Iris DeMent sings the real national anthem

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ever wonder if your hatred towards America stems from the fact that you've only lived and been personally exposed to the worst fucking state in the union?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He claims to live in a 4300 sq. ft. Mansion with is lady. His sharing maw, in a 4300 sq. ft. Trailer park. I’m starting to feel sorry for Stubby.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ever wonder if your hatred towards America stems from the fact that you've only lived and been personally exposed to the worst fucking state in the union?

I've pointed that out.

There is a reason CA despises America. They live in CA.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The best thing I can say about CA?

They still have the best heroin...from what I hear.

Tell you guys what. If I ever relapse and give up on life....I'll head on over to CA and continue to post while terrorizing soy soldiers. I'll chase them and throw tamps at them and shit. Everything my junkie status let's me get away over there I'll do lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Tell you guys what. If I ever relapse and give up on life....I'll head on over to CA and continue to post while terrorizing soy soldiers. I'll chase them and throw tamps at them and shit. Everything my junkie status let's me get away over there I'll do lol.

You need to die cunt!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SRSLY, WTF are you talking about?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you talking to me? I lived in 5 states in the US and spent a lot of time in one other. Also, I don't hate America. I want the best for America. Have you looked around? Outside of your McMansion, the country is going to shit.

Did you listen to the song? What does she say that is not true?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you talking to me? I lived in 5 states in the US and spent a lot of time in one other. Also, I don't hate America. I want the best for America. Have you looked around? Outside of your McMansion, the country is going to shit.

THe country is going to shit because of animals like you who seek to divide people along racial lines among other things to distract them from the fact that you vermin scum want a communist regime to take complete control and turn us into Venezuela 2.0

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly how do you love America by fucking it all up locust? Then you left after your own state became what you made it! Well, I guess that was better than moving to Florida and fucking it up too! Thanks?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Vote the Dems out and the country will get better quite quickly.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THe country is going to shit because of animals like you who seek to divide people along racial lines among other things to distract them from the fact that you vermin scum want a communist regime to take complete control and turn us into Venezuela 2.0

Damn, your IQ is seriously low, innit?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Vote the Dems out and the country will get better quite quickly.

You mean like how Trump made it better? LMAO

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are in exactly the same sort of stagflation which Jimmy Carter created. Reagan fixed that. Also, Trump dramatically improved the economy while Dems were busy trying to wreck it for political reasons.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Damn, your IQ is seriously low, innit?
Yeah, low enough to be charging 500.00 bucks an hr to help fortune 500 companies protect themselves against computer based assaults you fucking irretrievably stupid egg headed wombat.