Iranians hackers are believed to be behind Trump campaign hack

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Also an omen of how vulnerable we are increasingly becoming living on Al Gore's Information Superhighway. I hate to admit it, but I don't have any checks, everything is online both my cu's all my monthly expenses are set up for autopay.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also an omen of how vulnerable we are increasingly becoming living on Al Gore's Information Superhighway. I hate to admit it, but I don't have any checks, everything is online both my cu's all my monthly expenses are set up for autopay.

True enough. Almost all my accounts need verification with a text message. They're going to come after our phones to be able to confirm the texts. I'm sure it's already happening.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
True enough. Almost all my accounts need verification with a text message. They're going to come after our phones to be able to confirm the texts. I'm sure it's already happening.
I hate that, but accept it adds a little extra security. I have been scammed twice with my bank accounts, both were strange, one someone had somehow set up a bot to take a flat $20 a month out of a small savings account I don't do much with...and then later on my larger accounts where most of the stuff operates from, someone snagged a flat $400 straight out of my savings, I never pay anything out of savings always out of checking....in both cases I was given the money back immediately by my cu's Knock on wood.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Speaking of Hackers, apparently just about any car with keyless entry and ignition, can be easily stolen with a very affordable handheld device you can buy from Jeff Bezos...smash the window hop in let the device clone your code, and away you go

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of Hackers, apparently just about any car with keyless entry and ignition, can be easily stolen with a very affordable handheld device you can buy from Jeff Bezos...smash the window hop in let the device clone your code, and away you go

Well, that sucks. Now they're going to have to change up all that crap.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Its a brave new world for us.
My great great grandpa Admin. pretty much let his Model T sit, because it wouldn't whoa for him like his horse did.

xrrlmln.png