I've never believed Oswald killed JFK

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, a secret service guy riding on JFK's bumper that day says there had to have been more than one gunman. He's written a book about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Now, a secret service guy riding on JFK's bumper that day says there had to have been more than one gunman. He's written a book about it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
...Honestly, I read this earlier today and think this old bird is FoS, or maybe senile. There is zero in the way of actual forensic evidence that Ozzie didn't shoot JFK, or that there was a second or third gunman. As to why, who might have been pulling strings, you can kick that around endlessly. What book number is this?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...Honestly, I read this earlier today and think this old bird is FoS, or maybe senile. There is zero in the way of actual forensic evidence that Ozzie didn't shoot JFK, or that there was a second or third gunman. As to why, who might have been pulling strings, you can kick that around endlessly. What book number is this?
Oswald didn't do it.

Just sayin'.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sasquatch with the ray gun on the grassy knoll?
I can't believe you don't have any better ideas than that. You think it's implausible that any high ranking "king makers" wanted JFK dead? And you think it just happened, randomly, in the 60s, that three different nutjobs got away with killing JFK & RFK, both of whom were despised by many powerful people, and MLK, who was a real pain in the asses of many, many people. That sounds more far-fetched even than the ludicrous proposition that Sasquatch done it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I can't believe you don't have any better ideas than that. You think it's implausible that any high ranking "king makers" wanted JFK dead? And you think it just happened, randomly, in the 60s, that three different nutjobs got away with killing JFK & RFK, both of whom were despised by many powerful people, and MLK, who was a real pain in the asses of many, many people. That sounds more far-fetched even than the ludicrous proposition that Sasquatch done it.
.. What I mean is, that you can imagine any controversial person today dead and tape and bobby pin together evidence suggesting that this or that person or group killed them, but what convinces is actual forensic evidence tying them to the killing, not just circumstantial bs that sells books. Nothing at all ties anyone but Oswald to the shooting and there is no actual evidence, sonic or ballistic suggesting otherwise.
I mean, I got half way through the article and concluded the old coot needed some money, so 60 years down the road he invented some cockamamy story about pristine bullets popping out of Kennedy which he put on Connally's gurney because he figured investigators would piece together how it got there, but he kept silent about it till now because.....huh?
.. It just more bs.
..and make no mistake the Ayyyyleeeins did it, because they do everything including rigging the 2020 election, but they always act in coordination with the shadow government, and not even the Deep State can do anything about it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Jessie Ventura once said: "JFK was one of the best presidents we ever had. That's why the government killed him." I'm not 100% certain as to what he meant though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jessie Ventura once said: "JFK was one of the best presidents we ever had. That's why the government killed him." I'm not 100% certain as to what he meant though.

One theory that I am open to believing is that the Cubans (anti-Castro) had him killed in retaliation for the debacle that was the Bay of Pigs.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
One theory that I am open to believing is that the Cubans (anti-Castro) had him killed in retaliation for the debacle that was the Bay of Pigs.
Yeah, I remember seeing something like on a doc I saw a while back.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. What I mean is, that you can imagine any controversial person today dead and tape and bobby pin together evidence suggesting that this or that person or group killed them, but what convinces is actual forensic evidence tying them to the killing, not just circumstantial bs that sells books. Nothing at all ties anyone but Oswald to the shooting and there is no actual evidence, sonic or ballistic suggesting otherwise.
I mean, I got half way through the article and concluded the old coot needed some money, so 60 years down the road he invented some cockamamy story about pristine bullets popping out of Kennedy which he put on Connally's gurney because he figured investigators would piece together how it got there, but he kept silent about it till now because.....huh?
.. It just more bs.
..and make no mistake the Ayyyyleeeins did it, because they do everything including rigging the 2020 election, but they always act in coordination with the shadow government, and not even the Deep State can do anything about it.
That's just not a good enough argument. If powerful forces kill a person, the forensic evidence won't be there. Ever. And there's plenty of evidence that suggests Oswald didn't shoot JFK from the book depository anyway.

No need to try to belittle me with Sasquatch and alien bullshit. That shit doesn't work with me. That's a very lazy argument. I'm not a stupid person, and I have read plenty of evidence in support of the theory that Oswald didn't do it. Plenty.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a plausible theory. There are several. And the "evidence" that Oswald did it on his lonesome is really not very plausible if you read any in depth examinations of this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Crazy times. What happened to Marilyn M?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
That's just not a good enough argument. If powerful forces kill a person, the forensic evidence won't be there. Ever. And there's plenty of evidence that suggests Oswald didn't shoot JFK from the book depository anyway.

No need to try to belittle me with Sasquatch and alien bullshit. That shit doesn't work with me. That's a very lazy argument. I'm not a stupid person, and I have read plenty of evidence in support of the theory that Oswald didn't do it. Plenty.
.. You linked a particular article. What does this codger's ravings add to what you will never know since when powerful people kill someone there will never be evidence in proof? If there will never be proof, the coverup being so perfect in design, then what will ever be had but a belief that it happened this way or that.
It all reminds me of Lou Dobbs stating that they know the 2020 election was stole but they just can't find the evidence.

You know - people seem to love conspiracies but there is no sasquatch, there is no Nessie, or Aliens, the Moon isn't an artificial satellite, the 2020 election wasn't stole, there are no nanobots in the Covid vaccine, and there was no gunman on the grassy knoll. The reason I say this is that there isn't a shred of credible evidence in support of any of those things. None, nada, zippo.

Oh, and BushCo did not plan and execute 9/11.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. You linked a particular article. What does this codger's ravings add to what you will never know since when powerful people kill someone there will never be evidence in proof? If there will never be proof, the coverup being so perfect in design, then what will ever be had but a belief that it happened this way or that.
It all reminds me of Lou Dobbs stating that they know the 2020 election was stole but they just can't find the evidence.

You know - people seem to love conspiracies but there is no sasquatch, there is no Nessie, or Aliens, the Moon isn't an artificial satellite, the 2020 election wasn't stole, there are no nanobots in the Covid vaccine, and there was no gunman on the grassy knoll. The reason I say this is that there isn't a shred of credible evidence in support of any of those things. None, nada, zippo.

Oh, and BushCo did not plan and execute 9/11.
This is not the equivalent of Sasquatch. Not in any way, shape, or form. I posted one guy's claim. My claim didn't arise from that single article. I have literally read thousands of others, many incredibly researched and sourced. Taken all together, there is no way in hell Oswald did it. I have zero evidence Sasquatch exists. There is a mountain of evidence against the Warren Commission report. Take two hours of your life and do some legit research instead of blindly accepting the WC report. It's a damn joke.

Please don't insult my intelligence by equating my claims about JFK with Sasquatch, aliens, the moon, and 2020. This has nothing at all to do with any of that. This is how these crimes can remain buried, by using the propagandist tactic of trying to make the doubters look like gullible conspiracy theorists and lumping them in with other fringe nonsense. That is NOT a valid argument against my claim. Not at all. It's fallacious.

I never claimed the coverup was perfect in design. My claim, which was unexpressed previously, is that they're never going to let you see the mountains of evidence against the official story AS LONG AS THEY ARE CAPABLE OF COVERING IT UP.

LBJ himself claimed there was the official story about the assassination, and then there was the truth. Pay attention. The truth is out there.

What's to be gained from wanting the truth about a major, hugely impactful crime? I don't know. You tell me.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
There is a mountain of evidence against the Warren Commission report
. It's not warren commission - it's independent studies and investigations done subsequently, Lotus. Oswald was a competent marksman who ordered, received, was pictured with and transported a rifle to work in the DBD, where he set up a snipers nest on the 6th floor. It has been show that he had time to aim, fire, reaquire the target after chambering a new round and fire again - the 3 shots in 7 seconds. The trajectories fit. The acoustic analysis fits - there are/were echo patterns in the plaza which account for people thinking they heard shots from other locations. Oswald fled the scene and later killed an officer then was captured (or was that the alleged double - but then where is the real Ozzie?)
.. As I said - you can kick around the reasons for the assassination and possible players all day long, but there is absolutely nothing in the way of evidence that it was anyone other than Oswald as the triggerman.
.. Some psychologist think that people just aren't willing to accept a simply straight forward explanation for tragic and impactful events, or have some natural suspicion that they are being lied to, that there is more than meets the eye.
I agree is some sense to the matter, but what I think is that people instinctively know that there is more than they see to be seen, if only they could, but rather than seeing through and beyond a trick of the light so to speak, they look for another trick of the light (other events) as an explanation of what they haven't fully view of. People may need to look for another truth rather than the truth that is "out there". The truth that is out there will always remain out there.

OH and PS: As we know - If you want to sell something, all you have to do is create doubt about what people are buying, never mind that your product is shit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. It's not warren commission - it's independent studies and investigations done subsequently, Lotus. Oswald was a competent marksman who ordered, received, was pictured with and transported a rifle to work in the DBD, where he set up a snipers nest on the 6th floor. It has been show that he had time to aim, fire, reaquire the target after chambering a new round and fire again - the 3 shots in 7 seconds. The trajectories fit. The acoustic analysis fits - there are/were echo patterns in the plaza which account for people thinking they heard shots from other locations. Oswald fled the scene and later killed an officer then was captured (or was that the alleged double - but then where is the real Ozzie?)
.. As I said - you can kick around the reasons for the assassination and possible players all day long, but there is absolutely nothing in the way of evidence that it was anyone other than Oswald as the triggerman.
.. Some psychologist think that people just aren't willing to accept a simply straight forward explanation for tragic and impactful events, or have some natural suspicion that they are being lied to, that there is more than meets the eye.
I agree is some sense to the matter, but what I think is that people instinctively know that there is more than they see to be seen, if only they could, but rather than seeing through and beyond a trick of the light so to speak, they look for another trick of the light (other events) as an explanation of what they haven't fully view of. People may need to look for another truth rather than the truth that is "out there". The truth that is out there will always remain out there.

OH and PS: As we know - If you want to sell something, all you have to do is create doubt about what people are buying, never mind that your product is shit.
Yeah. Apply your PS to the official story.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yeah. Apply your PS to the official story.
Present your case. I have already stated that what I am going by is not the Warren Commission, but later independent studies and agreed upon facts. I would love for you to show me irrefutable proofs that Ozzie didn't do it and how it was in fact done. I really don't think it has anything to do with the article you linked, does it?

To date: The final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa's remains are know, by 50 or so people - though none of the locations are the same, and no remains have been found.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Present your case. I have already stated that what I am going by is not the Warren Commission, but later independent studies and agreed upon facts. I would love for you to show me irrefutable proofs that Ozzie didn't do it and how it was in fact done. I really don't think it has anything to do with the article you linked, does it?

To date: The final resting place of Jimmy Hoffa's remains are know, by 50 or so people - though none of the locations are the same, and no remains have been found.
First you show me your irrefutable proof that he did do it. I mean, you bought it up, so, before I invest hours in doing legit research, let's see what you've got.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh nah nah nah.
.. Show me yours then I'll show you yours? No way lady, I don't play that.

Your thread - You say you never believed Oswald did it. You say why not, and
. because I just don't won't do.
Yeah. Believe what you want, Holly. I just don't have the energy for it. I'm just disappointed that you were so disrespectful of my intelligence in your "argument" against my belief.