am the somewhat legendary momentary sedentary shincocky... but you can call me shin.

BF and I go back to before he started the first incarnation of this forum... but I'm not trying to name drop here; and I think most of you have checked out Kat by now.

I'll try to drop on by as often as I can, but in the meantime let's blaze this place like kerosene mace. I do hope that doesn't sound too trite.

So how yawl doin'?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I remember your Nic, but not sure we ever got to know each other before.

Welcome to BF v2.0 good to see you found it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you know why black guys aren't very good soldiers ? Everytime the Sarge yells " GET DOWN " !! they start dancing .. mmhmm

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Hey shin, do you remember me? Been a long time. Last time I saw you was at prawny.

Hey Iggy!

Of course I remember you! I do miss PT, and I won't soon forget your old forum. I regret not posting on it much, though.

It's great that we have a chance to reconnect here.

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
I remember your Nic, but not sure we ever got to know each other before.

Welcome to BF v2.0 good to see you found it.

Hiya Grimmy

Yeah, I found the place. Hopefully we'll get back to old mishaps as per usual, just like before... but with a twist of brim and much abern.

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Do you know why black guys aren't very good soldiers ? Everytime the Sarge yells " GET DOWN " !! they start dancing .. mmhmm

hahaha That's not too bad.

Say, have you ever heard why they call them light green marines? It's probably because they make great canon fodder. hyukyukyuk

OP
OP
shin

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Shin up in the factory! Time to hide the white women :Agree1:

Hey Blaze!

Oh believe you me... the white women are easy to spot in a cotton field. Just inspect my peepers if ya don't believe me.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey shin, do you remember me? Been a long time. Last time I saw you was at prawny.

Hey Iggy!

Of course I remember you! I do miss PT, and I won't soon forget your old forum. I regret not posting on it much, though.

It's great that we have a chance to reconnect here.
I don't think anyone will forget RH :LOL1: PT was strange for me, I think you were the only person that didn't mind me being there. Definitely good to be able to reconnect again, I just asked about you the other day when your name was brought up. Hope you've been well.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For some reason I keep reading this as "Insert titty title here" lol.
You're not the only one.

Thats a relief, thought my perviness was in gear lol.
:LOL1: I misread stuff all the time.

I've gotten worse over the years, but its ok, it makes things more fun lol.

Little things our brains do to us that make us laugh. My brain does shit like this all the time.