SanFran faggot chorus sings about "converting" our children...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Reaching levels of degeneracy unimaginable...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We'll convert your children
Reaching one and all
There is really no escaping it
'Cause even grandma likes RuPaul
And the world's getting kinder
Gen Z's gayer than grindr
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

Closet case alert. :Alarming:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

·Senior Editor
Thu, July 8, 2021, 11:08 PM

The San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus felt pressured to take down a video, after some of the vocalists received death threats. (Photo: San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus)

"A Message From the Gay Community," performed by the
(SFGMC) and posted to YouTube last week, starts out defiantly: "You think we're sinful, you fight against our rights, you say we all lead lives you can't respect…"

Then it gets downright satirical: "We'll convert your children," teases one of the soloists, parodying an age-old anti-gay narrative, before adding, "We'll make them tolerant and fair."

But not everyone got the joke. The video, which was posted just before the July 4 holiday weekend, went viral and was then
by
for its child-focused theme, even prompting death threats against the vocalists, according to the director of the chorus, Chris Verdugo. In response, the chorus removed the video, by setting it to private-only mode.

What a bunch of damn snowflakes you people are. Trying to limit other's rights to free speech again. So terrified of difference, OR of what you know you really are yourselves. SMDH. Get the fuck over it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well what do you know, Lotusberg defending homosexual p.dophiles once again.... What a surprise that they're claiming it's a 'joke', because noncing kids is hilarious right?

In a way I'm kinda shocked that they haven't confessed to finding young boys attractive, given the fact it's in one of the AIDS capitals of the US. Wasn't it in a San Francisco gay club where an 8 year old boy was doing a strip tease act on stage?

Homos today are so emboldened thanks to the unwavering support from the liberal mainstream media, disruptive LGBT groups and the SJW movement as a whole, that they feel able to walk around naked in the street in front of children, preach homo propaganda to kids and joke about p.dophillia.

As always, great job leftists!

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well what a surprise, Lotusberg defending homosexual p.dophiles once again.... What a surprise that they're claiming it's a 'joke', because noncing kids is hilarious right?

In a way I'm kinda shocked that they haven't confessed to finding young boys attractive, given the fact it's in one of the AIDS capitals of the US. Wasn't it in a San Francisco gay club where an 8 year old boy was doing a strip tease act on stage?

Homos today are so emboldened thanks to the unwavering support from the liberal mainstream media, disruptive LGBT groups and the SJW movement as a whole, that they feel able to walk around naked in the street in front of children, preach homo propaganda to kids and joke about p.dophillia.

As always, great job leftists!
Mark my words...lefties are on borrowed time. I can see a serious mass shooting happening. One for the history books. The levee’s about to break.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

^^^ Trump Supporter Alert! :Alarming:

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This is exactly the agenda I have been criticised for poasting about. They want to destroy our families and make our children think we are bigots.

Jesus Christ, Deport. Are you really that weak?
A full chorus of gammon punchers saying they want to "convert" children and you still don't see an agenda here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is exactly the agenda I have been criticised for poasting about. They want to destroy our families and make our children think we are bigots.

A full chorus of gammon punchers saying they want to "convert" children and you still don't see an agenda here.

She knows full well there's an agenda, the problem is, she's fully on board with it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Tell me why exactly the fags can't leave the christian baker in colorodo alone? All he wants to do is follow his religion in peace

why cant that happen if we are the ones who are simply blowing things out of proportion

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell me why exactly the fags can't leave the christian baker in colorodo alone? All he wants to do is follow his religion in peace

why cant that happen if we are the ones who are simply blowing things out of proportion
This is more evidence of why the civil rights amendment, as applied to private business, is evil and unconstitutional. Are whites only businesses wrong? Yes. But the only thing worse is legislating tolerance. It foments bad feelings and opens the door for more special interest groups to abuse the law. It should be repealed immediately.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are an idiot. Converting and teaching tolerance are not the same thing. And do you really not see the sarcasm in there? SMH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You are an idiot. Converting and teaching tolerance are not the same thing. And do you really not see the sarcasm in there? SMH
Not for nothing but I've never seen Deport be anything but civil with you. Respectfully disagreeing

You have called him an idiot unprovoked

just pointing this out for the next time you weep, piss and moan about being attacked around here

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

faggits have no business teaching children ANYTHING about faggits.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

faggits have no business teaching children ANYTHING about faggits.
WINNER!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ya

THEY SAY CONVERTING! If a con did it you libs will call it a dogwhistle.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya

Yeah, dumbass. It's a joke, inspired by you idiots claiming all the time they're converting children. But they didn't anticipate the stupidity of the right. They shouldn't have tried to be sardonic with all of you snowflakes running around shrieking and whinging about everything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No one should be tolerant of some douchebag degenerate wearing a wedding dress in public

filthy fucking animals

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ya

Yeah, dumbass. It's a joke, inspired by you idiots claiming all the time they're converting children. But they didn't anticipate the stupidity of the right. They shouldn't have tried to be sardonic with all of you snowflakes running around shrieking and whinging about everything.

Unprovoked shot number 2

and deport remains civil

I think we can all conclude that lotus is the problem when it comes to differing opinons between normal people and rotten dirty scumbag liberals

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ya

Tbh I would prefer if they never mentioned children at all. Keep that shit to themselves and stop sexualizing kids.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do me a favor, Deport. Keep tabs on what families get destroyed by that song, and what straight people became gay because of it. Send me the links to evidence of the effects, and I'll publicly admit how right you were.

How does that song sexualize kids?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reaching one and all
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!

By that logic your TDS means you love Trump. You remain an incredibly stupid and dishonest person, as always.